7- Hatred

Play Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris and Sehun sat in the living room of Kris's luxurious big room in his house. 
They head straight home after the exam, not saying much, they ate and played on Kris's large LED Screen, play station for 2 hours now. 
To be honest, neither of them was concentrating in the game or even thinking revenge. MiSun's slapped them this time hard on the face, it's hard to get their balance in just one day. 

To Sehun, he was impressed of how MiSun replied, rough and direct. Of course, Sehun and Kris's fathers ca pay them even for abroad studying but both men would love to teach their sons a lesson first. 
However, no one of the young men gave that the slightest attention. 
They really don't care. The least they can do is drop a year or two and then admit to a decent college. That wouldn't be a problem. 
And jobs? Nah, they don't need that! Their fathers would be more than welcome to hire them in their companies. 
Sehun was stunned. Simply, that MiSun is strong.

Kris was thinking of betrayal, of feeling so being cheated on. He thought the girl was so innocent and virtue. Turned out he's the fool, the jerk. 
He wouldn't describe it as a shock, but he would admit at least to himself that he was slightly shocked. 
She was looking him in the eye. Wait a minute! ... Why didn't he take an action! She slid the paper from between his fingers while he just looked her in the eye. 
Kris felt a grab on his heart, he closed his eyes, he could feel hot blood running down his face sides down ears, neck, heart... 
He widened his eyes, no, he can't, he would snatch his heart out of his chest if that was real. 
So unfair. He's good hearted. Well, no one thinks of themselves as bad even when they know they do wrong. 
So unfair he would have kind feeling towards her while she plans how to destroy him!

Kris shook his head and cleared his throat. Sehun looked at him, and he nodded, 
"I know what I'm feeling inside me...The feelings for this girl. It's called hatred. "

Sehun looked at him a bit confused. It hit Sehun though, Kris might have just said what he feels for Sandy but what Kris truly feels is the exact- pure- opposite.

Sehun looked at Kris, 
"Why did you dated Sandy before?" 

Kris leaned back in the couch and looked at Sehun, 
"You know."

Sehun nodded, 
"You almost liked her back then." 

Kris clicked his tongue and crossed his fingers, 
"She was the best choice among the other aliens in our school."

Sehun nodded again, 
"And why were you seeking a girlfriend?"

Kris stood up and straightened his back, 
"Out of boredom... I'll get something cold to drink, want some?" 

Sehun turned to the T.V and shrugged. 

Kris walked straight to his Nanny's room and knocked the door, 
"You inside?" 

She appeared from behind him, 
"It's Wednesday, cleaning day!"  She half smiled at him. 

Kris held her hand and looked her in the eyes, 
"I don't wanna like her." 

His nanny looked at him in such pity and took his hand and walked out to the garden, 
"Come here!"
She patted next to her on the bench and he sat down.

"It's not shame."

Kris stood up angrily, 
"NO!! It is! She just caused me two years to be able to get to college and a good bad mouth talk from my father!"

"Kris, you know you started this..." Calmly she replied. 

Kris nodded, 
"Yes, and I'm going to end it." 

She held his hand, 
"What are you trying to do, Kris?"

Kris gave her his back, his eyes are turning red, he wasn't sure why his body is reacting like this. 
"I'm going to reverse it... My feelings... No matter what it takes to." 

She tightened her hold on his palm, 
"You're going to lose a lot in that, Kris."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter