Chapter 4: The Island and A birthday?

Exo Over Flowers

Apink members were really mad! What happened to you Eunji?! Naeun suddenly screamed while getting teary. What do you mean? Eunji asked confused. Naeun then points at Kai. That guy said you were in an accident! Naeun cried. Eunji said," I'm not, don't worry, he said that to get you to come here. Naeun quickly wiped her tears and everyone glared at the exo members. What? They asked innocently. Let's leave girls! Eunji said. And they didn't have to say anything to know that they agree with Eunji. As they were about to walk out, each of the Apink members felt hands on their backs pushing them towards the front enterance. They looked behind them and they see men in black suits with sunglasses. What are you doing?! Chorong yelled. These.. Are basically your bodyguard.. We'll not exactly.. Luhan said. We hired them so you can't escape, Baekhyun said. All the Apink members mouth dropped. You gotta be serious.. Hayoung said in disbelief. Yup, Sehun answered with a little chuckle. Their mouths still didn't close. Now they felt like they were getting pushed. Towards the enterance more. Now they are basically in the mall. Wait a minute, Namjoo said. Isn't this.. A really expensive mall? Bomi finished Namjoos sentence. It is. Naeun said. But we can't afford this! Eunji yelled. And why are we here?! Can't you guys just go yourself?! Eunji yelled. No, it's no fun, Suho answered. O-oh oka-y. Let's go then! Eunji answered cutely. Baekhyun scoffed. All the Apink members see what's going on. Okay! Let's go! Chorong yelled. And all the Apink members agreed. Now exos mouths dropped open. But we can't afford this.. Bomi said. Don't worry! D.O answered. Bomi stared at D.O. Cause she has never talked to him before so.. With that.. The "bodyguards" first pushed them into a clothing store, and exo follows behind. Apink had no choice but to look. They walked around and found a lot of cute things. Eunji found a really cute outfit. She checked the price tag, and she gasped in horror. What kind of outfit is 2million won?!!! Baekhyun then popped behind her. He told her to try it on. She was like.. We're not gonna buy it anyway! What's the point. Just try it on! Baekhyun said once again. Eunji just sighed and went in to try It on. 

After Eunji finished changing, she saw Baekhyun when she walked out. Baekhyun was stunned. He was standing at her staring at her from Head to toe. What? She asked. N-nothing Baekhyun said. Suho then Walked up to them and said to Eunji, You look pretty in that. Eunji stopped and stared at Suho while blushing madly. T-hanks a lot. Eunji said then giggled. Baekhyun was standing there, staring at her, seeing how she's smiling and giggling at Suho. You should take that off now , Baekhyun said. Oh right. Eunji said. And with that, she walked back into the change room. Suho then also walked away. Baekhyun sighed. She walked out again, and it looked like she was scanning the shop for someone, when she was interrupted. So do you like it? Baekhyun asks. Yes, it's pretty, Eunji replied, while still looking around the room. Baekhyun then grabbed the outfit from her hand and gave it to one of the shop assistants and said, We will take this one. Eunji then said,What are you doing?! I don't have enough money!And it's like 2million won! That's not a lot Baekhyun replied. Eunji eyes widened with standing there blinking rapidly at him. He went over to the register and payed. Okay, now shoes.. And accessories. Baekhyun said.

Chorong was looking at a cute outfit, it wasn't as expensive as Eunjis. It was a little less. She turned around and said, Hey Namjoo. What do you think of this? She nodded and grinned in agreement. What about this outfit? Namjoo also asked Chorong. Then, two dresses appeared in front of their faces when they opened their eyes after blinking. There were two dresses in front of them. But, the dresses, were.. Really showy. what is this? Namjoo and Chorong asked each other. They looked behind them and they see Chen and Luhan. Wear these, try it on, Luhan and Chen asked them while laughing. They said,"No! We're gonna try these on, Chorong said. And Namjoo pointed at the outfits they were holding. Chen and Luhan took a quick glance at what they were talking about. Those?! Luhan and Chen laughed. What about it?! Chorong asked. Nothing.. Luhan said. If you were going to Antarctica or the North Pole, then you would wear those. We're going on an island trip, you realize? Chen joined in. Of course! Namjoo said. But.. These dresses show too much skin.. Chorong said. They just shoved them into the change room, before the girls had the chance to say anything else. When the girls walked put, the were holding the dress up with their hand. Because it had no straps. But it still fits, it won't slip, it just that they were shy. So basically a strapless dress. They walked out causing Chen and Luhan to be speechless. You guys look great, they said. Namjoo and Chorong were just staring at them blankly. Yea right! Then they rushed back to the change room to change. After they went out they felt someone grab the dress that they just changed out of it out other hands. They looked beside them and it's was the guys. They said to a shop assistant, we"ll take these. Who sa- Choring and Namjoo was about to say. But the guys cut them off by putting their hands on their mouth. Let's go to a different shop now. Luhan and Chen said while smirking.

Hayoung ,Bomi, and Naeun went in a group, or together anyways. They all picked a kind of inexpensive dress. We'll, one that they could afford. After they tried it on they went to go get the dresses check out. The shop assistant then said,"We are sorry, but we can't sell this to you guys. Hayoung scoffed. And why not? We are paying for it, Bomi and Naeun said in disbelief. We are sorry, but the masters told us not to sell you guys these kind of clothes. What do you mean by that?! Bomi yelled. People in the store started staring at them. And what do you mean by that?! Bomi said in a whisper this time. We'll, the shop assistant started to say. The masters said or told us,"Do not sell them ugly clothes. Naeun scoffed. What? Ugly? So are you saying our style is ugly? Hayoung said angrily. They said sorry once again. Ya- Bomi was about to yell, but they heards voices behind them. Seriously? The voices said. The 3 Apink members turned around, to see, Sehun, Kai and D.O. Then they saw the assistants bow to them in the corner of their eye. That's their master?! Hayoung said confused. So it was you guys huh.. Naeun started to say. So you guys were the one who brought us here, you won't let us leave, and now when we were forced to go into this stupid store, you won't let us get anything? And you were the ones to force us to buy things too! All 3 of them said. Yes.. Kai said. But we can't let you guys go with ugly clothes. D.O said, thats why we will help you guys pick your clothes for you. Are you saying our style is ugly then?! Hayoung screamed. Yes. Sehun answered straight forwardly. Wow. I can't believe this Bomi and Naeun said. The exo members were just smirking. They just passed them a dress. And forced them into a change room, we'll pushed them anyway. After they finished changing, the exo members said. Okay.. Better.. Apink members just sighed. And went back in. They had to come back and out 5 times already. This time when they walked out, all three of them were just shocked. More then that. It's okay.. D.O said. But that'll do Sehun said. Kai just nodded in agreement and finally they all walked out of the store.

They all met in the center of the mall. All the girls were holding more than 5 bags. All this probably costed 20million dollars.. For each of us!!! Chorong shouted. Exo members just looked at her. So? Eunji then said, wow.. Okay Nevermind that! Just return these things and take us home! We haven't even told our parents! Oh don't worry, we've told all your parents, we contacted all of them saying that we will be going on a trip together. Baekhyun answered. And they didn't say anything?! Naeun said still not believing what they're saying. Nope, Kai said. They just told you to have fun.. And they also said something like*wink* they didn't actually do it, but they said it.. Luhan said. Which was kind of weird what does that mean? All the Apink members blushed madly. They all have different parents but all of their parents are. The same. They made up a secret code for when they say, *wink* theyre basically telling us to have fun with the guy. Which is gross.Why us though!? Bomi asked. You could've took girls day or something! Namjoo said. They would have probably enjoyed it more than us!  True.. Chen said. But we felt like taking you guys, Baekhyun said. Wow, what playboys Hayoung mumbled under her breath so no one heard. Let's hurry up and go! D.O shouted. The "bodyguards" were still there. To make sure they board the plane. After Apink boarded the plane, they sat down. But they were too annoyed. They couldn't go on a trip with strangers. Let's go guys, Chorong said. Apink members quickly stood up. A woman then came up behind them and said,"Would you take a seat please? And she was holding fancy dishes with lobster,meat,porkchops and even more. Apink lost. They were weak to food. They all gulped and sat back down. The plane started taking off. Exo members just laugh. Everyone just fell asleep. The Pilot then said,"We hope you enjoy your stay at Caledonia. The apink members heard and started saying C-Caledonia!? And screamed with excitement. Everyone got off the plane and started touring they island. The Apink members were linking arms and pointing and checking the places out. They suddenly see some foreign girls in bikinis walk towards Exo then hugs them. The Apink members stared at the girls. the girls then started walking with them while Apink is still touring the place. After they checked everything and tour, there were appointed into cabins. Each 2 people gets one room. Room 1: EUNJI And CHORONG Room 2: NAMJOO AND HAYOUNG Room 3: NAEUN AND BOMI

BOYS CABINS: ROOM 1: BAEKHYUN AND LUHAN ROOM 2: CHEN AND SEHUN ROOM 3: KAI AND D.O ROOM 4: XIUMIN AND KRIS ROOM 5: CHANYEOL AND SUHO ROOM 6 : TAO AND LAY

Everyone went into their own rooms and started unpacking and resting. Unni! Eunji called to chorong. This cabin is huge! I can't wait to rest! I know right! Chorong agreed. As they were resting on a deck, the door opened. They both didn't look up. You guys look like your having fun, a familiar voice said. They looked up and it was Baekhyun and Luhan. What are you guys doing here? Eunji asked. This is a girls cabin. Chorong said. Baekhyun then grabbed eunji by the wrist and said, come with me. Chorong and eunji started staring at each other like what was going on? And they started calling each other. Baekhyun stopped to look at Chorong calling eunji. He then looks at Luhan and gives him a nodd. Luhan gives a annoyed face. Baekhyun then left with eunji. Now Luhan and chorong is left. 

Lets go check that out! Chorong said with excitment. Luhan says to himself,"Why do I have to get stuck with such a tacky person. He then sees her pulling her phone out and she's trying to take a selca . She then lightly punches his shoulder and said,"Yah! Do you mind taking a photo. Luhan was super annoyed but took the phone from her. He sees her posing twice, but he only took one picture. Here, we're done, now can we go? Luhan asked. No, we have to go up there first, Chorong said, and started walking towards a hill.Luhan then says to himself,"just endure this for a while. He then heards a scream coming from the hill. He quickly runs up the hill and looking for her. When he was at the top, he doesn't see her. After a few seconds he sees Chorong walk out from behind a tree. You.. Luhan said. Finally your up here, Chorong said. That wasn't so hard was it? Luhan just stood there and started saying,"those two.. I'm pretty sure something will happen between them soon. Luhan said with a smirk. No! Chorong yelled. Why? Luhan said. Do you like Baekhyun or something? Luhan asked. Of course not! Chorong screamed. Then.. Don't tell me.. You like eunji?! NO!!' Chorong screeched. Well! That's because she likes someone else. Chorong said but then realized what she just said and quickly covered with her hand. Let's just go down! She said then left. Luhan laughed and sat up.

Oh my gosh! Unni! Today is Chorong unni's birthday! Hayoung said to Namjoo. I completely forgot!! Namjoo said. It's they're freakin fault! Now were stuck on this island and it's Unnis birthday! What to do? Hayoung said. Let's go buy her a present first Namjoo said. When they walked out of the cabin they see Chen and Sehun.