36- The First Night

Play Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baby Players~ 
Missed youuuu >.< 
Well, been planning to update for a lot of time but, ended up doing something R.E.A.L.L.Y crazy ahem maybe two ahem ahem.
So, I started two new fics which are really the very opposite, a comedy and a drama. 

This is a comedy where a little girl comes out of nowhere claims that one of EXO's members is her father. The thing is, every single member has a compatible story for him being the very rightful dad of hers.  
Daddy!

And 

This is hmm... HunHan. Back in 1912. Instead of Jack and Rose, I announce you, Sehun and Luhan. 
So, HunHan in the act of Titanic. Yep, Titanic, guys! 
C.L.A.S.S.I.C

I know this is insane. Anyways~ DO check them out and tell me what you think of them~ 
Now, back to this awesome Game! ;)
Enjoy the update, I'm working on the next one. 
Till then~ 
Let me know~ 
From me with love

 

 

 

 

Kris’s arms and back hurt. He’s been carrying Sandy for quite long now. But honestly, he wouldn’t like to complain. He likes carrying Sandy around like that but apparently, his sore body doesn’t agree.

“Kris, why don’t you carry Sandy the other way around?” Krystina suggested.

“Piggyback?” Sehun asked.

Sandy nodded not hating the idea. Kris put her down gently, he whimpered rubbing his back and sides, she weighed her body on one leg, concerned, she rubbed his back,
“Are you okay?”

“Yeah, yeah, I’m perfectly fine.” He didn’t want her to feel guilty about this whole situation. Even though, yes, his body is slightly aching but no, he doesn’t want to let her limp or…

“I can carry her tothe

huts.” Sehun suggested wanting to help out. The idea wasn’t much welcomed by Kris and Krystina who both exchanged looks, unlike Sandy who smiled.

“Yeah? Let’s go!” Sehun bent in front of Sandy for her to jump on his back. Krystina pulled Sandy’s arm away,
“Uh… we’re not going back now.” Sehun tilted his head,
“We’re not?”

Krystina cleared ,
“Yeah, we said we would buy some stuff first, you don’t remember?”

“Ah! Yeah, we said we would!” Sehun remembered. Kris wanted to use the opportunity as well,
“And we are expected at the hotel’s reception.” He lied.

Sandy pointed at herself and him,
“We are?”

Kris nodded bending down,
“Hop on my back and let’s go see what they’ve got there for us.”

Sandy shrugged and wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. Kris held Sandy’s thighs, he then apologized to her and lowered his hands a bit to her legs instead.
Sandy chuckled seeing how uneasy Kris is. Her chest to his back, her legs around his… Oh, wait… her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck! In other position that would be like…

“K-kris put me down.” Sandy’s own cheeks turned bloody red and her body’s temperature raised.

Krystina chuckled and dialed the hotel’s number,
“Hello? Yeah, I’m one of the guests. We are with the newlywed that came yesterday. Would you please arrange a sea trip for us?”

~~~~~~~~

Sandy poked Kris’s shoulder,
“To the receptionnnnn~ “

Kris knew he was going to get busted if he went there. No one wanted anything from them. He just lied so he would take Sandy away from Sehun’s piggyback.

“We can just call them from our hut.”

“Nooooo, let’s go nowwwww~ “ She insisted. Kris had no other choice.

“White party, sir!” The receptionist grinned at Kris.

“Wh-white party?”

“White party.”

“For only us?” Kris asked.

“Well, it’s something special we do to honeymooners.”

“But… Our friends can come too?” Sandy asked.

“We can invite more guests if that’s okay with you.” The guy asked politely.


~~~~~~~~

“White party? How did you even come up with that?” Sehun chuckled as they wondered around looking for their *dangerous* chocolate.

“Yeah, well, I’m good when it comes to fun time.” Krystina giggled, she pointed at a store,
“Chocoooooo!” She chirped making Sehun struggle real hard not to kidnap her and do something really bad just now.

~~~~~~~~

“So, we need to buy some white clothes to wear…” Kris rubbed his chin thinking of the possibilities when it’s late already, they’re foreigners and that Sandy has a twisted ankle which made it hard for them to go as they please.

Sandy pulled out the hem of her shirt,
“I got this and my jeans.”

Kris nodded,
“Yea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter