[003]

Another First Love Story

 

[003]

 

 

Mark's strong gaze was nailed on the clock like he wanted to destroy it only with his eyes. Honestly, that was what he really wanted to do. Destroying the stupid clock which was moving way too slowly as well as his homeroom teacher who was standing in front of the blackboard and talked something what bored Mark to death. 

 

It was Wednesday already, the day Mark awaited since last Friday. The day he would meet Jackson again after the basketball training. They exchanged a lot of cute messages the last days but in school, nothing except some shot smiles happened. But right at this day Mark’s teacher decided to do an extra lesson for those who were bad at math. And hell, Mark was happy that he could add 2 to 5. Math had ever been the subject he hated the most, ever since preschool. And this extra lesson only made him hating math even more than he already did.

 

Finally the teacher ended the lesson and Mark was the first guy who packed his things and stormed out of the classroom. It was already enough that he missed his crush’s practice, he didn’t want to make him wait for him too.

 

As Mark finally reached the basketball field, the training was already over. The trainer, an old but friendly man, was sitting at the site, waving at Mark as he saw him.

 

"Mark! Nice to see you! I think Jackson looked out for you. He kept asking if I'd seen you," the trainer laughed. He stretched out his arm, his index finger pointing to the gym, "The boys are currently changing. Just go ahead"

 

Mark nodded thankfully and waved before he went over to the gym. His heart was already racing as he opened the heavy door with all his weight. He could hear voices and laughs from the locker room on the far end of the hallway. Mark gulped as he directed his feet to the boy's changing room but stopped in front of the almost closed door.

 

The voices were louder now but still Mark couldn't understand what they said. He took a deep breath as he placed his hand on the doorknob but hestitated with opening it. 

 

He knew inside their room were only men. Men he'd already practiced and changed in the same room with. Also he'd already seen Jackson only in his undies so it was nothing new for him. But still he felt uncomfortable with thinking about just entering the room where Jackson was changing his clothes in.

 

Mark hadn't decided yet if he should open the door and go in or if he should stay outside and wait, as suddenly the door flung open. Mark paced backwards, his eyes widened. The other boy, Jaebum was his name, was shocked as well. He didn't expect someone was standing there. 

 

"Oh, Mark…," Jaebum said in a dry voice. He cleared his throat before he turned around to the changing boys in the room. "Jackson, here's a visitor for you!"

 

Before Mark was able to realize what was actually happening, Jaebum had already gripped his arm and pushed him into the room. 

"See ya'll on Friday," he smiled and left.

 

Mark stared at him until he disappeared from his view. With a swallow, Mark turned around to the remaining boys of the basketball team and realized that everyone was staring at him.

 

"Uhm…," he started, unsure what to say. He was thinking about right words as Jackson suddenly jumped of from the bench he was sitting at.

 

"Mark, finally! I thought you would have forgotten about today," the younger boy beamed.

 

"Uh, no. Our homeroom teacher told me to stay for the extra math lesson, so I wasn't able to come earlier. I'm sorry," Mark explained while he scratched his neck nervously. All the boys were still looking at him. He hated that much attention.

 

"That's fine," Jackson patted on the empty place on the bench beside him as he sat down again. "Just sit down while I finish changing."

 

Mark just nodded as he went over to Jackson and sat down beside his crush.

 

"We're leaving," the other three boys in the room said. One of them was in the same class as Mark and Jackson the other two from a class above them.

 

"Alright. See you," Jackson said, waving at them. Mark only uttered some goodbye. In the next moment he was alone with Jackson.

 

The older boy felt the increasing heat in his body as he noticed that Jackson wasn't completely changed by now. The Hong Kong native was already wearing his uniform trousers but still he had no shirt on. 

Mark felt bad but he couldn't help than roaming his gaze over the younger's body. Of course unsuspiciously.

 

He noticed how well trained Jackson was with his broad shoulders and his defined abs. Mark suspected that Jackson also did other sports because compared with his teammates he looked like some freaking bodybuilder. 

 

"Like what you see?" The sudden voice urged Mark to look away quickly. His cheeks flushed deep red as he tried not to look too obvious. 

 

"You don't have to be embarrassed. I know I'm hot," Jackson joked in order to calm Mark a bit down. However, the latter new that his crush wasn't talking seriously but still he felt ashamed. 

 

Unsure about what to say, the older boy just stared down to his feet, hoping Jackson would drop the topic and just wear some shirt so they could go. But that wasn't what Jackson wanted to do.

 

"Hey Mark, are you alright?" Jackson asked worriedly, trying to catch eye contact with Mark but the latter turned his head away.

 

"I'm perfectly fine," he murmured, his cheeks were still painted red. 

 

A light chuckle escaped Jackson's mouth as he grabbed for Mark's hand. Startled, Mark turned his head back to Jackson and looked at him with big eyes.

 

Jackson beamed as he leant forward to Mark's ear. "You're so cute," he whispered before he planted a chaste kiss on Mark's cheek. The younger pulled away and finally started to put his shirt back on. 

 

Mark felt his heart skipping a beat after Jackson's soft lips had touched his cheek. A satisfied smile crept on his lips as his fingers carefully touched the place Jackson had kissed. 

This was definitely going to be one of Mark's best days.

 

 

After Jackson had finally finished his changing, he lead Mark out of the gym. The two boys were just walking next to each other, silently, until Jackson spoke out, "So, you're not good at math, huh?"

 

Mark ignored the teasing smile on the younger's lips and answered, "Yeah, and I've never been. Math's just like the worst subject ever. I've always disliked it ever since."

 

"I've never expected that from you. I always thought you were a genius", Jackson chuckled. "But hey, I'm bad at biology and chemistry. And at physics. I'm so glad I don't have it this year."

 

Mark laughed lightly. "So, what subjects are you good at?" he asked curiously. Maybe it was something banal to talk about but Mark wanted to know everything about his beloved.

 

"I'm good at sports," Jackson beamed. He was about to retun the question but Mark was faster. 

 

"When talking about sports... Basketball is not the only sport you do, is it?"

 

"How do you know?" Jackson seemed to be surprised. "But you're right. I go to the gym two times a week. And I dance."

 

"Whoa," Mark made, causing Jackson to snicker. "You're very active."

 

"Actually sport is the only thing I'm really good at," Jackson confessed. "But hey, aren't you hungry? Let's go eat dinner somewhere."

 

 

A/N.: Well, that's shorter and more boring than I planned it... But hey, they kissed! They finally kissed! Only on the cheek but still… 

 

For the next chapter I'll focus on Mark and Jinyoung… Spread the bromance! Spread it!

And Grace will appear again… The girl hasn't given up yet~

 

I was very busy with school (so much exams ㅜㅜ), that's why I'm so late… This week I'm on a school trip to Berlin and then I have two weeks vacation so I think I'll be able to upload more often :)

 

By the way, last time I was on a school trip Jay Park was in Berlin… And EXO! EXO was in Berlin! And where was I? We didn't make our trip to Berlin but to some other city ㅜㅜ I'm sure, this time, there's no one there .-.

 

Upvotes, comments and subs are always welcomed and loved. I'll take good care of them, so don't hestitate to leave some ;)

 

And god, thanks for all the subs and upvotes! I'd never expected that!

 

Well, see you in the next chapter!

Stay tuned~^^