Twenty Nine

My SM Journey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You little rascal! This is for disrespecting Chaeyeon!" He threw another punch on his face causing Sehun's lips to crack and bleed.

Sehun looked shocked initially as he stared blankly at the attacker. Once he analyzed the situation, he smirked. "Noona, I see you have moved on well and quickly. What did you do this time to win over my hyung's heart?

Chanyeol got even more worked up from hearing his comment as he grabbed hold of Sehun's collar with both hands and dragged him to his feet. Even though both Sehun and Chanyeol were taller than average, Chanyeol was much taller and stronger than Sehun. He lifted Sehun slightly off the ground and shouted, "you are such an !"

Chanyeol raised his fist for another punch but I managed to grabbed it in time before it landed on Sehun's face.

"No, oppa. Please stop." I begged.

"He deserved it."

"Oppa, you will hurt him. He is your dongsaeng!" I cried.

Chanyeol looked from Sehun to me before dropping his collar. Sehun collapsed onto the ground. He did not hit back once during the fight.

"So, that's it? You are gonna stop punishing me?" Sehun spitted at Chanyeol's feet. The spit was caught on Chanyeol's toes as he was only wearing slippers.

Chanyeol looked down in disgust, wiped his foot against Sehun's pants. He grabbed my hands and began dragging me back into the house.

"No, oppa. We can't leave him out here. The media will find him and it will be the end of EXO." I pleaded.

"Don't worry, I am sure he has strength to come back into the house himself. Stop worrying for that jerk."

He dragged me through the doors and into the house despite my constant resistance, he was stronger than I was.

"Opp-"

"Move on, Chaeyeon-ah."

"Huh? Move on?"

"Stop hanging on to Sehun. He's not worth your time."

"Oppa, honestly, I want to. But my heart just can't let go of him." I said sadly.

"He is right, you should move on." Sehun said as he stood in the doorway, with blood dripping from his lips and a slight bruise on his cheeks.

Both Chanyeol and I were shocked to see him speaking so soberly that we remained silent.

"You and Chanyeol. Me and Youngji. That's a happy ending." He continued.

My heart was in pain. I never thought that I would experience such a heart ache before. I thought it was impossible. But I felt it now. What he just said hit me hard. Real hard.

I went to the kitchen and dug through the contents in the refrigerator until I found a green glass bottle of Soju. I unscrewed the cap and down the entire bottle of cheap hard liquor. When Chanyeol found me in the kitchen, I was already three quarter done with the bottle.

"Ya, Chaeyeon-ah. Stop it. Stop it. You are going to hurt your weak body."

He snatched the emptied bottle out of my hand as I reached for another one. I was barely drunk. Alcohol had little or no effect on my body. I had inherited my drinking tolerance from my father.

"Just let me be." I said as I downed the second bottle of Soju.

"How can you want me to let you be? You know how much it hurts my heart to see you in this desperate state? I would do anything to save you from this."

Sehun followed into the kitchen and added, "Noona, drinking isn't going to change a thing between us."

The alcohol began to hit me as I began tearing. I grabbed two more bottles and ran up to the second level and into my room, staggering and nearly falling off the stairs. I locked the door so that I would not have to listen to their speech anymore. I hid in the shower cubicle and the shower to the maximum. I began wailing as I downed another bottle of Soju.

I hate guys.

-

I fell asleep in the shower cubicle. The 4th bottle of Soju did a good job at making me drunk. If Gookju had not found me in the toilet, I would have slept through the day.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter