Chapter 2: Exo is planning something

Exo Over Flowers

Apink P.O.V

Naeun : Whats going on?

Chorong : Eh, probably nothing

Bomi : Hurry let's get to class Bballi!

When apink walked into the classroom, all 6 of their members desks were gone. Everyone started laughing at them And said "Where's your desk?! * HAHAHA* They were angered. They went outside finding all 6 of their desks stacked together. But when they approached towards their desks, everyone started throwing flour at them and eggs!

 

EXO P.O.V (Watching them get floured and egged on a screen)

Baekhyun : There going to drop out of school pretty soon now.

Kai : Yep, I hate those girls, trying to act all innocent

Luhan : I bet they're going to drop out of school sometime this week

Chen : Oh yea, I bet there going to drop out in 2 days!

Sehun : Let's see, what should we do next?

Exo members : Hah! You guys should scare them or something.

Baekhyun: Especially that Eunji girl, I'm going to pay her back.

Suho: Don't go overboard..

Baekhyun: And why would it matter to you?

5 Seconds later apink walks in with flour and eggs on their whole outfit and hair.

Exo members laugh*

Eunji. : You guys, Jjinja!!!!

Eunji jumped up and kicked Baekhyun in the face.

Everyone started laughing at Baekhyun, but after that laugh, there was a smirk. From all the members..

Bomi : Unni, let's go, they have that weird smirk on their faces again..

they left.

Baekhyun : She's gone way too far..

---

Eunji : You guys go on home first, I need to do pool cleanup.

Apink members: Are you sure Unni? Would you be okay ?

Eunji : Why wouldn't I be okay? What would happen to me?

Bomi : Nevermind

Naeun : okay Unni, Let's go guys.

*Apink members left*

/After pool cleanup/

 

EUNJI P.O.V

Right now I'm about to change. But as I was ing my shirt, I saw something move past the mirror, I decided that it was just my own reflection and that it was nothing. When I finished I walked 4 steps then it happen. 5 guys were there. Two guys grabbed me and slammed my hands against the floor. The other two guys grabbed my foot and also slammed against the floor. The other guy.. He was slowly ing my shirt, I was helpless, I was so scared, I couldn't do anything.. I kept screaming and screaming, but it was useless.. At this time everyone was sure to have gone home already. That is until I screamed again . A guy with dark brown hair came. I couldn't see his face clearly because my tears were blurring out my sight. He said something to them.. He said, "Stop it. And I heard the other guys say "But Baekhyun.... I said leave! "Yes Suho. Than they quickly ran away. When I sat up I wiped my tears away and looked at him. I think my heart flustered a little bit. He slowly walked away. I yelled "T-t-hank y-you. I was stuttering, probably cause I was scared to death at that moment.

 

He just said, "No problem, and left.

____________________________________________

Baekhyun P.O.V

Tbh.. I think Im starting to like that girl Eunji. She annoying and I hate her to death but there's something about her..

 

Exo members:

Luhan : Yah! Baek! What are you thinking?

Kai : Anyways, me and Luhan and Sehun and Chen are going to a club to see some cuties

Baekhyun : ok

^Eunji walks back home^

Eunji : Okay guys, I almost got today, that bastard Baekhyun!!!

APINK MEMBERS

Hayoung : UNNI!!!!! What happened?!!!!!!!

Chorong : ARE YOU OKAY?!!

Bomi : NOTHING HAPPENED RIGHT??!

Namjoo : I bet all 12 of them planned this!!

Naeun : All 12 of them are just a rich prettyboy, playboy jerk who has no respect and doesn't care about people!

Eunji : Guys, Ik.. I shouldn't say this, but I think I like one of them..

Hayoung : UNNI?!!!! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY A SEC AGO?!!

Eunji : I said I like one of the e-exo memb-ber-s..

Namjoo : Aren't all 12 of them rude though??!!!

Eunji : One of them.. Is different.. He saved me from getting rapped. And he said he hates these kinds of things..

Naeun : Unni... Who is that?

Eunji : S-suu-ho.. Suho.

Apink members were speechless but believed Eunji.

Hayoung : He must be actually nice then.. If you say so..

Chorong : But the other 11 are bastards!

Namjoo : Agreed.

Apink decided it has been a really long day, and decided to sleep.

This morning they decided to upgrade their outfits.

this time, all of them wore these cute white dresses with blue ribbons and their hair had braids in them. All of them looked so cute.

When they arrived at school, everybody was looking at them, like that "What happened to them? They look so pretty" look.

Apink.obviously, as clueless as they are, doesn't know what's going on, and doesn't know why everyone's staring at them.

Eunji asked Apink members, "Do you think Suho will think I look pretty in this dress? She blushed and her face was turning completely red.

Naeun : Ooh, Unni!

All Apink members were giggling because Eunji is acting so cute.

Then, everyone started screaming EXO!!!

12 of them walked through the door.

Apink members just standing there, waiting for Suho.

Exo members walked and stopped at Apink.

Baekhyun standing there in awww..

 

BAEKHYUN P.O.V

SHE LOOKS SO PRETTY. I don't know what to say to her. Then.. I see her smiling and giggling while waving at Suho. All the Apink members were looking at Suho then Eunji while smiling. Does that mean.. Eunji likes Suho? Just because he saved her?! I've got an idea... To get all of us closer

EUNJI P.O.V

Oh my god!!! Suho waved back at me and he was smiling!!! Does he think I look pretty?! Ooh I wanna know what he's thinking!

 

After exo members left. Apink members stood there and waited a couple seconds, after that they started jumping and squealing with excitement.

 

Exo members:

Kris : Wow they look totally hot. Maybe I should ask them for their phone number?

Lay : I'm not saying this for being polite but it's true they look prettier then they usually do anyway..

Tao : Damn . I'm going to try to hang out with one of them.

Baekhyun : We'll I guess I should be honest, I kinda.. We'll.. Like Eunji..

Luhan : You what and what?!

Kai : Omo! Hyung..

Baekhyun : Hey.. You guys date anyone and this is the first time I've actually like someone..

Chen : Ha true. So what's up? You usually don't tell us these things unless you need our help.

Baekhyun : Yea. Let's go on a fun trip with those girls!

Kris : Woa.. And why do you need our help?

Baekhyun : I kinda need 5 of you guys to go and each of you are going to lure each 1 of them. Cause if we tell them just to go.. They obviously won't go.. So.. Let's assign who's going to bring who.. How about Sehun.. Try to get Hayoung. Um.. Chen.. Try to. Bring Namjoo. Kai to Naeun. Luhan hyung try to get Chorong. And finally How about Suho.. You get Bomi. Okay everyone got it?

 

Sehun : Wait how come I get that annoying girl?!

Luhan : Same here! She's trying to act all innocent! 

Chen : She annoys me so much!

Kai : And don't get me started on Naeun! 

Baekhyun : Okay.. Everyone has complaints but please it's only for a day! This is my first time liking someone please help guys! Ano look at Suho! He's the only one without a complaint.

Suho: Its cause I never talked to her

Baekhyun : (Facepalm) tomorrow find a way, take them shopping for clothes, then come to the plane.

Sehun : Hyung! Your basically asking us to go on a date with them!

Baekhyun : Don't worry, it's not a date if they don't like you, and aren't you guys playboys? So it wouldn't matter.. Okay find a way to do it Tomorrow . Good luck!