Chapter 1: New School? F4?!

Exo Over Flowers

*RIIIINNNGGGGG*

       *RIIIINNNNNGGGGG*

APINK'S P.O.V

 

Chorong: Yah! Guys wake up! It's our first day transferring to that new school! We need to get ready!

Bomi: Unni.. What time is it? I'm so sleepy.

Chorong: It's 7! Yah! Wake up everyone!

 

NO ONES P.O.V

 

Everyone woke up as asked. Everyone was applying makeup and wearing the clothes they prepared last night. Hayoung's hair was put into messy but neat looking ponytail. Naeun and Bomi's hair was straight with braids in them. And finally, Chorong, Namjoo. And Eunji had headbands in their hair. They were all wearing a mini skirt and a blazer. They rushed downstairs and started talking about the new school.

 

APINK'S P.O.V

Namjoo: I swear I'm not looking forward to going to this school.

Naeun: Same. Seriously why this school?

Eunji: But we have to go remember? 

Chorong: Yea, the scholarships.

Bomi: That school is for the rich, not people like us. But we have to go cause of our parents..

Hayoung: I agree, that's schools probably full of rich jerks.

Apink: Hwaiting!

 

NO ONES P.O.V

Apink arrived on their bikes. After they parked their bikes, they walked into the school. The school was amazing. It was twice the size of a mansion . Maybe even bigger! There was an elevator to go up and down the 5 floors, and the cafeteria is so huge you could probably fit 1000 people in there. All the kids there was wearing golden jewelry or really expensive shoes. 

 

APINK'S P.O.V

Apink: Woa. This school, is huge.

Bomi: Yep, so far it's okay .

Eunji: I guess.

 

NO ONES P.O.V 

Apink kept walking around and checking the place out. When they heard screams and people running through the hallways in front of the entrance. Then... 12 Hot Boys appear. 1 of them walked to this guy and poured water on him. Then they just walked away casually.

 

APINK'S P.O.V

Eunji: Yah! Who is that or should I say those jerks?!

Chorong: Oah. Jinja daebak.. (Sarcasm)

Namjoo: Who are those Bastards anyway?

 

A voice then said,"Excuse me?

Apink turned around, they are facing 4 girls. 

"You guys don't know EXO is?!

Naeun said, "Who's exo?

One of the 4 said, "Uh! Uh! Huh! 

"Are you saying you don't know who exo is?!

Apink : Yes.. "And who are you guys?

We are known as the most popular girls in this school. We are known as Girls day (NOT OFFENDING GIRLS DAY, THIS IS JUST A FANFIC AND I LIKE GIRLS DAY TOO SO IM NOT OFFENDING THEM) I'm Min ah, And I'm Yura, And. I'm Hyeri and. I'm Sojin! We are going to be the future wife's of exo. 

Bomi : And we don't care ...

*Apink walks away*

Hayoung: This is great! Our lockers are beside each other's! 

Naeun: Yes! That was a tiring day , I can't wait to go home.

*In APINK'S house*

Eunji : Oh right! Who was that "exo" that everyone loves and is scared of? 

Hayoung: idk. Hey apink gather! Let's do some research !

Apink Gathers around the computer*

 

Hayoung: Okay so it says here that there are 12 of them. And each 1 of them is going to be the next heir for their family's company. It also says here that all of them are flower boys that goes to... Our school?! And their names are .. Sehun, Luhan, Baekhyun, D.O, Kai, Xiumin, Chen, Kris, Tao, Lay, Chanyeol, and. Suho..

 

Eunji : So what I'm hearing is ... Those rude jerks control the school, the teachers are afraid of them, and girls melt because they're hot ?! And there playboys...

Hayoung: Yes.. And it says here, if you get on exos bad side. Or even if 1 member hates you, they will leave a red ticket in yours and your friends lockers with a skull on it and says exo?! And that means it's a warning that they'll turn your school life into a disaster.

Chorong: Are the bastards. Michussuh?!

Namjoo: Wow I don't believe any of this. Let's go to sleep

APINK : Yea lets just forget about it.

When they woke up the just decided to wear sweat pants or skinny jeans with a crop tee, because they don't care anymore. When they walked into the school, they heard screams and running towards the front enterance again . 

Eunji : Not again..

12 Boys walked through the enterance.

 There was 2 girls holding a cake. The 12 of them stopped. The two girls said "I baked this cake for you, Baekhyun and Luhan! 

The two guys walked up to them, each of them grabbed the cake, and the slammed the cake in the girls face! 

 

EUNJI P.O.V

Those bastards!

Chorong P.O.V

It's on!

Bomi P.O.V 

I am getting pissed off here!

Hayoung P.O.V 

Wow! Those jerks!!!

Naeun P.O.V

Your dead!! 

 

Apink P.O.V 

Eunji: You guys thinking the same thing as me?

Namjoo: Yep

 

NO ONES P.O.V

 

Exo continued walking after slamming that cake in the girls faces. They kept walking when suddenly, they see 6 girls in their way. 

Baekhyun: You guys are confessing too? If you want to confess at least dress better.

Eunji: Hah! Confess?! Not everyone likes you! We hate you jerks! YOU COULD HAVE JUST IGNORED THE CAKE BUT INSTEAD YOU TAKE IT AND SLAM IT IN THEIR FACE?!

Hayoung: I swear I'm going to hate you bastards forever! 

Baekhyun: ignore? Hah! It would be rude if we ignored it. Wouldnt it be better to take the cake so she felt like her confession got accepted for a second instead of getting completely rejected? Wouldn't you agree? 

Sehun: Hate us? Good luck with that. Your school life is going to depend on us.

Eunji and Hayoung: wel-.. 

We're done here. Let's go

*Exo walks away* 

everyone laughs at Apink

APINK'S P.O.V

Eunji: I can't believe I lost words for a sec!!!! 

Hayoung: Me too!

Apink: I'm sick and tired of these bastards, let's just try to ignore them for a while.

*Agreed*

|At lunch|

Namjoo: Wow! Look at all this food!!! 

Naeun: And Meat!

Chorong: Keurae. After a long day we need food 

^Apink each take a whole plate full^ 

They sat down and started eating, when Girls day showed up..

Min ah : Ha! Aren't you guys eating too much?! 

Sojin : You guys are gonna get fat ! 

Girls day : *Laughs like crazy*

Bomi mumbles : Hah, not like we're trying to impress someone.

 

someone yells "ITS EXO"!!! 

The apink members just stood up and left to go eat outside. 

Still having a plate full of food.

Eunji : I'm finished, I just need to throw away some chocolate pudding and mashed potatoes. 

Hayoung : Unni! I'll take it! 

Eunji : Nah, you ate too much already.

Eunji turned around, and tripped. When she fell, she dropped the plate of food, and it landed on someone's shoe. Eunji looked up, and it was Baekhyun.

They both look at the shoe. Apink members stare in horror. While exo members having smirks on their faces.

Eunji : OH MY GOD! I'm so sorry!!! I'll pay for dry cleaning!

Baekhyun : This is a limited edition pair of shoes. There are only 3 of them in the world!

Eunji and the apink members were officially super mad. 

Namjoo : Okay that's it! You can freakin dry clean those shoes for 500won!!!

Chen : Did you just say 500won? How much do you think those shoes were worth?! 

Chorong : Like 10000won (10 dollars) 

Luhan : Are you crazy?! They cost 2 billion won!! 

Apink members gasp in shock and horror. 

Eunji : You know what? You can just take a piece if paper and dry It off! Are you expecting us to pay 2 billion won for that 10000won pair of shoes!!!? 

Baekhyun : Yes

Now apink members are raged. Chorong is raged by Luhan. Hayoung is mad at sehun. Namjoo is angry at Chen. Most of All, Eunji looks like she wants to kill Baekhyun.

Apink members : Let's do this girls..

All of a sudden, Chorong kicked Luhan and he fell, Namjoo kicked Chen, Bomi kicked Kai, Hayoung kicked Sehun, Naeun kicked Kai, and finally Eunji kicked and was twisting baekhyuns arm. The rest of the other exo members were shocked, but had another smirk.. 

Eunji through Baekhyun a 500won coin and said, " Here! For your dry cleaning! Then apink left.

Naeun : Unnis do you think we went overboard? Even though they totally diservered it.

Hayoung : Yea it's fine.. What can they do to us?!

Chorong : Yea. They diservered it.

 

In the morning, apink went to school, when they each opened their lockers, a red note slipped out, and it had a skull and exo on it! A student yelled, " ALL 6 of the TRANSFER STUDENTS GOT THE RED TICKET!!!!! Everyone started screaming with excitement.