"Life as EXO"

EXO's Lovetime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A/N: Umm...Hi. Well i'm not usually one to always remember writing warnings but I will.

Warning: , Inappropriate language --> Cursing and maybe Vulgarity [75% of time... (._. ) I'm not ashamed]

 

 

 

Chapter 1: "Life as EXO"

 

 

"Me?" said Chanyeol slightly confused at the question he had been asked on EXO's ShowTime, not that it was a weird question, it's just he had too many answers to it.

 

'Who is your favourite member in EXO?'

 

This question went down in the history of ‘hardest questions he had ever been asked in his life’ along with;

 

Can you choose one of your favourite meals?

 

What couldn’t item you live without?

 

Can you name one member that you would want to take with you on a deserted island?

 

There were just too many possible answers to the question, each falling in different categories, when it came to socialisation, it was Kris, his best friend, his bro, the one he told anything and everything to knowing that he would have his back.

 

However, there were other things that were important, such as his dietary habits, everyone and anyone knew that he loved food, he wouldn’t have been so strikingly tall and handsome without it and Kyungsoo catered that just perfectly being the only one who could cook decently in a group of twelve young adult males.

 

Then again, when it came to admiration and adoration, Kai and Baekhyun respectively took the batons on those ones.

 

Chanyeol was sure that he had a crush on either one of them, given the fanfics he’d fallen upon in his fan mail, which he has yet to detach from considering it probably wasn’t healthy, seeing as he was three hundred percent sure that he was the only straight one in the group. In fact, he was quite surprised he had spent years in this gay group without bending his preference.

 

However, that was far from the point his favourite member…

 

“Is choosing myself out of the question?” Chanyeol asked genuinely realising that in fact he was the best candidate for the answer for that question catching the directors off guard and receiving a more than the expected handful laughter.

 

“As expected from our jokester,” Baekhyun mentioned mid chortle.

 

“No, it has to be someone else within the group” the PD finally responded, Chanyeol nodded taking in the information and falling into deep thought.

 

He looked around the group and the only interaction that caught his attention was Tao’s confused face as the M leader explained something to him, the M’s maknae glanced in his direction before he started giggling, and for some reason he found it cute, endearing, snuggable –That wasn’t even a word but it felt right.

 

Cute… Tao…

 

Chanyeol begun to wonder if those words were even able to go in the same sentence, seeing as he’s portrayed as a fierce martial arts bad boy with crazy rap skills in his group.

 

Then again, Tao had more than a handful of cute moments, for one, just now when he didn’t understand something his dumbfounded expression and his joyful grin when he finally understood was up lifting.

 

On the other hand, whenever they force him to be cute and he adamantly refuses, those times are hilariously cute, since he looked like an annoyed panda.

 

Tao was…

 

 

Naturally cute.                                                                                                          

 

“I’m weak to cute things, baby animals, and soft toys so I guess I’d choose… Tao, he’s naturally very cute even though he tries not to be.” Chanyeol finally spoke up getting a chorus of coos, from the group and the productive team.

 

“What- seriously, what’s this reaction, all I said was that he was ‘cute’, like a baby” Chanyeol defended himself. Tao looked at Chanyeol in surprise, shaking his head in refusal, responding saying that he’s not cute, but in fact, manly, pointing at Luhan, which earned him a high five f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter