Prolouge

Evolution

Narrator's POV

The four girls of F.EI walked into YG's office after being called down. On their faces they wore white masks so nobody could see their full face accompanied with either hoods or a snapback. They all stood in a line right in front of YG's desk. 

As he looked up and seen the girls so tense he chuckled a bit, "Please sit. No need to be so serious, this meeting will actually bring happiness to you girls." His words confused the girls, only one thing would make them happy. But he wouldn't do it now; he had many new groups debuting and he surely wouldn't want them all to debut so close to each other. 

The leader of F.EI spoke up, "What is it exactly?" She was dying with anxiety just thinking about what it could be. Her foot wouldn't stop bouncing on the hard floor, the movement calming her slightly. Could this really be about us debuting? She thought hopefully.

The girls didn't let the small nod of his head go unnoticed. They all gave each other surprised, unbelieving looks. "I have decided that your debut will be in a month. Once I have all the plans in detail I will call for another meeting but until then I want you guys to practice your debut performance. Your debut is a little different." Once he was done speaking the girls all jumped with joy. They were finally debuting. After years of training and staying hidden they could finally show the world who they were.

_______________________

A/N Taken from my wattpad. Chapters will be short due to layout differences