"Just kiss me already!"

EXO's Lovetime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm back~~~~ I'm such a spoiler with my titles ;) you should know what to expect, in fact don't even read it... I'm kidding read it please. //pouts. I really didn't like this chapter when I first wrote it a very very very long time ago, it was just so cringy; I actually can't deal with cringey writing especially my own, it makes me feel like screaming 'Kyaa~~' and running around the house like a lunatic, it probably still is, but alot has changed and I'd tried to be more emotive. Thanks for the subcriptions <3

 

Warnings: . Nothing really... but if you like Krisbaek this is your chapter. <---- //Re-reads 12858329658 times//

 

 

 

Chapter 4: "Just kiss me already!"

 

 

Chanyeol stormed back in the dorm urging a reluctant Kris with him to the living room, pointing at Chen, Sehun, Luhan and Baekhyun.

 

"It was those three and that short one too, tell them to stop making dramas and find something better to do with their lives" Chanyeol complained to Kris who was debating on whether he should bear with Chanyeol’s complaints or leave the living room for the comfort of his room taking Baekhyun along with him.

 

 

They needed to talk.

 

 

"You just did. Anyways, why didn't you tell Suho?" Kris retorted shrugging Chanyeol away from him, he was talking to Chanyeol yet he eyes never managed to leave Baekhyun whom was ever so occupied with his phone to even look in his direction, despite hearing his voice.

 

Kris looked around the room and spotted Xiumin at the other end of the living room, which meant their room was empty. Swiftly, deciding that he wasn't going to stay in the living room after all.

 

"Suho hyung is a softy, he can't control them!"  Chanyeol retorted glaring at him as if that was a completely stupid thing to do and it was; no one listens to Suho that even Kris felt bad.

 

Though Suho did once come to the severely deluded conclusion that they were just ‘faking it’ because their prides were too high to submit to someone as cool as he was; after all, he was the longest trainee, as well as being especially ‘requested’ to be their leader instead of joining SHINee.

 

That statement which as so very easily dismissed by them all and Sehun showing the leader a series of very embarrassing fan videos of himself.

 

Thankfully, since then the words ‘Suho’ and ‘Cool’ have never been in the same sentence without the word ‘Not’ in between.

 

"What did you say?" Suho bellowed as he came out of the kitchen.

 

"You see, that was him shouting and no one budged" Chanyeol stated, least but disappointed once more at Suho’s attempt to reprimand him, Suho shook his head and plopped down on to the couch next to Xiumin.

 

"You see what I mean hyung, at least they listen to you," Suho said to Xiumin who nodded unable to hold in his laughter.

 

Kris smirked at Chanyeol's remark he chose to help him this once if it meant his freedom.

 

"You guys…" he said calmly he didn't need to shout, his deep voice had a certain fright to it that they all turned except for Baekhyun who had just put his headphones in, and Sehun went as far as to lower the volume of the TV.

 

"Yes Duizhang" they all said giving their best smiles hoping they wouldn't get in trouble, Chen nudged Baekhyun trying to get his attention however received a slap to the back of the head.

 

"You guys should more delicate about Chanyeol’s first guy crush…" Luhan, Sehun and Chen couldn't help but laugh but stopped when they saw Kris wasn't laughing with them and was wearing a cold stoic expression.

 

“I’m going to rest… You understand my expectations right.”

 

"Yes" they all said even those who weren't involved.

 

"Now Chanyeol..." immediately they all turned away, as Kris finished addressing them.

 

"...If you even think of disturbing my rest..."

 

“Yes, yes, I understand no thinking, no doing. A five-meter radius from your room. No need to finish your sentence Duizhang” Chanyeol cut in, affectionately patting his best friend’s arm, eyes looking away from him.

 

"...And that goes for every single one of you" Kris said giving them all cold piercing looks that shook them to the core, slowly they all turned away from Kris and silently continued watching TV.

 

---

 

Kris looked over at Baekhyun who hadn’t budged and instead shook his head at the other members.

 

Baekhyun felt Kris’ gaze on him and turned to glance in his direction their eyes briefly meeting as he mouthed for him to follow him before leaving the living room.

 

Baekhyun had chosen to ignore it, not planning to move from his seat until he had to be in bed, which was what he had initially planned until his phone vibrated.

 

From: Kris

Now!

 

Almost immediately, Baekhyun got up claiming he was hungry and raced for Kris’ room.

 

It was one thing him being angry with Kris, however when Kris was angry, that was a completely different story, one which he didn’t like so much. Until this day, the consequences of that Kobe Bryant joke still gives him shivers.

 

Finding the door open, he walked in and shut the door behind him latching it.

 

“You took your time” Kris stated as he heard the door close, removing his shirt and tossing it into the dirty clothes basket, as he made way to grab his pyjamas from his cupboard.

 

Baekhyun gulped seeing Kris half-; it wasn’t the first time however, it didn’t get any easier the more he saw the M leader’s toned yet lean body.

 

The way Kris’ body naturally flexed with the slightest movements made him swallow hard, Baekhyun suddenly had the urge to run his hands along, wondering if the skin is just as velvety as it looks.

 

“So are you.” Baekhyun retorted obliviously as if Kris should have been aware his feelings or should have feelings for him.

 

“What is that supposed to mean?” Kris responded as he strode over to Baekhyun who remained glued to the door.

 

Baekhyun fidgeted wondering whether he should go ahead and speak his mind or let Kris figure out himself.

 

He debated the odds, if he asked Kris to date him now he could say ‘yes’ and they could be together or he could say ‘no’ and he would have closure, as much as he doesn't want that type of closure.

 

On the other hand, if he stays quiet, Kris would probably never figure out and end up dating someone else and he couldn’t do that. As someone, who is already ‘naturally’ jealous about his crush’s ‘menial’ interactions with the members, it would destroy him to watch Kris date someone else.

 

With that, he made up his mind…

 

“Do you have any feelings for me? Not as a friend or brother or even a colleague, as a man” Baekhyun finally asked him, he could feel his heart hammering against his chest, his throat drying up and his fingers clamming, nerves getting the best of him, as he patiently waited for an answer.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter