Chapter 1

Too Late????

Chapter 1

 

Yoona’s POV

 

I was in front of the entrance of the university waiting for Yuri, my crush. I saw her parking her car and come out. She passed in front of me

 

‘ Morning Yuri ’ I follow her

 

‘ Yah….Im Yoona, can you stop following every day ’ She said angrily

 

‘ I…… ’ before I can say something, she already walks away

 

I sigh and walk into the classroom. Luckily, we have the same class. I always sit behind because this is the only way I can look at her.

 

‘ Morning Yoong ’

 

I look up and saw my bestfriend smilling at me.

 

‘ Morning Soo ’

 

She sits beside me

 

‘ Yuri gave you a cold shoulder this morning, am I right? ’

 

‘ Like always ’

 

‘ I don’t understand you, why you like her so much? She is so mean with you ’

 

‘ You are the same Soo, are you scolded by Jessica this morning ’

 

‘ I’ll go buy something for us to drink ’

 

Soo quickly walks out the classroom avoiding my question.

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 

I just want to forget about me being yelled by Sica this morning but this girl bring back this subject……..

 

I walk into the cafeteria and I saw Sica waiting at the line to pay her drink. I quickly walk toward her

 

‘ Sica, give it to me I’ll pay it for you. Go sit over there ’

 

‘ Don’t take too long or I’ll be late in class ’ she said coldly but I just ignore it

 

‘ Don’t worry, I won’t let my girlfriend late to class ’ I smile

 

‘ Whatever ’ she then walks away

 

I sigh then I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turned my head and saw Fany smiling at me

 

‘ Morning Soo ’

 

‘ Morning Fany ’

 

‘ What’s that face? Did something happen? ’

 

I shake my head. Finally is my turn, I quickly paid for the drinks and walks back to give it to Sica

 

‘ Sica, your drink ’

 

‘ I’ll go in class first ’

 

‘ Let’s go together, since we have the same class ’

 

Sica just walks away without answering me so I quickly follow.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

Sooyoung didn’t stop to court me six months ago. I tried to push her away but she didn’t give up. One day I accept her because I thought if I act cold she will leave by herself but I was wrong. She just smiles at me like everything is normal.

 

Aish……how can I get off her?

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

 I’m in love with Sooyoung but she loves Jessica. It hurt me so much seeing her like this. Jessica don’t deserve a girl like Sooyoung. I just hope one day, she can see my love for her………

 

Yuri’s POV

 

I feel Im Yoona staring at me from behind, I turn back and saw her smiling at me but I just ignore her and turns my head away. She is so annoying…..Why she always stared and followed me?

 

Jessica’s POV

 

Sooyoung didn’t stop to court me six months ago. I tried to push her away but she didn’t give up. One day I accept her because I thought if I act cold she will leave by herself but I was wrong. She just smiles at me like everything is normal.

 

A few days later

 

I went to shopping today, while passing the parking lot someone stole my purse.

 

‘ SOMEONE HELP~~~~~~~ ’

 

I yelled while chasing after the guy. Then someone runs in front of me and jump on the thief. He takes my purse from him

 

‘ Here’s your purse miss ’ He smiles

 

Omo….he is so handsome……

 

‘ Thank you ’

 

‘ You’re welcome ’

 

‘ I’m Jessica Jung ’

 

‘ I’m Lee Donghae ’ He smiles

 

One month later

 

YoonYul’s POV

 

Yoona walks into the cafeteria looking around. She hold a lunch box that she prepared for Yuri this morning. Finally, she saw Yuri sitting at the corner alone playing with her iPhone.

 

She walks toward her

 

‘ Yuri, I prepared this for you ’ Yoong said then puts the lunch box in front of Yul.

 

Yul looks up ‘ I told you I don’t want it ’ she said then throw it at the floor.

 

Everyone stop and look toward them. Yoong slowly bend down and pick up the food scratch around the floor. After she finished cleaning the mess, she walks out the cafeteria without looking at Yuri.

 

Yoona’s POV

 

After I cleaned up the mess in the cafeteria I run inside the bathroom and start crying. I heard the door opens and saw Soo comes in.

‘ Shhh……Yoong, don’t cry ’

‘ Why she is acting like this with me? ’

Soo just pats my back.

‘ Please don’t cry Yoong ’ I heard her sobbing

Soo and I are like sister. We both grew up together at the same orphanage center after my parents died in a car accident when I was five.

 

‘ Soo, I wanna go home ’ I said  while sobbing

‘ Ok, I’ll go with you ’ Soo gives me a warm smile

I nod

Inside our apartment

‘ Go have some rest, I’ll call you went dinner is ready ’ Soo said

‘ Thank you ’

‘ You don’t need to thank me. You are my bestfriend and sister ’

She kisses my cheek ‘ Go ’

Inside my room, I lay on the bed while looking at the admission from Harvard.

Maybe I should I accept this offer a month ago but I didn’t sign it because of Yuri but now I think is time for me to move on after what happen this afternoon..... I have my scholarship and also, I have my saving too while working from my part time job.......

 

SooNa’s POV

‘ Dinner ready ’ Soo enters my room

‘ I’m coming ’ Yoong said while putting the letter on the bed

‘ What it is? ’ Soo asks

‘ Soo, I accept the scholarship from Harvard ’

‘ Really, I’m so happy for you ’ she hugs Yoong but then stop

‘ That’s mean you will leave me ’

‘ Pabo, we can call or Skype everyday ’

‘ Is still different. I mean we never separate since first met I wanna come with you but...’

‘ You have Sica here. Don’t worry about me I will be fine ’

Soo nods ‘ When are you planning to leave? ’

‘ Next week ’

‘ What???? We are Thursday today ’ Soo said with a teary eyes

Yoong hugs Soo ‘ I will come back ’

‘ In two years. I will miss you ’ Soo is sobbing

‘ I will miss you too ’

‘ You will go to the university tomorrow right? ’

‘ Yes, I have document to sign. I promise I will spend all my time with you in the next few days ’

 

‘ Promise? ’

 

‘ Yes ’

 

The next day

 

Then next day

 

‘ Soo, go to class first. I need to go to the administration office first ’

 

‘ I’ll see you in class then ’

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

I enter the classroom and saw Soo sitting alone with her head down. I slowly went toward her

 

‘ Morning Soo ’ I smile

 

She looks up and I saw her with teary eyes

 

‘ Soo, what happen? ’

 

‘ What have Sica done today? ’ I ask

 

She shakes her head ‘ Is not Sica, Yoong is leaving to the States on Monday ’

 

‘ Is it because of yesterday ’

 

Soo nods

 

I hugs her ‘ Don’t worry, I’ll be here for you. Yoong will come back ’

 

‘ I know I don’t know what to do without you Fany-ah ’ she hugs me

 

YulSic’s POV

 

Yul just parks her car then saw Sica’s car enter the parking lot. She waits Sica next to her car.

 

‘ Morning Sica ’

 

‘ Morning Yul ’

 

Yul looks around ‘ Where’s Soo? ’

 

‘ I don’t know. Like I care, let’s go to class ’ Sica wraps her arm around Yul’s

 

While walking toward the entrance Yul looks around.

 

‘ Yoona is not here waiting for you. Maybe she’ll stop bothering you after what happen yesterday ’ Sica said

‘ Am I overboard yesterday? I mean she is just nice toward me and I....... ’

 

‘ You are not overboard. She is the one who bother you all this time. You did great Yul ’

 

‘ So that’s mean I don’t need to apologize right? ’

 

‘ Of course you don’t have to. If you apologize, she will continue bothering you. And this is what you want right. That she stops bothering you ’

 

Yul nods

 

‘ Then don’t feel sorry, let’s go or we will be late ’

 

Inside the classroom, Yul saw Yoong sitting in the front row at a corner with Soo. For the first time, Yoong didn’t look at Yul or wave at her with a bright smile.

 

‘ You did great Yul, look she even change place. I’m sure she will stop bothering you from now on. ’

 

Sica saw Soo waving at her but she just ignore her and walk toward Fany.

 

‘ Morning Fany ’ YulSic said together

 

‘ Morning ’ Fany smiles

 

Fany then looks toward Soo and saw a sad face on her.

 

‘ Sica, why can’t you just be a little nicer to Soo. She is your girlfriend ’

 

‘ I’m very nice toward her Fany-ah ’

 

Fany just shakes her head

 

After class

 

Soo walks toward Sica

 

‘ Sica, I’ll go out with Yoong this weekend. Do you wanna come with us? ’

 

‘ What do you think? ’

 

‘ I’ll see you on Monday then ’ Soo smiles then look at Fany

 

‘ Do you wanna just us Fany? ’

 

‘ Sure. Wait for me near the entrance I’ll be there in a few minutes ’ Fany smiles

‘ I’ll see you on Monday Yuri ’

 

‘ Why she didn’t ask me if I wanna join them or not? ’

 

‘ Even if she asks you won’t say yes because Yoona is here ’ Fany said

 

‘ She can just act nice toward me ’ Yul said

 

‘ Like you were nice with Yoong. By the way, I’ll see you two on Monday ’ Fany then walks away

 

YoonSooFany’s POV

 

‘ Let’s go shopping ’ Soo suggests

 

‘ You have something to buy ’ Yoong asks

 

‘ No but I need to buy you things for the States. If you want we can eat first, what do you think Fany? ’

 

‘ I like this idea ’ Fany said because she knows that SooNa are hungry.

 

At the restaurant

 

‘ Is my threat today ’ Fany said

 

‘ Thank you Fany-ah ’ SooNa said together

 

At the shopping mall

 

Yoong is inside the dressing room, while SooFany is looking around.

 

‘ Fany, try this coat ’ Soo takes a red coat out

 

Soo helps Fany to put the coat on.

 

‘ Is nice on you ’

 

‘ Really? ’ Fany looks at the mirror

 

‘ Yes ’

 

Fany takes the coat off. Soo takes it and walk toward the cashier. After a while, she gives the bag to Fany.

 

‘ For you ’ Soo smiles

‘ Soo, I can’t take this is too expensive ’

 

‘ Don’t worry Fany, I have some saving ’

 

‘ Thank you ’ Fany kisses Soo’s cheek

 

‘ You’re welcome Fany. Let me take the bag, I’ll give it back to you at the car ’ Soo holds the bag

 

Yoong comes out

‘ So, which one you like? ’ Soo asks

‘ I like the with one ’

Yoong walks toward the cashier with SooFany, when she is about to pay, Soo gives her credit card to the seller.

 

‘ Soo, what are you doing? I have money ’

 

‘ I know you have money Yoong, but you are going to the States so is better for you to save some more money just in case. You know I won’t be there to take care of you ’

 

‘ Soo, you need to save money too. Have you forget, after university, you and Fany will open an architecture firm ’

 

‘ Don’t worry about me Yoong ’

 

The three friends went back to SooNa’s apartment since Soo promised that she will be the one who prepare dinner for tonight. While is inside her room packing, Fany joins Soo in the kitchen

 

‘ Do you need help? ’ Fany asks

‘ I’m fine. Go watch TV ’

Fany shakes her head ‘ I prefer watching you.....I’m mean I prefer watching cooking ’

‘ Yoong said she wanna eat kimchi fried rice. What do you wanna eat Fany? ’

‘ I’ll eat kimchi fried rice too ’

‘ ok ’

‘ Soo, are you going to stay at the apartment alone? ’

‘ I don’t have a choice ’

‘ What don’t you ask Sica if you can move at her place? ’

Soo shakes her head ‘ I don’t think she want me to move in with her. Fany can you pass me the salt please ’

 

‘ Sure ’

After a while, Soo finished cooking. SooFany prepare the table

‘ Yoong dinner’s ready ’ Soo said

Yoong comes in the dinning room

‘ Hmmm........smell so good ’ Yoong sits down

SooFany sits next to each other

Fany puts a spoon in

‘ How is it? ’ Soo asks

‘ Delicious ’

‘ Of course, Soo is a great cook. ’

‘ Did Sica try your food? ’ Fany asks

Soo shakes her head

‘ I’m sure she will love it ’ Fany said

Soo just smiles

‘ I’m worry about you after I’m gone ’ Yoong said

‘ I’m more worry about you ’ Soo said

‘ I will be fine. Like I said I will call you everyday ’ Yoong said

‘ You better do if not I’ll flight there and kick your ’ Soo said

Time passed really fast, today is Monday.

Soo is driving Yoong to the airport.

‘ Soo, you have class today. I can go to the airport alone ’

‘ No, I’ll drive you there then I’ll go to class ’

Inside the airport, SooNa saw Fany at the entrance

‘ Fany, what are you doing here? ’ Soo asks

‘ I know you will be sad after Yoong is gone so I just wanna accompany you ’ Fany smiles

 

After a while, Yoong is ready to leave

‘ I’m leaving now. Take care both of you ’ Yoong looks at SooFany

Soo hugs Yoong tightly ‘ Call me when you get there ’

‘ I will ’

Yoong hugs Fany ‘ Fany, take care of Soo for me ’

‘ I will. Take care Yoong and don’t forget to call us ’

Yoong nods ‘ Ok, you two need to go now. The next class start in an hour ’ then she walks toward the gate

 

After Yoong disappear inside the gate Soo starts crying. Fany hugs Soo

‘ Soo, don’t cry. Yoong will be back in few years ’

Soo just hugs Fany while crying.

At the university

Yuri’s POV

I saw SooFany comes in class. I can see Soo’s puffy eyes. Fany sits next to Soo. Then I look around but there’s no Yoona’s sign. Then I feel a tap on my shoulder

 

‘ Have you heard? ’ Sica sits next to me

 

‘ Heard what? ’

 

‘ Yoona is leaving from the States ’

 

‘ When? ’

 

‘ This morning, that’s why Soo didn’t come to class because she sent Yoona to the airport ’

 

Is it because of me that she is leaving??? Like I care, I can finally get her off me, I just hope that I won’t see her never again.......

 

After class

 

JeTi’s POV

 

Fany drags Sica to a corner

 

‘ Sica, can you do me a favor? ’

Sica chuckles ‘ Fany, you are my bestfriend. Just tell me what you want me to do and I’ll do it for you ’

 

‘ Let Soo stay at your place ’

 

‘ What????? ’

 

‘ Sica, please just let Soo stay at your place. Yoong is gone, I don’t want her to stay at the apartment alone ’

 

‘ She is an adult now, she can live alone without problem. Look at us, we are living alone at our apartment too ’

 

‘ Sica, please just do me this favor. You said it yourself, you will do whatever I ask so this is what I ask from you ’

 

Sica sighs ‘ Fine but if she bother me too much I’ll kick her out of my place ’

Fany hugs Sica ‘ Thank you Sica-ah ’ 

They walk toward Soo who is packing her stuff

‘ Soo, Sica have something to say ’

Soo looks at Sica

‘ Move in with me ’ Sica said

‘ What? ’ Soo didn’t believe from what she heard

‘ Yah....are you deaf. I ask you to move in with me ’

‘ Really? ’ Soo have a bright smile on her face

‘ Yes Soo, I’ll help you to move in at Sica’s place today ’ Fany smiles

SooSica’s POV

At Sica’s apartment

‘ You stay in the guest room. Don’t you dare to enter my room without my permission ’

Soo nods

‘ Don’t bother me and don’t disturb me when I’m sleeping ’

‘ Don’t worry I won’t ’ Soo smiles then hugs Sica

‘ Thank you for letting me stay with you. I know you won’t let me alone ’

Sica pushes Soo away

‘ I didn’t finish. Don’t hug me or kiss me ’

‘ Why? You are my girlfriend ’

‘ Are you going to say yes or no? ’

‘ Ok ’ Soo looks down

‘ Good. I’m going to my room ’

‘ Sica..... ’

‘ What again? ’

‘ I’ll call you when dinner is ready ’

‘ Don’t need, I’m not eating ’ then she went inside her room

Sooyoung’s POV

I sigh and walk into the kitchen to prepare something to eat. I wipe my tears, when I search for the ingredients

 

* Ding Dong *

 

I open the door and saw Fany hold a big box of pizza smiling at me

 

‘ I know you will be hungry so I bought you pizza ’ She said while walking toward the living room

 

After she sits down on the floor next to me

 

‘ Where’s Sica? ’ Fany asks

 

‘ She’s in her room ’

 

‘ Why don’t you call her for dinner? ’

 

I shake my head ‘ She asked me to not disturb her. I don’t want her to get mad ’

 

Fany sighs ‘ I’ll call her ’

Fany walks toward Sica’s room ‘ Sica, I bought us pizza. Come out and eat with us ’

I saw her coming out and sits in front of me while Fany sits beside me

Fany puts a piece of pizza on my plate

‘ Thank you ’ I smile at her

‘ Are you two really going to open a architecture firm together in a month? ’ Sica asks

‘ Yes, we already find the place ’ Fany smiles at me and I smile back

‘ How about you? ’

‘ I get a job at T&T ’

‘ I hard is very difficult to get in there ’ I said

‘ I met someone who work there ’ Sica said

‘ Who is it? ’ Fany asks

‘ Someone you don’t know ’ Sica smiles

I hope that Sica can talk and smile at me like this.....

---------------------

How's the first chapter??? Don't forget to leave comment, subscribe and upvote:)