31- Different Shades of Green

Play Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, Players~ 
Missed me? Hehe ^.^
This update is for all my Players, especially my hardcore fan, LovemyLulu
And my loyal reader, Khemiriamani
Do enjoy it, babies~ 
And, and, what were you thinking really not telling me if I look like how you imagined me or not >.< Tsk! >.< Punishment as no updates for two weeks? A month? 
Pfffttt XD Just kidding. 
Let me know, Players~
From me with tons of love~

 

 

 

 

They arrived to Bali, they are ready to die. Smiling trees, happy chirping birds, delightful people smiling all the way and greeting in such happy words. 

Except Krystina. 

"Why so many green?" Krystina pouted. 

Sandy chuckled, 
"What is wrong with green? Green is healthy." She wrapped her arm around Krystina's shoulder as they walked around the city. On their way to the resort, they couldn't just shut their mouths at the sight of LIFE that they evidenced as soon as they hit Bali. 

"Reminds me of diets, detox, healthy stuff that I hate to do and green is so much greeny, you know!" She couldn't help herself whine like a kid. 

"You know, look at that," Sandy pointed at a big tree, 
"Look, the leaves has different shades of green." 

Krystina gaped at the sight, how is it even possible that one tree isn't all the same color. Different shades of green. 

She nodded with still open looking up at the giant tree, 
"Different shades of green." 

Sandy smiled and nodded, 
"Yeah, and look, " She pointed at the branch, 
"Isn't it really beautiful how this brownish thick wood is holding up these so fragile and weightless leaves?" 

Kris looked at Sandy as she tried to explain the beauty of nature to Krystina with much interest. He smiled like a father smiling at his daughter growing up. 

Wait, a father?

Kris panicked at the thought, he turned for a rescue from his cousin when he found him curiously looking at a table, the table held hair pins, he was so focused and the seller smiled at Sehun not saying anything. 

"Sehun?" 

Sehun didn't lift his eyes from the ones he was examining carefully, 
"Kris, look, which one do you think is better? This one is a bit glittery, could be used in the afternoon or at evening, but this one, it matches Krystina's eyes." 

Kris smiled then pursed his lips, 
"Why not buy both?" 

Sehun looked up at him as he was bending down gently treating the hair pins like some kind of diamonds, 
"I'm buying for everyone. If I buy her two, she will think she's special." 

"Isn't she special?" 

Sehun cleared his throat and held out a different one from the two to Kris, 
"I picked this for Sandy."    

Kris frowned at the color, 
"Why hot pink?"

"Sandy's favorite is hot pink."

"How do you know?"

Sehun shrugged and gave the seller two hair pins, paid for them, 
"There's a lot of things you don't know about Sandy."

"Guys, we're hungry." Krystina rubbed her tummy. Sehun nodded looking away from her. It started to get really crazy to Sehun. He hated how a knot forms inside of him when she acts like this. Ever since they rode the car to the airport, she revealed someone else than the one he saw her as before. 

They looked around and finally found somewhere that was decorated as if they're inside of a jungle. It was real, though, all the trees, flowers, and monkeys. 

"Don't touch my hair, don't touch my hair, please..." Krystina pleaded as a baby monkey approached her. 

Sehun held out a stick of the appetizers he didn't get that were on the table in a try to seduce the baby monkey away. And he succeeded. 

Sandy read so quickly the menu and decided, 
"Guys, let's try different dishes and share, call?" 

To someone who lived like three, Kris, Sehun and Krystina, they don't know what sharing means. They were raised to get what they want. If wanna try out something new, so be it, they would get everything, eat what they like and throw away what they don't. But buying 4 dishes and instead of each having his own meal, share it together? They all looked at her silently. Even the monkey looked at her. 

Sandy still smiling, she nodded, 
"Okay, I'll order!" She got up and Kris held her hand, 
"Where to?"

"Order." She shook off his hand and walked inside the restaurant. 

"Why didn't she call a waiter?" Krystina asked grabbing her hair in her palm so the monkey won't play with it. Since she has that golden color, it really caught the baby monkey's attention. Not like Sandy's dark brown hair. Krystina's hair color was bright. 

'It shines' Sehun stated to himself as the sun swam around and its rays found a way between the branches to Krystina. He shook his head looking away, 'God! She's shining!' 

Kris kept his eyes on Sandy who happily ordered the food inside and walked back to them. 

"Are you sure our suitcases are safely in our rooms?" Sandy asked not looking at anyone. Sehun being so busy looking away but still peeking at Krystina who watched the monkey carefully moving her head with her still protecting her hair, Kris assumed she was talking to him. 

"Yes." 

Sandy smiled and flicked her fingers, 
"After we finish eating, shouldn't we go check our room and get some rest the go out discover the city at night?" 

"I don't think there're night sights here, it's more like a day city." Kris replied. 

"Of course, there is." A voice came from behind them. They turned and found Suho. 

Kris sighed, 
"What are you doing here?" 

Suho smiled, 
"Had a medical conference." He replied and looked at Sandy, 
"Looking really good, Sandy." 

Sandy smiled and nodded. 

"So cheerful." Krystina mumbled but he still heard her. His grin only widened more, 
"Of course, what is not in life not to be cheerful for?" 

Kris turned to Sehun, 
"Remember when we were last at Sandy's house and I told you that yet there're two things left I need to do?" 

Sehun narrowed his eyes recalling, he nodded, 
"Yeah, then you punched her father and said that it was it. But, wait, what was th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter