Please Don't Leave Me ( Part 3 )

Please Don't Leave Me

He saw me

At that point of time, time came to a complete stop.Key's pupils dilated for he could no longer hear the blarring music neither could he hear the fans' screams . He could feel his heart thrashing about against his ribcage. His eyes were only fixed on the singer, the background a blur of flashing lights and fans jumping about . His mind went blank, he couldn't think straight. Numerous emotions and thoughts soon poured into his fragile heart. Should he feel glad that his ex-lover had noticed him ? Should he still continue to feel mad at the singer's broken promises of a ' unbroken love ' ? Or should he run away and hide from him, never to see him again up close and personal so soon ? Despite his train of thoughts, Key somehow did not feel that his heart was as heavy as before. It was slightly lighter. Just a tiny bit, it was as if something had managed to seep through the cracks of his broken heart. But what was it ? Key also felt a strong prescence surrounding him, soon completely wrapping itself around Key's body. And that's when it hits Key, this prescence was nostalgia. As soon as he recognised it, images of Jonghyun and him flashes in Key's mind. Images of them cuddling on the bed. Images of him straddling Jonghyun and pressing his forehead against his,Jonghyun happily smiling and looking back into Key's feline eyes with his big brown puppy eyes. Key remembers it oh-so-clearly.

He freaking saw me

Now, the owner of that pair of those puppy eyes stood still on the stage for a split second. During that split second, Key saw it all. The changes of his facial expression - from elated to disbelief , the word  'shock' was literally written all over his face. Somehow, deep down in Key's heart, he felt as if Jonghyun would call out his name there and then, in the middle of his performance. Key's eye widended when he saw Jonghyun opened his mouth and had mouthed ' Ki ' . Will Jonghyun really call his name out ? Will he ?  However, Jonghyun regained his composure quickly and averted his gaze to the opposite side of the moshpit. ' ing piece of , ' Key muttered under his breath. Did he really mouthed ' Ki' ? Or was it just his immagination ? It can't be , right ? Key shook his head and pushed his fringe to the back of his head, groaning in frustration. The fans surrounding him didn't really bother about Key and just ignored him,focusing on the singer instead.

Key knew that he needs to talk to Jonghyun.No, he must talk to him.' What can I do now ? ' Key asked himself. Should he approach the staff and request to see the singer ? ' No way, I'm a nobody. They won't allow that ' Key said in his mind. Should he wait until the concert is over and follow the singer back to his hotel ? ' Too risky ... '  Key criticised himself once again.Or should he sneak into the backstage and wait for Jonghyun ? As Key started strategizing on how to get to Jonghyun,he didn't realise was that Jonghyun had already ended his song and had approached one of the staff at the side of the stage, whispering into the ears of the staff and eyes looking towards the left-hand corner of the moshpit. The staff simply nodded and got off the stage,walking down the short flight of stairs and soon made his way through the sea of fans. Soon, Key felt a light tap on the shoulder. He turned around and saw a young man wearing a ' staff ' pass around his neck, smiling politely and soon spoke in a very hushed tone ' Someone you miss would like to see you. Please follow me ' . Key eyed the man suspiciously and asked, ' Does his name start with a J ? ' ' Most probably ' the staff chuckled and beckoned Key to follow him. 

As Key made his way out of the sea of fans, he could feel his heart once again pounding against ribcage. The phrase , " I'm gonna see Jonghyun " , constantly replayed in his mind and he kept repeating the phrase, just like a mantra, Key could feel his heart conjuror another concotion of emotions. This time, a mixture of 47 % determination ,47% fear and 6% happiness. Fear for Key is afraid of how Jonghyun will react. Determination for his strong will to get Jonghyun back. And happiness, because he gets to see the love of his life, once again.

 

{ Author's note : ello there . sorry for not updaing this story so frequently ... I've been busy with school and stuff . This is just a short chapter because I really felt inspired to write again but I did not really had much time to write this chapter .But then again, I want to plan carefully for the ya know ya know.. . Heh. Thank you for all the support guys ! I love you guys so much  #nohomo . I'll try my best to update this story, If you have any comments on how I can improve the story, please leave a comment ! Once again, thank you ! }