Chapter 3: Is this a date?

Exo Over Flowers

At APINK'S house (Right after exo finished talking) 

Hayoung : Ahhh Eunji Unni! I'm so happy for y-

*Text tone* 

Hayoung looked at the text, and it was from a number she have never seen before, it said, meet me at the parking lot at school in stall number 27. And if you don't see me just wait in the car. 

Hayoung thought it was a text from the teacher.

Eunji : Who was that?

Hayoung : Probably just the teacher

Eunji : Oh okay

Chorong : Hey guys! I found these really cute dresses lets wear them Tomorrow! 

Eunji : *Claps hands* Yay Unni! Omo! There so cute

Bomi : Yah. Let's go to sleep, and wait for Suho for Unni!!!

When Apink woke up they did their makeup, hair, and dressed up totally different! 

Apink arrived at school. Everyone froze when they saw them. In their eyes were envy.

All 6 of them had 1 different class then each other's, which was Gym.

All 6 of them were In a different class. Hayoung remembers , "Oh guys! I have to meet a teacher in the parking lot! Talk to you guys after gym class! 

Namjoo : Okay

Naeun : k

Hayoung rushed to the parking lot but checked the Time, she was 5 minutes early so she decided to wait in the car like the teacher said. 

HAYOUNGS P.O.V.

I opened the car door and I tripped on someone's foot. I closed my eyes. But as I fell I landed on something.. I opened my eyes and I was inside the car. It looks like I somehow tripped into the car she thought.

 

But as she thought. She realized, she was on top of someone, and their lips were touching. She was so shocked she couldn't move for a second or so. She quickly stood back up. And that person sat up. Not as shocked though. Until she realized who that person was... 

Exos Sehun..

HAYOUNGS P.O.V 

I can't believe this! I kissed Sehun! There's no where to run! But I have to admit, my heart fluttered, and it was beating so fast. What am I thinking?! He's just a rude jerk!!!! There's no way I can like a playboy bastard like him!  But I kis- 

Sehun : Uh. Sorry to interrupt your thoughts but get in the car.

Hayoung : Huh? 

Hayoung was confused. They just kissed and he didn't feel anything.

Sehun : Just get in

Hayoung : Aren't you going to apologize for kissing me you jerk?!

Sehun : Haha first of all, you were the one that kissed me, by tripping. And it's not like it was your first kiss or anything right?!

Hayoung : Of course not! 

Hayoung was disbelief. She thought to herself "Bastard"!

Hayoung : Where are we going though?? I have gym class right now 

Sehun : Somewhere!! 

Hayoung : But whe- 

and of course surely enough Sehun interrupts her and grabs her by the wrist and pushed her down on the passenger seat. Okay put on your seatbelt says Sehun. HAYOUNGS heart was beating faster.

Hayoung just puts it on. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Luhan and Chorong was in the same gym class. (no wonder Baekhyun chose Luhan to go to Chorong)

They were playing soccer. Obviously Luhan was the best player in the class. When he was running with the ball while dribbling he was beside Chorong. 

Luhan : yo! Are you Chorong?!

Chorong : Yes.. Why?

 

CHORONG P.O.V 

How does Luhan know my name?! He's so cute up close! Oh my god! Chorong what are you thinking about right now!!!??

Luhan said : Can you meet me outside after Gym class?

I said sure. But inside I was squealing with happiness.

what does he want to talk to me about? I got changed into my normal dress that I wore today.

And met Luhan outside. When I showed up he said "Oh you're here? Then I said yes.

he didn't say anything else.. He just grabbed my wrist and walked me to a car. My heart was beating fast. He just grabbed my wrist.. I can't believe it.. 

*When we were in the car*

He still didn't say anything. He just drove quietly. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAMJOO P.O.V

So it was after gym class I was wondering where everyone went. We were to pose to eat lunch together... I walked past the library, we'll just when I was about to pass it, something grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me into the library. That person held me by the waist and covered my mouth. I guess so I wouldn't scream.. That person turned me around and I saw it was exo Chen. I was embarrassed for thinking I was getting kidnapped. In school. He asked me to go somewhere. Idk why but I agreed right away.

 

Chen : Anyways sorry for scaring you like that.

Namjoo : It's okay.. You didn't scare me that much.

But still.. He held me by the waist And grabbed my wrist!! 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Naeun P.O.V

Jeez where is all the girls?  ALl of a sudden, a really hot guy ran up to me. He said something like this,

"Naeun-ssi! Your friend Eunji has been in an accident hurry up! I'll take you to the hospital by my car! My hyung told me to do this! 

When he said that . I started bursting into tears, 

he said Bballi!!!

I listened to him and rushed to the car still crying wondering 

what has happened to Eunji 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bomi : Ah I'm wondering if things are going well with Eunji and Suho.

Suho comes to bomi* 

Suho : Hi Bomi-ssi

Bomi : Uh hi..

Bomi was happy he was talking to her, but what about Eunji Unni?

Suho : Can you please go somewhere with me? 

Bomi was shocked! Did he just ask her out on a date?! WHAT ABOUT my Eonnie?!!

Bomi : How could you do this ?! Now your cheating on Eunji??! 

Suho was also shocked.

Bomi-ssi! That's a misunderstanding I just need to show you this place! 

Bomi : Oh.. Miane

Suho sighed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

EUNJI P.O.V

I wonder where Suho oppa is. 

Omo!~ did I just call him oppa!

Aigoo!!

 

Eunji giggled Cutely out loud.

When she opened her eyes, she saw Baekhyun. 

Ahhhh! Eunji screamed

Eunji - What do you want?! 

Baekhyun - Can you go somewhere with me?

Eunji - No 

Baekhyun knew she would say that.

Baekhyun - How about we make a deal? Let's do a blinking contest. If you blink first you have to go to this place with and if you win, you dint have to go, and if you don't play then you are forced to go.

Eunji - Deal! But I'm telling you. I've never lost a blinking contest my whole life!

Baekhyun - Hana - Dool - Saet - Ssi jak! 

They have been doing it for more than  a minute now.. Eunji looked like she won't blink anytime soon! And he feels like blinking! But he can't lose so Baekhyun did something. While staring at each other intently , Baekhyun leaning in and gave Eunji a peck on the lips. That made Eunji blink. 

 

Baekhyun - I win!!

eunji - Still speechless. But inside she's thinking "Jerk! That was my first kiss!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

After they got all the girls.

they exo members decided to meet at a shopping mall. 

When they got off the car, all Apink members hugged each other and screamed at the exo members , "What the hell are we doing here?! 

Baekhyun - Were going On a trip! And you guys are going to shop here before we go.