Please Don't Leave Me ( Part 2)

Please Don't Leave Me

" Godamnit Jonghyun

You're hurting me

It hurts so badly

Stop the pain

Please "

Screaming fangirls surrounded Key, they didn't seem to even notice about Key's existence. All eyes were focused on Kim Jonghyun, the platinum white haired puppy-faced idol who was happily performing on the electronic themed stage. Lights flashed brightly toegther with the upbeat and lively song. Fans danced and screamed toegther with the enthusiastic puppy-like man as he performs.

But of course, Key's wasn't feeling lively at all. In fact, it was the complete opposite.Key was feeling pain.

Overwhelming pain.

His heart ached. It ached so badly that he could feel the physical pain with the fact that Jonghyun had, in a way, indirectly dumped him. Key could feel the scars on his heart. That heart that once remembered only one name, Kim Jonghyun. Jonghyun was everything to Key. Not only was Jonghyun his soul mate, but his best friend too. His heart was once filled with joy and love but now, it's replaced with doubt, anguish, frustration and sadness. When he first heard about the news, he could feel himself being engulfed in darkness. His boyfriend had just dumped him. 

He was alone

The fact that he was now alone scares him.He had no one to talk to,no one to hold him when he needs comfort and no one to say those three words - 'I love you' . He may be sassy and outgoing at times, but Key could only put his 110% trust in Jonghyun. And what did Jonghyun just did to him? He broke that strong bond of friendship and love over a girl that he just met not too long ago.

As the another loud roar of fans screaming brought Key back to reality, Key eyed Jonghyun with eyes full of saddness. Key watched as Jonghyun happily waved to the crowds and thanking them for coming to his concert. ' That stupid dino ' Key muttered under his breath. Key was genuinely happy for Jonghyun's success on the music industry. He knew how badly Jonghyun wanted to excel and also develop his love for music. Jonghyun had always told Key about his ambitions and dreams for the future and Key always remembered how Jonghyun occasionally break down as he feels how useless and pathetic he feels at times. Key would always be there to protect the dino-looking man,be it physically or mentally.Now, Jonghyun is so successful and Key feels as if he had inditectly played his part as his pillar of support. He's proud of Jonghyun but he really wants Jonghyun to tell the whole world, maybe even the universe, that Key was his property and express how much he loved him.

Tears of anguish and frustration threatened to spill at that point of time as Key hung his head low, staring at the ground.He was so tempted to charge right up to the stage and shout into the microphone to the entire sea of fans that Jonghyun was his boyfriend. That Jonghyun was only his. Key clenched his fists tightly, fighting back the hot tears while gritting his teeth. He was prepared. He was about to make his way to the short flight of stairs to the stage when he stopped in his tracks and thought, ' will I really be protecting him if I just exposed him to the entire world ? ' If he really did so, Key would have just sabotaged Jonghyun's career. He would be the reason why Jonghyun won't be able to climb the ladder of success. All because of him. He would be hurting Jonghyun, not protecting him. Letting a long sigh, he focused his attention on Jonghyun, who was preparing to perform his next song.

' So, the next song I'm going to sing is actually a recent song I composed, ' Jonghyun said and the fans 'oooh-ed ' in delight and surprise. ' I wrote it because I thought about someone, someone who supported me all the way , regardless of how foolish and selfish I was ' Jonghyun sighed, pouting slightly as his lips touched the microphone. The crowd 'aww-ed ' and there was a sense of sympathy emitted by the crowd. ' I hope that,  that person is here today or at least, hope that that person could hear this song soon because I miss that person really badly. But, I hope that you guys will enjoy it too! ' Jonghyun chuckled and queued the staff working at the backstage to start the song.As the song started, Key sighed. It must be that model girl who Jonghyun had just talked about.Key was giving up.

(Yes) Taking note of your reactions( A-ha)

He could feel as if he was losing Jonghyun, oh-so-slowly. He could feel it as if Jonghyun was slowly letting go of his grip on Key too.

I stick close to you, you push me away  (1 2 3 yeah)

Key felt hopless. This is his only chance of getting Jonghyun back. Will he let go of this golden opportunity? Key eyed the ground nervously once again, fiddling with the ends of his shirt. He could feel himself sweating in the air-conditioned hall. 

(Yes) Covering my eyes ( Again )

' Godamnit ', Key cursed as he felt sweat trickled down his forehead. His heart was beating unevenly fast. Could he bear to leave the man he loves so much, just because of his personal interest? His heart thumped violently against his ribcage.

I stick close you (You)

Push me away again (Déjà-Boo Singing)

With his head still hung low, Key gripped onto the ends of his shirt. For some reason, his body temperature started to rise dangerously. The tension and conflict between his love for Jonghyun and the anger he had for his lover who had abandoned him. " Lover? Can I still really call him my lover? Can I still claim that he's all mine? " Key thought out loud and scoffed.Key felt a tear slip past his highcheek bones. " No Kibum no " Key mentally told himself,wiping the faint trail that the tear left behind with the back of his hand. He could feel his resistance breaking down once again. Key knew he had to leave that cramped and full of ear-piercing screams place. He could not let anyone see him break down,no matter what,regardless even if its strangers. 

Stay, Oh cool Let’s not turn around

It doesn’t feel unfamiliar even if it’s my first time seeing you
 

Key turned his back towards the stage and started to make his way out of the concert hall. Pushing his way out of the crowd, he still kept his head low,trying his best to avoid any eye contact with any of the fans, who were staring at the skinny boy as they thought he was being a nuiscience towards them and the performance. Muttering ' excuse me' and ' i'm sorry ' under his breath, he slowly made his way to the exit. However, Key felt that despite the fact that no matter how much he tries to exit the concert hall, the exit still seemed way to far away from him- just like an endless road.

Stay, Oh cool Let’s not pretend that we’re strangers

Now, fangirls, especially those that surrounded Key started screaming extremely loudly, waving their lightsticks frantically. Key was pissed and annoyed. Somehow,a part of him wanted to turn back and have a look why were the fans screaming so loudly. However, the other half just wanted him to get the heck out of the concert hall. He stopped in his tracks. " One last glance won't hurt, right ? " Key thought and he slowly turned his body in an anti-clockwise way, hoping to get one last glance at the singer and looked up. Suddenly, a white light blinded and dawned upon him, blinding him momentarily. It took Key a good 5 seconds or so to adjust to sudden bright lighting and when he used his hand to shield his feline eyes from the jarring white light, he saw him looking directly in his direction.

Our eyes already made contact

 

 

 Author's note : HEY HEY HEEEEY. Cliffhanger again ! Heh, so sorry guys c: But I hope you had enjoyed the story ! I definitely enjoyed writing this chapter, although it may be a little bit messy heh... But nonetheless, I once again thank you guys for the support! I'll write chapter 3 soon too. mostlikelytherewillbe cough cough. buuut annnyyyway, I just hope you just liked it so far :D