"What am I to you?"

EXO's Lovetime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Okay I'm back with another update and I've noticed that people want Taokai and Taohun... That's not happening quite yet, maybe a bit later, I'm still in the midst of incorporating it in; Fun fact: This was originally a Chankai fic, but I changed it to Taocentric.  So Taohun and Taokai later :) As usual thanks for the subscriptions.

 

Warning: , Cursing, Diminishing Suho (<--- I love him really, I just have an affinity for making fun of leaders e.g. Sunggyu & N... Blame Weekly Idol)

 

 

 

Chapter 3: "What am I to you?"

 

 

It was a little past midnight when they had finally made it to the dorms. Swiftly, they all got out of the van, Kai was first to go in followed by Kyungsoo.

 

Kris purposely took his time getting out so he would be able to corner Baekhyun without anyone else noticing.

 

Kris knew that his plan would work since Tao was heavy sleeper and almost impossible for anyone; except for him, to wake up.

 

It wasn’t easy constantly tricking Tao awake with a blatant lie that there's a Gucci sale and he’ll buy him anything he wants, you’d think he’d learn. That ‘Kobe Bryant’ thing Baekhyun tried doesn’t work on him anymore and of course, Baekhyun was severely punished for that.

 

Nor did he take pleasure in being the only one capable of waking their baby panda, seeing as every time he left Tao’s room, he ended up with a bruise somewhere on his body due to his Tao’s wushu stick. Which he still wonders why Suho allows him to keep such a hazardous object, maybe it’s because the leader is a sadistic bastard, whom enjoys when he’s in pain, like the Ex-wife he’s never had.

 

With that said Chanyeol would certainly have to carry him in, leaving both him and a sleeping Baekhyun.

 

"Chanyeol-ah just carry him in he won't wake up, I'll wake Baekhyun up" Kris said.

 

"Okay hyung" Chanyeol said reluctant to do so however Tao was not budging at all, so he carried him in.

 

Kicking the door open because some ; Jongdae or Sehun, had forgotten than EXO consisted more than 8 members and closed the door on the poor people whom had to deal with heavy sleepers, which was far from an exaggeration, considering his limbs were beginning to feel numb carrying Tao for as long as he had. The thought of hitting the gym barely entering his mind before the thought of having potato chips took over it.

 

With a huff, Chanyeol kicked off his shoes, one landing perfectly on the rack along with the other vast pile of shoes and the other landing somewhere Suho would certainly disapprove of but at this very moment; where he felt like he was carrying 15 potato bags at once, he didn’t give a .

 

“Well, well, well, what do we have here?”

 

He heard Jongdae’s annoying voice, drawing attention to them as he walked past the foyer; it was as if he could feel their laser eyes on him, X-raying them from head to toe, trying to find the perfect thing to say that would provoke him.

 

Chanyeol didn’t bother given him the time of day, heading straight ahead without glancing in the direction of the living room before taking a left ignoring the catcalls and crude comments about the pair of them, entering Tao’s room.

 

Luckily their manager wasn’t their yet, probably on the veranda having a smoke; to comment about this situation and Chanyeol dumped the younger on his bed; not literally but if he had the strength he might have considered it.

 

Chanyeol sat on the edge of Tao’s bed, rubbing Tao’s back as he squirmed a little, watching as Tao made himself comfortable with his pillow, only heaving a sigh when the Tao had finally lulled himself back to sleep.

 

“Chanyeol and Tao sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G…”  

 

Chanyeol rolled his eyes as he walked back towards the living room greeted with a bunch of childish rhymes, which to be very honest was pretty much expected from this group. The only one there that he was disappointed in was probably Luhan, considering he was one of the eldests, but then again he is a small man-baby in the visuals and befriended Sehun so…

 

“Oh my god, what the is this group” He responded, lounging back on one of the chairs snatching Jongdae’s snacks out of his hands and eating away at them – they had a ‘love-hate’ relationsip so it was completely fine, Jongdae would probably tell him he pissed in his drink but by him a snapback later.

 

“Language, Chanyeol. We are one” Suho reprimanded him, establishing that whatever mess EXO was, he was the same, and probably a big factor to that.

                                                                                                                           

“Chanyeol and Tao chilling in the van -I-N-G…”

 

They continued much louder this time, clapping their hands together as if they were all at a campfire, he hadn’t heard something like this since high school and even then it was embarrassing, so this was ‘very mature’ considering their ages.

 

“Really, Junmyeon hyung and that’s appropriate” Chanyeol retorted giving Suho the side eye for laughing on the side.

 

“It’s funny” Suho responded with his signature flower boy laugh, making Chanyeol scoff because laughing about childish jokes, which were centred around him being homoual and ing with his fellow member; which he certainly was not and will not, was what their leader considered funny.

 

It was worse because somehow, Suho had managed to let out to the general public that he was the funniest out of all EXO, now that was ridiculously hilarious.

 

“So is you being our leader” Chanyeol nonchalantly countered in retort stuffing his face with potato chips.

 

“Oooouoououo” The three buffoons roared with laughter and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter