25- Abortion

Play Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy New Year~ 
All my wishes for all of you, my believed readers, have a nice, joyful, successful year ahead of you!
Let's start this year smiling, dancing, welcoming it to out lives! I hope me and you, remain besties forever! 
Love you, all! 
Let me know about this quick update, lovelies~ 
Oh, and big thanks to the generous upvoters~ 
Where's everyone else >< 
Anyways~ LOVE YOU~

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun stayed all night in the car. He couldn't get any sleep. Only one thing awakening his mind. His baby, inside of a woman who almost killed her friend. 

Sehun wasn't on bad terms either with Sandy or MiSun. 

Few years ago, when they were transferred to the new school, Kris and Sehun, they needed some act to prove themselves in the school. New kids, new school, new neighbourhood, new everything. Kids would underestimate them. 
There was a pretty girl who used to wear cute pink bow hairpin. Kris only saw the girl passing by and he was mesmerized by her beauty, Sehun agreed with him. 
To boys, getting a girlfriend as soon as they land in a new school, that's super cool. 

Kris asked Sandy out and she said yes, but when Kris did, he was fully unaware of her situation at school, girls avoiding her, boys making fun of her. In a matter of few days, Kris got the whole idea when he saw Sandy coming to school with a cut on her lip and a blue bruise on her arm. Only then, he heard from the boys that the girl gets beaten up by her father and her mother ran away from him. They told him that him being in a fling with Sandy, actually lowered his popularity and they made fun of him. 

Kris didn't like them being so mean behind the poor girl's back, but that didn't mean that he should be made fun of just because he likes her and him being her boyfriend. He slipped away from the relationship. 

Sehun always felt sorry for her too, but as soon as Kris broke up with Sandy, the next day MiSun appeared, the boys never knew they were friends. On the contrast, if they knew, Sehun would have made a way and made Sandy herself popular just for her to stay with Kris, just because he wanted to fool around MiSun. 

MiSun was a daughter of one of the biggest gangs, yes, a gang, or so Sehun called them. Compared with the other families, MiSun's family was the most arrogant, tricky and cheatable material. Though the girl is hot, Sehun would just have a one-hot-night stand with her but that's it. And to be honest, Sehun would like to have that night only to bring down her mean pride. So selfish, rude, mean, unkind girl who always walks around thinking so high of herself, believing, actually believing that she's the only girl and for confirmation, whenever she was around Sandy, boys would step back. 

But truth is, what nobody knows, boys would step back because MiSun has a big bad mouth for nothing, she would swear, curse and even hit the boys. What nobody knew also, was that she was only befriending Sandy because she was a fragile girl with a real weak personality. She knew she wouldn't ask questions or need explanations. But MiSun needed someone with her to keep the others away. In fact, MiSun used Sandy's family background to the keep the other kids away from them.  
Which honestly, was Sandy.

Within few weeks, MiSun remembered where she saw Sehun. At one of the businessmen gathering which where they grab their kids along. He knew from the start. 
That fact, if anything, only grew hatred in MiSun's un existable heart for Sehun and of course, Kris as well. Cause even though the two boys stick together, Kris's father was not like Sehun's. He refused to have side dirty business even if that means keeping their work stable. He still said no. 

Only after Kris and Sandy were engaged against their will, Sehun and MiSun met again in one if those gatherings. 
MiSun as usual, wearing a short dress, sitting by the bar, sipping all kinds of liquids, lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter