"What have I done?"

EXO's Lovetime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: ^^I love that GIF...Thank you for the subscriptions, comments and upvotes, which are always welcome. I’m not going to lie, I feel a little anxious with this considering its OT12 (It easier for me to write and Kris is my UB and Tao is well loved) and not the most popular pairings, I consider myself very unorthodox when it comes to ships. That aside ‘Idol life’ is quite complex to write, especially considering I have no idea about the ‘Idol life’, so I might just touch on it just a little and this is extreme fiction. I hope this will go well for both of us.

Warnings: , Cursing (Mind you, I have never cursed like that in my life… it just came to me)

 

 

 

Chapter 2: "What have I done?"

 

 

To: Baek

Why do you sound pissed? What did I do?

 

Baekhyun opened the message, reading it however, he didn't reply, despite the urge to go on a raging rampage on chat, he preferred Kris to work it out by himself, becoming terribly tired of taking the initiative.

 

He hated investing in a ‘them’ that didn’t even exist.

 

Baekhyun shoved his phone back into his pocket closing his eyes as he rested against the window, letting himself fall asleep.

 

----

 

Tao tried to shuffle in attempt of finding a better to position to sleep, however a large weight against his own body was prevent him doing so.

 

Tao groaned reluctantly opening his eyes craning his head to find Chanyeol wide-awake resting against his shoulder, with a hand on his lap as he surfed through various social networking sites on his phone. Tao’s eyes widened in surprise wondering how another man could easily initiate this sort of close affection with another man.

 

His hand was technically on his crotch.

 

Now, Tao was perfectly gay and he was aware that he enjoyed being bent over and dominated in the confinement of his room, however this was only if it was of mutual interest.

 

On the contrary, Chanyeol was shockingly straight and too dorky to be his cup of tea, so this interaction was terribly uncomfortable despite his subconscious delving into the possibility of this being arousing.

 

Which it certainly was not.

 

“Why are you laying on me, I’m uncomfortable” Tao complained shrugging Chanyeol’s overly large body away from his own large body.

 

Straightening himself up, preparing to find a better position to sleep in, when Chanyeol wrapped an arm around his waist pulling him down to rest against his own shoulder.

 

“You should have just said you wanted to lay on my shoulder,” he said looking down upon him with a bright grin.

 

Tao blinked fervently, losing the power in his arms, almost choking on his spit as Chanyeol’s face was barely five ‘good’ centimetres away from his face.

 

Tao was sure that his face discoloured at this very moment because it’s normal to react in such ways, when strange people did strange things.

 

Chanyeol pinched his cheek with his free hand cooing at the visible red appearing on his face.

 

Tao had never been so embarrassed in his life.

 

“You’re so adorable, like a panda, I just want to kiss you” Chanyeol added and without hesitation pressed his lips against the visible amount of his cheek creeping out of his hood, way too close to his lips.

 

Nope this was much more embarrassing.

 

Tao buried his face in his palms, wishing he could disappear at this very moment. Chanyeol took the opportunity, wrapping both arms around Tao holding him close and rocking him to sleep like a baby.

 

Tao was so close to wushu-ing Chanyeol’s flat , yet the scent his body emitting, and the tight embrace was so soothing that his eyes were drooping in exhaustion and he found himself beginning to fall asleep.

 

All of a sudden, he found his dislike for giant increasing, and concluded that was Chanyeol was an in the making.

 

Who was he kidding he enjoyed being babied.

 

----

 

“Ah~ this van is boring…” Chen complained as he checked his phone for the umpteenth time, nothing changing except for the growth of his Facebook notifications; and he was not in the mood for that, and the slow restoration of his game lives; very entertaining but that isn't the type of entertainment he needed right now, he needed to make fun of someone but Lay was fast asleep. Junmyeon; the perfect candidate was way too far ahead; considering he was at the back. Sehun would probably join him and make it ten times better; especially if it was Junmyeon so, he couldn't attack him. That left Minseok and Luhan…

 

Not happening.

 

Luhan gets a little too defensive about ‘his’ Baozi; quotations because it's questionable whether he has actual possession over Minseok or an obsession, and he wasn’t masochistic bastard who enjoyed thought of being pummelled by a mother deer.

 

“Me too… How the did we get stuck with boring old senior citizens” Sehun responded much to Chen's pleasure and Junmyeon displeasure considering he tried scolding him from the front; as usual going completely ignored by both younger members.

 

“Jongdae you sound like a dying goat” Luhan said and even from the backseat Chen could tell he was rolling his eyes at him, and very well hoped he could feel the holes he was glaring in the back of his head.

 

“At least I look handsome when I laugh”

 

“That's a shame Baby Dino, I don't have to do anything and I'm still handsome”

 

“You left-testicle---girly-”

 

“You --disfigured-sack-of-balls”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter