Please Don't Leave Me ( Part 4 )

Please Don't Leave Me

   ' , ' Key cursed under his breath as he sat backstage on a fold out chair in a dark corner. He locks his finger together, elbows resting on his thighs . He let out a frustrated sigh and hung his head low, hands travelling to the back of his neck and down to his nape. The pressure on Key was too much. He could feel beads of sweat trickle down the sides of his head. The palms of his hand felt clammy too. And it's all because of stupid, selfish Kim Jonghyun. How much he hated that bastard, for causing him to be so broken hearted, making him distant away from others and for playing with his mind too. 

  ' Godamn, what am I going to say to him ?  ' Key asked himself. He had to think of what was he gonna say to Jonghyun. He definitely doesn't want to ruin his one and only chance . How have you been ? Have you been eating well ? Are you getting enough rest ? Key was definitely concerned and worried about Jonghyun's welfare but the question that was definitely on his mind 24/7 was ...

Are we really over ? 

That question had to be asked and Key could feel the ominous prescence of it approaching him slowly. A blurred dark haze of doubt and fear surrounded Key , engulfing him in it.  What if their relationship was over ? All those beautiful memories would no longer exsist in the future. It would just be a painful memory that was soley created by just the two of them, just a memory of the past . His smile , his gaze , his warm hugs, his exsistence would cease to exist. Well, at least the old Jonghyun he know would dissapear. 

  Key was so deep in his thoughts that he did not realise that the concert had already ended and numerous sweaty backup dancers and staff were streaming into the backstage. Some of the staffs had cast a curious glance over at Key's prescence but simply shuddered it off. What disrupted Key's train of thoughts were the sight of a pair black Nike shoes walking up to him and stopping right in front of him. From his point of view, he couldn't see the owner of these shoes but what Key knew was that he had bought the exact same pair of shoes for Jonghyun's 23rd birthday. The stranger didn't move an inch. He didn't pat Key's shoulder or said a single word. Could it be him ? Panic and excitement swelled in Key's heart once again. He took a deep breath and slowly looked up.

  Those legs, they look familiar.

  That toned muscular stomach, it looked familar too.

  Those muscular arms with veins travelling upwards , too familiar .

  That sharp jawline looked very familar 

  And that plush, soft , pink lips... 

 ' Hey

  Those plush pink cushions had moved. A voice had spoked. It was velvety and smooth. It wasn't too low or too high pitched. It was just right. The tone was rather calm , the owner of the voice doesn't seem in shock or surprise. Key tilts his head slightly upwards and met the gaze of this wonderfully built man. ' Jonghyun ... ' Key muttered . Key was stunned due to shock. Key was lost for words at the sight of him. He had forgotten all about the questions he had thought about beforehand for asking Jonghyun. Jonghyun really did change alot over the past few years. He had become muscular and really attractive,not saying he wasn't before. But there was somethint different about him. That gaze was cold and icy. Key could feel as if there daggers stabbing right at him while meeting Jonghyun's gaze. Something's not right...

' Do I know you ? '

 

 

Author's Note : Yooooo. Short update once again. I'm so sorry. Heh. It's crazy to see the amount of support I'm getting for this fanfiction. Thank you guys so much ! may come in the next chapter or the chapter after it. I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far ~ Please write down any suggestions or ways I can improve in my story . Once again, thank you guys so much ! ♡