Chapter 20

Too Late????

Chapter 20

 

YoonYul’s POV

 

After their walk from the beach the couple went back home. The moment Yoong opens the door, Yul saw some suitcases near the door.

 

‘ Yoong are you going on a trip? ’

 

Yoong looks at Yul

 

‘ Yul, go home ’

 

‘ What are you talking about? This is my home ’

 

Yoong shakes her head. Yul holds Yoong’s shoulder with both of her arms

 

‘ What happen? ’

 

Yoong looks into Yul’s eyes ‘ Yul, let’s break up ’

 

Yul chuckles ‘ Stop joking ’

 

Slowly she becomes serious ‘ You are kidding right? ’

 

‘ I’m serious Yul, let’s break up and go back to oppa ’ Yoong slowly pushes Yul’s hand away

 

‘ Have you met with oppa? ’

 

‘ Is not important if I met him or not. Yul, please just go home and forget about me ’

 

Yul shakes her head ‘ No, I wanna stay with you. Yoong, I can’t forget about you, about us ’

 

‘ Yul, you promised me that you will do whatever I ask you. Let’s break up and go home. Tell oppa that you break up with me ’

 

Yul hugs Yoong ‘ Please, I’ll do anything for you but not this ’

 

‘ This is the only thing I want you to do for me. If you really love me then go home and don’t come back here ’

 

‘ You don’t love me anymore? ’ Yul asks while crying

 

‘ I love you Yul. You are my true love ’

 

‘ Then don’t break up with me ’

 

‘ I love you so much that’s why I made this decision. I don’t want you to lose oppa because of me. He is your only family in this world. I know how it feel when you lose your family and I don’t want you to regret in the future ’

 

‘ I won’t regret anything as long I have you ’

 

‘ Yul, do you love me? ’

 

‘ Of course I love you ’

 

‘ Then do what I said. Tell oppa that you break up with me and you won’t see me again ’

 

‘ What if I don’t do this? ’

 

Yul looks into Yoong’s teary eyes

 

‘ Then I’ll leave the country and move to somewhere that you can’t find me. I won’t contact anybody even Soo ’

 

‘ No, please don’t do this ’

 

‘ Then please do what I said and go home ’ Yoong said while her tears are falling down  

 

‘ How do you want me to live without you in my life? ’ Yul asks while crying

 

‘ I’m sure in the future, you can find someone to replace me in your heart ’ Yoong cupped Yul’s face for the last time

 

‘ No one can replace you in my heart I only want you ’

 

‘ Yul, please. I’m doing this for you if you really love me do what I said ’

 

Yoong opens the door ‘ Don’t come here anymore. I already change the keycode ’

 

Yul didn’t move. Yoong closes her eyes and pushes Yul outside the penthouse then closes the door.

 

Yul start knocking while crying ‘ Yoong open the door please ’

 

Yoong is on the floor crying hard.

 

I love you Yuri, you need to be happy ……………

 

Yuri’s POV

 

I was knocking and kicking the door but Yoong didn’t open it.  After an hour, I left the penthouse with my suitcases.

 

I was standing in front of me and oppa’s place. I was about to turn around

 

If you really love me then do what I said……

 

Tears fall down from me

 

I’m doing this because I love you Yoong because I love you so much….

 

I open the door and walk inside. I saw oppa in the living room and he looks at me

 

‘ What are you doing here? ’ He looks confused

 

‘ I……I…………. ’

 

‘ You what? ’

 

I close my eyes then opens it ‘ I……I broke up with Yoona, can I come home? I’m sorry oppa ’ I said while clenching my fist

 

Oppa just nods, I walk pass him to go back into my room. After I close the door, tears fall down again.

 

Keun-Suk’s POV

 

I was so surprise to see Yul here and she said she broke up with Yoona. I never thought that Yoona will break up with Yul just for her to come back home. I slowly went infront of Yul’s room and I heard her crying.

 

One month later

 

Yoona’s POV

 

Is been a month that I broke up with Yul, everyday I feel like hell. I know she is hiding somewhere everday to look at me I just act like I didn’t see her. Sometimes I stole glance at her and she lost weight.

 

I know it can’t continue like this. What if oppa found out that she is here following every day. I can’t let him kick her out again.

 

I just walk out from my car

 

‘ Unnie~~~~~~~~ ’

 

I turn back and saw SeoHyun running toward me. She is like my little sister when we were at the orphan center. She is adopted by a family then move to the States. We still keep in touch during all these years.

 

She hugs me then I saw Yul looking at us. I hug her back and gives her a peck on the lips.

 

‘ Since when you are back? ’ I ask while my arms still around her waist

 

‘ This morning, why you suddenly peck my lips unnie? ’

 

‘ I know if Hyo knows about it she will kill me but I really need your help. Can you help me? ’ I smiling at her sweetly knowing that Yul is watching us

 

‘ Ok ’

 

I cup her face and our lips is less than a cm from each other but from her angle it look like we are kissing.

 

‘ Don’t move and stay still. Wrap your arms around my neck ’ I said

 

Seo did what I saw. After a minute, I pull off and take Seo’s hand then walk inside the building.

 

‘ Thank you ’ I said

 

‘ What happen? ’ Seo asks

 

‘ Come inside and I’ll tell you ’ Yoong said

 

Yuri’s POV

 

I was following Yoong like I did from these past month without her knowing beacuse if she knows it I can’t see her anymore. Just like the other night, I hide behind a tree then I saw a girl called her. What shock me the most, is that Yoong just kisses her on the lips. While kissing the girl wraps her arms around Yoong’s neck. After a while, they pull off and they walk hand in hand into the building. Tears fall down as I watch the girl I love went back to our penthouse.

 

One week later

 

SooNa’s POV

 

Soo is at Yoong’s place.

 

‘ How are you? ’ Soo asks

 

‘ Great ’ Yoong lied

 

Soo sighs ‘ Don’t lie, Seo told me everything. Why you did this, you know she was there. Sica told me that Yul was crying the whole night ’

 

‘ This is the only way for her to stop coming here. I don’t want her to get kick out if oppa found out she secretly come here ’

 

‘ But you are hurting yourself ’

 

‘ As long as I know she is fine I’m not hurting. Soo, I’m leaving to Paris after your birthday party ’

 

‘ For how long? ’ Soo asks

 

‘ I’m not coming back ’

 

Soo chokes while drinking her tea

 

‘ What? ’

 

‘ I accept the job offer from Paris. I’ll move there ’

 

‘ Is it because of Yul? ’

 

‘ You now very well, that she will still coming secretly if I stay here ’

 

‘ Yoong…. ’

 

‘ Soo don’t. I already made my decision ’

 

Soo nods ‘ I’ll go visit you ’

 

‘ Of course you need to come. Promise me one thing ’

 

‘ I won’t tell a word to Yul or anyone else ’

 

‘ Thank you Soo ’ Yoong hugs her

 

‘ You will come to my party tomorrow right? ’

 

‘ Of course I will come ’

 

‘ Yul will be there too ’

 

‘ I know. Just act like Seo and I are dating ok. ’

 

Soo nods

 

The next day – Soo’s birthday party

 

Everyone’s POV

 

Yul arrives at the restaurant then saw SooSica and TaeNy talking to each other. She slowly approches them

 

‘ Hey girls ’

 

‘ Hey Yul ’ they said together

 

Yul looks around but didn’t saw Yoong.

 

‘ Yoong is not arrive yet ’ Fany said

 

Yul just nods. After a while she heard

 

‘ Yoong~~~~ ’ Soo runs toward Yoong.

 

Yul turns around with a smile but her smile fades when she saw Yoong comes in hand in hand with Seo.

 

‘ Happy birthday Soo ’ Yoong gives the  gift to Soo

 

‘ Thank you Yoong ’

 

Yoong walks toward the girls then look at Yul.

 

‘ Hey girls. She is my girlfriend SeoHyung ’ Yoong introduces

 

Hearing Yoong, they all look at Yul who is clenching her fist on the glass.

 

‘ Nice to meet you all I’m SeoHyun ’

 

‘ They look great together right ’ Soo said

 

‘ Soo, you already know it ’ Sica asks

 

‘ Of course. Seo comes back especially for Yoong ’ Soo lied avoiding Yul’s eyes contact

 

When the foods arrives, YoonHyun sits at the opposite of Yul. During the whole dinner, Yoong avoids Yul’s eyes contact. When Yul talks with TaeNy, she sometimes looks at her secretly. She saw Yul drinks alot tonight, at the end she is dead drunk.

 

The girls walk out of the restaurant with the drunk Yul.

 

‘ What should we do? Tae and I already bought the movie ticket ’ Fany said

 

‘ Soo and I have somewhere to go ’ Sica said

 

‘ We take care of her ’ Yoong said

 

After the two couples left

‘ Unnie, what should we do now? ’ Seo asks

 

‘ I can’t take her home ’ Yoong said while hugging the drunk Yul from the waist

 

‘ Let’s take Yuri unnie to the hotel ’ Seo suggests

 

Yoong nods and she drives Yul to the hotel where Seo is staying with Hyo.

 

YoonYul’s POV

 

In the hotel room, Seo receives a call from Hyo then she left YoonYul alone. Yoong slowly lays Yul on the bed. She slowly caress Yul’s face

 

‘ I’ll miss this face. Please forget about me and live happily ’ Yoong said while wiping her tears then she kisses Yul’s lips.

 

When she is about to leave, Yul holds her hand

 

‘ Yoong, please don’t leave me. Stay with me ’ Yul opens her eyes

 

‘ Yul, you are drunk. Sleep ’

 

Yul gets up and pins Yoong downs to the bed.

 

‘ Yul, what are you doing? Let me go ’

 

‘ No, I won’t let you go back to Seo. You are mine, it hurts me seeing you with her. Do you know the moment I heard you that she is your girlfriend, I feel my heart breaking into piece ’

 

‘ Yul, please we are over ’

 

‘ No ’ Yul said then crashes her lips on Yoong’s.

 

Yoong didn’t protest and kiss Yul back.

 

‘ I love you Yoong ’ Yul said while kissing Yoong

 

‘ I love you too Yul ’ Yoong said with tears fall down

 

After they love making, Yul falls asleep. Yoong slowly gets off the bed and puts her clothes back. After she is done, she takes Yul’s clothes on the floor and dress Yul.

 

‘ I love you Yul ’ Yoong gives one last kiss to Yul then leave the hotel’s room.

 

SooSica’s POV

 

Sica blindfolds Soo

 

‘ Sica, where are we going? ’

 

‘ Just follow me. Is my surprise for you ’

 

Sica opens the door

 

‘ Can I take it off? ’

 

‘ Yes ’

 

After taking it off, Soo saw a big castle made with her favorite snacks.

 

‘ Do you like it? ’ Sica asks while hugging Soo

 

‘ Yes, when did you do this? ’

 

‘ I start it two weeks ago and I just finish it yesterday ’

 

Sica is waiting a kiss from Soo but that shikshin runs to her favorite snacks castle. She takes her phones out and start taking pictures.

 

‘ Did you forget something? ’ Sica asks

 

‘ Oh…..I’m sorry come here Sica ’

 

Sica thought Soo will kiss her so she quickly walks toward her but to her surprise

 

‘ Sica stay there I take a picture of you from here ’ Soo said

 

Sica stay at where Soo asked her and after the picture

 

‘ Did you forget something? ’ Sica asks again

 

‘ Yes ’

 

‘ What it is? ’

 

‘ I need to make a list from what I should eat first ’ Soo said innocently

 

Sica still standing in front of the snacks castle

 

‘ Sica, can you come here ’

 

Sica went to sit next to Soo waiting for her kiss but this time Soo starts eating her snacks.

‘ D-do you want some? ’ Soo asks while munching

 

‘ No ’ Sica said while crossing her arms angrily

 

‘ Why is delicious? ’

 

Sica takes somes snacks in her hand then pushes it into Soo’s mouth then walk into the bedroom. Well they are in the hotel’s room. Sica books a hotel room to celebrate Soo’s birthday.

 

What have I done – Soo thought

 

Sica slams the door shut and stomps on the floor angrily.

 

‘ How can she get all her attention the those stupid snacks? I’m a lot better than those snakcs. Argh….Choi Sooyoung I hate you ’

 

She heard the door opens but didn’t turn around instead she crossed her arms with her back facing Soo.

 

Soo back hugs Sica

 

‘ Are you mad with me? ’ Soo asks

 

‘ ……………. ’

 

‘ Did I do something that upset you? ’

 

‘  What do you think? ’

 

‘ I did nothing. I just eat the snacks you gave me ’

 

‘ Get out ’ Sica said

 

‘ Sica-ah~~~~~~ ’

 

Sica stands up and pushes Soo outside the room.

 

‘ Sica, open the door ’

 

‘ No ’

 

‘ I’m sorry ok, please open the door ’ Soo said

 

‘ I don’t wanna see you ’

 

‘ Fine, I’m going now. I don’t even know why you are mad at me ’

 

Sica heard the door slams shut

 

Is she really gone?

 

Sica opens the bedroom door and looks around. The room is now empty.

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 

I don’t even know why she is mad at me. I did nothing and she suddenly yelled at me. I decide to drive back home but then I can’t let Sica alone at the hotel’s room. So I made a U turn and drive back to the hotel. While driving I suddenly feel my head hurt and slowly everything went black.

 

TaeNy’s POV

 

The couple is inside the movie theater watching the movie, Tae is feeding Fany some nachos.

 

‘ Tae, stop feeding me. I’ll get fat if you continue ’ Fany whispers

 

‘ I don’t mind. I’m sure you are cute even if you are fat ’ Tae whispers back

 

‘ Are you sure? ’

 

Tae nods and kisses Fany’s lips. When Tae wants to pull away, Fany holds Tae by her neck to deepen their kiss. Tae smiles knowing that Fany wants more from her kiss. She slowly slides her hand inside Fany’s shirt. Before they get to far, Fany slowly pull off the kiss.

 

Tae pouts

 

Fany chuckles ‘ We’ll continue it at home  ’

 

Tae shakes her head

 

‘ What do you want then? ’

 

Tae points her lips

 

Fany shakes her head and kisses Tae’s lips one more time.

 

‘ Happy ’

 

Tae nods

 

After a while, the movie finally end

 

‘ Let’s go home ’ Tae takes Fany’s hand

 

While walking toward the car, Fany’s phone ring

 

‘ Hello? ’

 

After Fany hang up she looks at Tae

 

‘ Tae, Soo fainted. She’s in the hospital now ’ Fany said worriedly

 

‘ Let’s go ’ 

 

---------------------

 

Uh oh, what happen to Soo??????