[005]

Another First Love Story

[005]

 

"Whoah, Mark. You look flawless! I would nearly date you," Jinyoung brought out as he saw his best friend. He added an, "Only if I was a girl of course," as he noticed Mark's and Grace's strange glares.

"Why do we even have to make him look that good. I mean he's meeting a dude anyway," Grace asked, playing with Mark's bangs.

"But there are a lot of hot girl's out there", Jinyoung staed, brushing some imaginary dust from Mark's shoulders. "You look beautiful."

Mark smiled at his friend's compliments. However, his smile faded as he heard the following words of his sister, "Then, why aren't you going to join them?"

Mark gulped. His eyes darted to Jinyoung, looking for help. Fortunately, the latter could think of an excuse. "Jackson and I aren't that close. I would totally scare him."

Grace snickered. "You really seem to like him. Tell me, are you gay, Jinyoungi?"

 

This time it wasn't only Mark's heart what seemed to stop for a second. Jinyoung's did as well. The latter swallowed his saliva and cleared his throat before he opened his mouth to reply, "Are you crazy? I'm straight like a ruler. I just admire Jackson for his awesome basketball skills. I wish I could play like him, too."

"Sure," Grace chuckled, "You're straight. However, Mark? Is Jackson going to pick you up or something? Or would that be too date like?"

Mark shook his head. "I'll walk. It's only about fifteen minutes and you know that."

Mark wasn't sure if it was only his imagination or if his sister was really disappointed by the fact that she wouldn't meet Jackson this evening. He decided to just ignore it, instead he watched himself in the mirror.

His red hair wasn't straightened like he always did, instead his bangs were gelled with some hair gel. He wore a dark blue skinny jeans and a matching pullover. Grace had picked it for him. Jinyoung had done his hear and lent him some of his accessories. Mark was satisfied with his look and so he hoped Jackson would like it as well.

 

"I'm going now," Mark said, waving for goodbye.

"Have fun," Grace said as Mark left the house.

"Lots of fun," Jinyoung added, smirking.

Mark shot him some annoyed glance before he his heels and went to the ice skating hall where he would meet with Jackson.

 

It was still cold outside, especially in the evening. Mark was already freezing when he reached the hall. Unsure if he should go in or wait outside he decided to stay in the cold in order to see Jackson immediately when he would arrive.

This time, he didn't have to wait for that long.

"I'm earlier today and you still arrived first."

Mark turned around as he heard the deep voice he was longing for. It had been only this morning that he heard him speaking, as they greeted each other in school, but still he'd missed to hear him.

"I just arrived a moment ago, so it's perfectly fine," Mark smiled at the younger. He hesitated but as he remembered Jinyoung's words, he collected all his brave.

He likes you, was repeating again and again in Mark's head, giving him confidence. So the red-haired took a step forward before he wrapped his arms about the younger boy.

 

"I'm happy to see you tonight," he breathed at his ear.

Jackson was frozen for a moment before he broke into a wide smile and returned the hug. Even if it was cold out there, the hug was warm and comforting. Mark wished he wouldn't have to quit it.

But Jackson pulled away after some more seconds. His lips were curled up into a beaming smile as he reached for Mark's hand and intertwined their cold fingers. "Let's go in."

 

Ice skating was the perfect idea for a date, Mark thought. Here they were able to hold hands without having people looking at them disgusted and strangely. Especially because Jackson was bad with ice skates, it was the perfect excuse.

"Don't be so fast!" Jackson shouted out, trying to catch up with Mark. Their hands were still holding each other.

"You have to bend your legs a bit, it's easier then," Mark explained, "And don't look at your feet."

"You know really a lot about ice skating," Jackson concluded as he clutched onto Mark's arms, trying to use his advice.

"My sister and I used to drive several times per week when I was younger," Mark explained.

"You two are very close, aren't you?"

Mark broke out into a laugh. "Too close sometimes. She wants to know everything about me.'

"Did you tell her abouth this?"

"She knows that I meet you but she isn't aware of what kind of meeting this is."

"Are you afraid of telling her?"

"A bit, yeah."

 

Mark was startled as he suddenly felt two arms embracing him from his site. His heart beat increased as he felt Jackson's soft lips ghosting over the bare skin on his neck.

"Don't be. It's too early to already think about it," the younger one breathed, placing a sweet kiss on Mark's shoulder. The latter knew he was right.

"What about you? Do you have any siblings?" Mark asked, fully enjoying Jackson's soft touches. His stomach tingled.

"Yeah, I have an older brother. He's already married and moved out two years ago."

"Does he know about you…," Mark didn't finish his sentence. Jackson understood him though.

"Yeah, I told him I like men. He's fine with it. But my parents don't know yet."

"And your friends?" Mark got curious now. He turned around in Jackson's embrace and didn't mind the questioningly glances from the other visitors.

"My friends don't know either. How could I tell them? I have to think of the team first."

Mark couldn't help but getting a bit sad as he heard this. He didn't knew Jackson's only friends were his team.

 

"What's with you?" Jackson returned the question.

A smile appeared on Mark's lips as he answered, "I told Jinyoung. He's like our fanboy now."

Goosebumps rushed over Mark's entire skin as he heard Jackson chuckle at his words.

 

Mark as well as Jackson were sad as some voice appeared through the speakers, telling the visitors that it was already late and they were about to close. They had had an amazing time together with lots of skinship. And Jackson got better on driving ice skates.

"Let's do that again someday", Jackson suggested as they exited the hall.

Mark nodded in agreement, "Definitely. It was a lot of fun."

Both of them were exhausted plus their legs hurt badly. Even though they were both pretty athletic it was tiring for them to use their legs that way. But still they had liked it very much.

 

"I have a lot to practice this weekend so we'll meet on Monday, alright?" Jackson said, smiling gently at Mark.

"Alright," Mark said, smiling back.

 

It should be their farewell but instead of going home, seconds passed in which both of them just stood across from each other, captured in the other's gaze. Both of their hearts were racing fast, both of their bodies tingled at the increasing tension. It was an intense moment, full of love.

In the corners of his eyes, Mark noticed how Jackson's body jerked. He could clearly see how nervous the latter was even he didn't feel different himself.

Jackson hesitated. He was afraid of scaring Mark, afraid of doing something wrong. But on the other hand, he couldn't wait any longer. His patience had already been gone on their first date.

 

With slow movements Jackson bent forward. He stretched his hand out, his fingertips gently over Mark's skin. The older boy seemed calm but on his inside there was a storm of feelings.

He held his breath in as Jackson came closer and closer. Soon he was that near, Mark could see each and every of his pores. He swallowed unnoticed as he closed his eyes and just waited.

Jackson's lips tugged into a smile as he saw Mark shutting his eyes. Confidence took hold of his body as he smashed his lips onto Mark's.

It was a sweet yet chaste kiss. A little bit awkward but warm, just like a first kiss had to be. For both it was perfect.

 

After they had pulled away, wide smiles were plastered on their lips. Mark's hand reached out for Jackson's and hold it tight as he just looked at the other, smiling.

"Let me bring you home," Jackson said. His bus would arrive in some minutes but still he didn't want to let go off Mark's hand.

After another deep hug in front of Mark's door, Jackson said goodbye and made his way to the nearest bus station. Mark, who had forgotten his keys, rung the doorbell.

He wasn't surprised that his sister opened the door only some seconds after. She must had waited impatiently the whole evening long. The thing what made Mark's eyes widen in shock was Jinyoung popping up right next to Grace, excitement written all over his face.

 

"How was it?" Both of them asked at the same time even before Mark could go in.

The latter rolled his eyes as he shoved himself pass them and got rid of his shoes and his jacket.

His sister as well as Jinyoung were staring at him curiously waiting for him to finally speak.

 

"It was a lot of fun," Mark finally answered, "Like you already know, we were ice skating and in the end he walked me home."

"He walked you home?!" Grace and Jinyoung said, again at the same time what scared Mark a little bit. They obviously spent too much time together.

"Why didn't you introduce him to me?" Grace whined, shaking Mark on his shoulders.

"Because I didn't want to scare him off," Mark explained, sighing. "You know you can be really creepy sometimes."

Grace started to pout as Jinyoung grabbed Mark's hand and pulled him up the stairs.

 

"You must be very tired, let's go to bed. Good night noona," he said as excuse.

It was obvious that he only wanted to squeeze the information out of Mark but still his sister was convinced. "Sleep well, you two."

 

"Why are you still here, Jinyoung? And what did you do all evening long?" Mark asked as they entered the room. He already knew he wouldn't get an answer but still he tried.

Jinyoung closed the door and turned around to his friend. "What happened? Tell. Me. Everything."

Mark chuckled, "It's not polite to answer a question with another question, you know."

 

Jinyoung plopped down on Mark's bed, pulling the other along.

"Just tell me already. I'm dying of curiosity," he groaned.

Mark snickered again before he started to tell him everything. Including their kiss.

 

Jinyoung stayed quite silent the whole story long. Only some gasps and squeals were heard.

"Oh my god, Mark," he hugged his friend tightly after he had ended his story. "That's so freaking cute. I can't believe you even kissed! I'm so happy for you."

 

Mark smiled warmly as he returned the hug. It meant a lot to him that Jinyoung was supporting him that much.

"Thank you a lot, Jinyoung."

 


 

A/N.: After a long long time I finally updated! I'm sorry that it took so long but I'm still in my writer's block plus I don't feel very well these days and due to this everything I write completely TT.TT

Please feel free to leave your opinion to this and maybe motivate me to write more so I can upload faster hahaha :D

See you next time~