| Chapter Five |

Evolution
Narrator's POV
The girls of F.EI stared at the two groups of boys with amazed expressions. Watching these boys throughout WIN and Mix & Match made them feel like they already knew them, and while they watched it they grew a fondness to the boys. They all thought of them as their role models, what the boys had to go through just to debut made the girls realize what they were going wasn't that bad. They helped them push on without psychically being there.
And the girls' eyes and thoughts would subconsciously drift to one certain boy.
After a minute past, still in silence, the boys grew amused. Their thoughts were all similar. These girls... popped up out of no where with an eye catching performance and are standing here like we're the stars?
Finally coming to F.EI's leader nudged Soyun who stood next her. Getting the hint she turned to her right to give a hard slap to Minji. The boys all watched as Minji looked at Soyun with a hard glare, "Do you want to die?! I swear I'll-"
Jiyun quickly interrupted her talking before she would make a fool of herself in front of them. "Hello we're F.EI." The girls all bowed together in sync. "I'm-" Before she could finish her sentence Jiyun was stopped by Hanbin.
"It's okay you guys don't have to introduce yourselves. I don't know anyone at this party who wouldn't know you by now, you're in the spotlight right now." He gave them all a smile but his eyes stayed on Jiyun longer than the others, but this went unknown to everyone including Hanbin himself.
"So should we sit down and get to know our new girl group?" Mino said gaining everyone's attention.
-
The three groups spent most of the party time getting to know each other. They played the '20 questions' game, which started out rough but ended with laughter. After a while they all felt comfortable being with each other.
This feeling made the girls happy, for this was what they had always wanted.
While they were preoccupied in talking, YG was watching the large group along with other workers. They all talked of Mix & Match's upcoming events. They planned to have F.EI be split into 3 different groups, 1 girl with 3 boys, and 2 girls from F.EI can offer help to all the groups.
The groups would then come up with a song to sing and have to perform that for the show.
"It's official then. I'll form the groups then tell them tomorrow." YG stood up and said goodbye to the people near him. He walked over to where the girls were.
It was 10 o'clock now and he wanted the girls to be well rested for tomorrow. Once he figured out the groups he would start the recording and they would be filmed while in the process of planning.
Yujin was in the middle of telling a funny story about Lina when YG came up and interrupted her. "Girls, it's time to go. I suggest you guys go back to your dorms and get some rest too. Tomorrow is another day of filming and working," He said looking straight at the Mix & Match boys.
They all followed his words and got up to say goodbye. The girls all took their turns walking up to each person and saying goodbye.
"Bye! It was nice talking to you all!" Lina shouted as F.EI and YG started walking away to the exit. The boys waved, letting out laughs because of the maknae.
Once they were all in the car YG began to explain what was happening the next day. "You girls will be split into three groups, one per group with 3 boys. Two of you will have the ability to move from group to group. You can help all of them, since you girls are an odd number." They were all silent, just taking in his words.
Jiyun and Soyun found this to be an upcoming stress fest. They were the ones in the group who wrote the songs, occasionally with the help of Minji. They had yet to finish some songs for their album and now they had more work to do.
The car stopped once it reached their dorm. "Goodbye girls," YG said before driving off.
The girls all watched his car till it disappeared down the road. "I don't think I can handle another day with them or boys in general." Everyone agreed to Soyun's words.
The only person in the group that could handle attention well was Minji. But even so today was too much for her. Having that many boys staring at her when she spoke up to say something was
"You guys... we have to get ourselves ready for tomorrow!" Yujin looked at each girl shocked, then turned around and broke into a sprint towards their dorm. "I call the shower! Can't have these hairy legs on show for them!" She screamed before making her way into the building.
It's going to be a long day tomorrow.. Jiyun thought then guided the others to follow her in.
A/N Just a quick message. If you have a tumblr go follow winningikon please~ I write imagines on there, I'm admin A btw. If you do it thank youuu :3