| Chapter Three |

Evolution

Narrator's POV

The day after the Mix & Match concert, the YG building was chaotic. Not only them but also social media. This secret group of YG's caused quite a stir. Everybody wanted to know more about them, they weren't satisfied with only the group name and one member.

F.EI seemed to be getting good responses with the mix of some negative opinions. This information made YG relieved. Though he did have a cold look to him YG was a warm hearted person. (A/N I don't actually know YG so his personality will be how I make it) He cared for his artists and employees like they were truly his family. He felt content knowing his newer groups were getting good attention.

Though he did often feel guilty that he put the iKON boys through such measures but he knew this experience was only causing them to fight harder than they were if they were just given the opportunity.

Same for F.EI. They were put together at ages younger than their Maknaes. Even at young ages they still worked hard for their dreams.

Year after year after year they spent getting better. He knew they felt as if they weren't ever going to debut by the time they hit their 4th year training together. With this in mind he began to come up with their concept and debut stage. By this time Team A and B were casted for WIN and the fact that only one could win helped him. He planned everything down to the last bit. From Mix & Match, the new members, to the tiny detail of how the girls would look on their debut stage.

YG was currently looking over Soyun's profile that was soon to be put up for the people to see. He didn't want too much about the girls to be revealed. In the future when they are all known by the public he plans for them to have a F.EI tv, much like 2ne1 and Big Bang tv, so the people can actually see how they are.

Someone knocked on the door to his office, and by the rhythm of the knock he could tell who it was. He tried to not let the annoyance he felt be heard as he told the person to come in.

Shuffling could be heard before the members of Big Bang walked in. YG gave his temples a rub, preparing himself for the headache that will come. He quickly sent Soyun's profile back to the editors and wrote them a short 'Ok' message before he turned to the restless group sitting on his couch.

Gdragon, who was usually composed, seemed to be as anxious as the others. He didn't like not knowing who these mysterious girls were. He liked the role of the Senior who knew and helped all the trainees.

Seungri was the first one to speak up, "Hyung... who are these girls? Why did you keep them a secret? You know you could trust me!" He all but whispered. Out of all the boys he was the most excited about the news. Nothing was more joyful than meeting new trainees under YG to him.

YG sighed before answering Big Bang's maknae, "Yah.. do you honestly think I'd tell you? You have the biggest mouth out of everyone under YG! I wanted them to be a secret so they wouldn't get distracted by people like you. Also, with all the fans waiting outside the building and the reporters they would've been found out quickly. They are different compared to the usual artists here, concept wise." His words offended Seungri slightly but with the look YG was giving him he decided to let it go.

"Can we perhaps see their profiles? Now that they are coming out." GD asked cautiously, "It will only be seen by us!" He quickly added. All the members sat quietly, waiting for YG's answer.

When they heard him sigh once more they knew they got him. He picked up a large yellow folder and slid it across his desk towards GD. Before he could grab it someone else's hands got it first.

"Thanks Hyung!" Seungri screamed before letting out a loud laugh. He ran out the room before anyone could grab the folder from him.

YG's office was silent for a moment. The other members looked from the door to YG, then got up and gave him a bow and sped off after their stupid friend.

Once the door was closed YG let out a laugh. "Sometimes I wonder how gullible they are.." His eyes wondered over to another large yellow folder marked F.EI. He would never have made it in the music industry if he was that easily persuaded.

-

"Yah! We were tricked!" Seungri's scream echoed throughout the lunchroom making some heads turn his way. Normally he would feel slightly embarrassed and apologize for his disruption but right now he was too occupied in something else. After leaving YG's office he ran down here and spilled the contents of the folder onto an empty table.

Once he laid eyes on the contents his shoulders dropped in disappointment. Inside the folder were pictures from their latest photoshoot. He slumped down into a chair, his lips forming a pout.

Feet pounded on the hardwood floors of the lunchroom. Seungri's head lifted slightly to see the rest of s making their way to the table. They all stopped in front of it and catched their breath.

"You guys wasted your energy, the folder is filled with our photos from the last photoshoot not the girls' profiles." They let out loud groans at Seungri's words. Soon the other chairs were occupied and the members sat quietly just glaring at their photos.

The tense atmosphere was ended when TOP, who hasn't spoken throughout their little mission, spoke, "....My photos turned out good."

A/N Thanks for all the subscribers I appreciate it :) 

((I commented on a video of double b saying i hope they dont become full of themselves and this fangirl child commented saying "why is everyone hating on bobby? bc he dissed his seniors? everyone did that!! or is it bc he's in yg??" like woah hold your horses kid. And i tried telling her i wasn't hating, bc like i luv bobby, but she wouldn't give up "Oh you sure made it seem like that. I was just saying bc everyone's jumping to conclusions without knowing everything" LOOOOOLLL She jumped to conclusions assuming i was hating. I didn't even state any insulting thing and even said i cant talk bc i dont know anything. Lesson of the day children is if you feel like you have to defend something you like or someone make sure you read their comment/or listen to their words carefully so you don't sound stupid when you're defending that thing)) ((Sorry i needed to get that out it annoyed me bc i like ikon and all the members))