Please Don't Leave Me ( Part 1)

Please Don't Leave Me

  "Don't go.I need you." Key mumbled,his lips quivering,breath shaky.His head was hanging low,bangs covering his redden and watery eyes.Key tightened his grip onto the elder's wrist,who was standing in front of him,looking down at the younger male who was kneeling on the floor.Forcing himself to look up and face the elder,he looked up and all he saw was cold and piercing eyes staring right back at him.With tear-stained cheeks,Key asked the man in a barely audible voice,"What happened to us?What happened to you,Kim Jonghyun?"

Key and Jonghyun were the perfect couple.Everyone had always envied how they looked at one another,smiling at each other while intertwining their fingers together.The couple would occasionally wear couple tees,proudly showing off to the world that they were an item,inseparable.Big goofy smiles and bubbles of laughter could always be seen whenever the pair are together.Things were going so well for the pair,until things changed. "So,you're going overseas?For how long?A day?Two days?Three days?" Key sat on the bed cross-legged,watching his boyfriend pack his luggage,filling it with daily necessities. "No,silly.I'll be away for probably a month or two?" The man named,Kim Jonghyun,replied.Key furrowed his eyebrows,pouting slightly.With a slight tone of annoyance in his voice,he questioned Jonghyun. "And remind me again why are you going away for such a long period of time? " "Because,my manager just gave me this fantastic job opportunity to work together with famous singers in America.I would be able to compose songs for them,maybe even sing a line or two in those songs!" Jonghyun exclaimed while he threw in a pair of socks into the luggage."Can't you take me there together with you?" Key whined,looking at the singer with doe eyes. Jonghyun cupped his boyfriend's face and lovingly places a peck on his boyfriend's lips. "I really wish I could,baby.But Manager Jin said that the company is only willing to pay for my airfare and stay in America and it costs a bomb.I'm so sorry,my love." Jonghyun said. Returning back the kiss,Key gave a slight nod and presses his forehead against Jonghyun's,their noses bumping against one another.With a slight chuckle,Key asked "Promise me you'll call me when you have some free time on your hand?" "I promise"

Days and months passed and Jonghyun only managed to call Key a handful of times due to his busy schedule.Despite the fact that Key wanted his boyfriend's attention really badly,he understood how stressed and busy he was.As time passed,the calls got progressively lesser and eventually,Key didn't recieved any call for months.

During that period of time,the name 'Kim Jonghyun' was fairly renowned in the music industry.Jonghyun was getting attention,internationally as well.He was soon recognised as a famous singer.Fame brought Jonghyun wealth and success.He eventually won many awards for his amazing talents,addressing many 'thank you' speeches,dedicating every award to his fans and family.But Jonghyun never ever told the press or the company about his relationship with Key as he was afraid that the news of Kim Jonghyun being 'gay' would affect his success.Afraid that his success would drop drastically,Jonghyun kept his relationship a deep dark secret.He wanted and needed Key to forget about him.He can't afford Key to admit that he was his.If that were to happened,he would be doomed.He had to find a way to indirectly tell Key that they were over.Done.No longer together.An idea pops up in his head and he knew Key would definitely would get the message.

Key was lazing about on the couch,watching TV.He randomly flipped through the channels and a particular figure,white platinum hair,ripped muscles and had a face looking like a dinosaur caught his attention.Apparently,it was a interview on Kim Jonghyun's recent life.To Key's horror,he watched as Jonghyun proudly announced that he was together with a female model.Key watched as images of Jonghyun and the model started to be shown on the TV.

A.Female.Model. Astounded,he turned off the TV.He sat on the couch,dazed.His mind was in a mess."Is he replacing me?Has he forgotten about me?" There were constantly questions that he needed answers for.Badly.However,there was no way in getting in contact with Jonghyun as Jonghyun no longer uses the application that they always use to communicate.With no other choice,Key just had to wait to get the opportunity to talk to Jonghyun.Face-to-face.Key remembered that Jonghyun was returning back to Seoul and was holding a concert next week. " I must get to him.No matter what. " Key said to himeself.

" 5 more minutes to the next performance! " the staff shouted against the blasting music and the screams of the fangirls.Brushing his fringe to a side,he peers behind from the backstage.Infront of him was a sea of screaming fangirls,lightsicks lighting up the sea of darkness,just like stars.Soon,the staff queued Jonghyun to go up the stage.With confident strides,he walked up,the screams of fangirls filling the concert hall,overpowering the blasting music.With a grin,he starts his performance.The smooth melody of the music started,and when Jonghyun started to sing,his velvety smooth voice echoed throughout the entire hall,the music and his vocal skills in sync.Jonghyun looked out into the crowd,serenading the song to the fans.Fangirls started to scream at the sight of their idol but one particular fan stood eeriely still,looking up at the singer with eyes filled pain,saddness and anger.

{End of Part 1} Author's note : Hope you guys liked Part 1!Do leave comments and how I could improve the story.Thank you for the support so far.I really appreciate it. c: