ch01

Hanbin's black list
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbin is good at holding a grudge for such a long time. Yes, he forgave but he couldn’t forget.  He will remember every mistake his friend made until he died. Sometimes he revenge his grudge in unexpected way and time. That’s just how hanbin is, and thankfully, forcefully, might add, his friends accept him the way he is. There are few people in hanbin’s circle friend. It wasn’t much, according the way hanbin behave, you know obnoxious manner, ill tempered, spiteful, genius, anti-social freak. There were jinhwan – the kind and lenient type, donghyuk – cheerful, kind, and genius freak but less genius than hanbin, junhwe – hanbin’s twin who almost as bad as hanbin but not that bad, chanwoo – the puppy maknae who also hanbin’s minion. Strangely, the latter is the only one who tolerant with hanbin’s bad mood manner. Both of them always together most of time, more than junhwe’s presence in hanbin’s life. People might think they both are dating, but that was too good to be true. for hanbin, chanwoo is only his minion and his brother substitute as junhwe fails to fill in, and for chanwoo, hanbin is respected hyung who might be saving his country in his past life. It was more like beneficial relationship between them. The both very well content at their relation and hanbin has no plan to change it.

 

It was usual lunch, as they all were together in their reserved table as no one dare to sit on their table. Jinhwan, hands halfway to feed himself bemused at what junhoe saying.

“there is new student in our class, and guess what? He’s already in hanbin’s black list”junhwe sneered. He wasn’t the fussy and captious type, but he would gladly do it for hanbin. Hanbin’s black list is what we were talking about earlier, he put the people who did wrong to him in list and would feel his wrath in the most ungodly time. The said man, was busily jotted down his notes for upcoming exam- which is exactly three month away- ignored his twin remark. While his minion, chanwoo, staring hanbin obviously maybe wondering who the guy was and what the guy did.

“spill it junhwe” donghyuk said impatiently dropping his spoon on plate as eating was the last thing he would do right now, while junhwe fed himself his cream soup smugly, literally enjoying donghyuk helplessness of not knowing anything.

“nope, I don’t wanna hit in hanbin’s blacklist”junhoe casually said as He added two garlic bread into his mouth.

“you already in hanbin’s black list ever since you guys destine to be twin, anyway.”mention jinhwan while nibbled on his sandwich.

“touché, well em”, Junhwe stopped few minutes to give a side effect as The other two- jinhwan and donghyuk- were curious about what’s junhwe going to say. Junhwe beckoned to jinhwan and donghyuk to get closer as chanwoo in the midst of confused, he would gladly know the gossip but he was too loyal to hanbin.

Before junhwe could open his mouth, hanbin stood up as he gathered his belonging and left the table without touching his food. Chanwoo stood up as well, picked his untouched bread and following hanbin. Junhwe snickered as donghyuk and jinhwan watching hanbin and his minion left. The scene was literally everyday scene in their friend’s circle. The other three would gossiping and hanbin would be the first one to go, only this time hanbin was the subject of their gossip and jinhwan and donghyuk cant be denied not feeling worry over the fact they might already in hanbin’s blacklist.

“let’s eat donghyuk”jinhwan coughed few times before he found his voice and continue his lunch.

Hanbin wasn’t angry, he just wanna reached his next class before anyone. He didn’t care what the others said about him especially his peculiar friends. Chanwoo was literally still following him as he nudged hanbin’s arms. Hanbin halted his step as he turned around. Chanwoo handover his untouched bread and smile widely.

“ hyung, my next class is that way. Eat this in your spare time. I don’t want you to get sick”said chanwoo as he left hanbin to his next cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter