Secret Baby

The Secret Baby

Woohyun's POV

Tomorrow, Hyun Woo turn 1 year old. The first time we meet him in front of our house when he was only 3 months old. So basically we INFINITE, Woollim Entertainment and Nicole has been with Hyun Woo for 9 months already. I was so glad that Hyun Woo comes into INFINITE life and make our life full of joy and happiness.  Whenever we feel tired because of the training and hectic schedule Hyun Woo will bring cheer to us with his cute behavior. This 9 months we share a lot of good memories and sometimes painful memories as one big family. All the moments was so emotional and it makes all of us so happy and sad at the same time.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7 MONTHS AGO

 

Like always when INFINITE has a busy schedule or some kind of emergency we will leave Hyun Woo with Nicole and usually Nicole will come to our apartment because it will be easy for her to handle Hyun Woo because all his stuff was there in Sunggyu hyung room.

While we practicing our new song for the upcoming comeback Sunggyu hyung got a call by Nicole.

"Yoboseyo! Nicole why you call me?" Sunggyu hyung talk with Nicole on the phone. Why Nicole call hyung? Is something bad happen??

"What?? Ok, Ok I will return home now" Sunggyu hyung seem worried and he quickly off the call and grab his jacket. Is there anything happen to Hyun Woo because hyung look so worried

"Hyung, where are you going, we still have an hour to practice" Hoya ask Gyu hyung.

"Hyun Woo, he doesn't stop crying for about one hour now. I will go back first to look for him. You guys continue the practice without me. Young Jun hyung, please send me back right now" then they quickly escape the dancing room. Then, we continued back to practice without Gyu hyung. I hope there are nothing bad happen to Hyun Woo.

"Ahh..finally we are done. Let's hit the shower first before we go back" I said to them.

"Umm...I think I want to go back early today. I'm worried for Hyunwoo condition." Howon said to us. Usually, you are the one that wants to hit the shower first but today you want to go back home first. Hurm...I can't understand you, Howon

"Me too, I want to go back and meet Hyun Woo. I really miss him a lot this day" Dongwoo hyung said. Me too, I miss our Hyun Woo.

"Okay, then let's pack our stuff and go back home now," I said out loud. Then, we pack our stuff and exit the room. Luckily, Young Jun hyung was already here after he sends Gyu hyung home. We got into the car and Young Jun hyung drove off. When we want to enter our neighborhood we pass by Nicole car and I saw Gyu hyung was in the car too.

"Wait, Isn't that Nicole Noona's car?" Sungjong ask us.

"Yes, I think she has done take care of Hyun Woo that's why she going home," Myungsoo said to me.

"No wait, I saw Gyu hyung in that car," Sungyeol said to us.

"Really?" all of us was shocked. I just nod my head.

"Dongwoo, call Gyu and make sure where he is?" Young Jun hyung order Dongwoo hyung to call Kyu hyung.

"Hyung put it on the loud speaker," I said to him. We waited patiently for Gyu hyung to answer the call on the other side.

"Yoboseyo?" finally hyung answer the call and we can hear Hyun Woo crying voice as the background.

"Hyung, where are you and why Hyun Woo still crying?" Sungyeol ask him.

"I think Hyun Woo was sick, I was on my way to Seoul Hospital with Nicole." he said to us.

"Gyu, you can't go to the hospital. It will make rumors or bad it will be a huge scandal" Young Jun hyung said to him. Young Jun hyung was right, it will be a trouble for INFINITE if the press know about it

"Nicole stop the car." we heard Gyu hyung said to Nicole.

"Oppa but Hyun Woo was a great pain. We need to send him immediately to the hospital." Nicole said to Gyu hyung with her worried voice.

"But we will be a big problem if we sent Hyun Woo to the hospital," Gyu hyung said to Nicole.

"Oppa, do you say that your career is more important than your son right now?" Nicole asks hyung. Hyung just keeps quiet and all of us also kept quite. Nicole was right. Hyun Woo is more important to us, but how about INFINITE??

"I don't care whether you want to bring Hyun Woo to hospital or not but I will bring him to the hospital," Nicole said insist. That is the only thing that we hear before Gyu Hyung off the phone.

"I think we need to go to Seoul Hospital right now, hyung," Sungjong said to us.

"Dongwoo, you call Mr. Lee and inform him about this." Young Jun hyung said and take and opposite direction that will bring us to the hospital.

 

Nicole's POV

Right now I was in INFINITE apartment taking care of Hyun Woo. After, I know about this secret I was helping them to take care of Hyun Woo everytime INFINITE has a busy schedule or some kind of emergency. Usually, I will go to their apartment because it was easy for me to take care of him because everything that I need was there.

Today, when I reach their apartment. INFINITE was on their way to practice and Hyun Woo was still sleeping. Because I was so boring, I make the decision to clean up their apartment and make foods for them.

Finally, after I'm done with all the housework I sit on the couch and on the television. Then, I heard Hyun Woo crying so I think he was already wake up from his slumber.

I quickly run to Gyu Oppa room and take Hyun Woo from his crib. Then, I try to soothe his crying and make a bottle of formula milk for him but he kept crying and refuse to eat. I keep trying to calm him from crying but he still won't stop. After about one hour I try to comfort him but I still fail. So, I make the decision to call Gyu Oppa.

"Yoboseyo! Nicole why you call me?" Sunggyu Oppa talks to me after he picks up his phone. 

"Oppa, what should I do? Hyun Woo, won't stop crying. It has been one hour already" I said to him and without notice a drop of tears escape my eyes.

"What?? Ok. Ok. I will return home now" Oppa answer me and him on his phone. Oppa, please come home faster. I wait patiently for Gyu Oppa to come back.

"Oppa, what should we do? Hyun Woo won't stop crying" I said to him ready to cry.

"It's okay, Nicole. Let me try to calm him" then, I give Hyun Woo to him. Oppa was trying hard to stop Hyun Woo from crying but it was the same result as mine. We fail to stop Hyun Woo from crying. Wait! the baby book. I quickly run to Gyu Oppa room and take a book that was on the table. It was a book that I buy after I know about Hyun Woo. There are a lot of information about the baby in it. Then, I open the book and go quickly read the contents. '12 reasons babies cry and how to soothe them.'  I start reading.

 

12 reasons babies cry and how to soothe them.

 

1. Hunger 'I have to try to feed him but he refuse, so it won't be the reason' CHECK

 

2. A dirty diaper 'No, no, no. I can't smell anything' CHECK

 

3. Needs sleep 'He just wake up' CHECK

 

4. Wants to be held 'Both of us has held him but he still crying' CHECK

 

5. Tummy troubles (gas, colic, and more) 'This can be a reason'

Tummy troubles associated with gas or colic can lead to lots of crying. In fact, the rather mysterious condition called colic is defined as inconsolable crying for at least three hours a day, at least three days a week, at least three weeks in a row.

If your baby often fusses and cries right after being fed, he may be feeling some sort of tummy pain. 'This happen after being feed so it, not the reason' CHECK

 

6. Needs to burp 'This won't happen because he don't eat anything' CHECK

 

7. Too cold or too hot 'What it mean??'

When your baby feels chilly, such as when you remove his clothes to change a diaper or clean his bottom with a cold wipe, he may protest by crying. 'Okay, this is not the reason' CHECK

 

8. Something small 'How about this?'

Babies can be troubled by something as hard to spot as a hair wrapped tightly around a tiny toe or finger, cutting off circulation. (Doctors call this painful situation a "hair tourniquet," and it's one of the first things they look for if a baby seems to be crying for no reason.)

Some babies are extra sensitive to things like scratchy clothing tags or fabric.And they can be very picky (understandably) about subtleties ranging from the position they're held into the bottle you offer. 'Ohh..this may be the reason'

 

"Oppa it written here that it maybe because of he not comfortable with his shirt, so let's change him with new clothes," I said to Oppa.

"Okay, let's change his clothes" we bring Hyun Woo to Gyu Oppa room and change him to his comfortable clothes that he always wears but he won't stop crying. 'I think this is not the reason' CHECK

 

9. Teething 'Is this the reason? I'm gonna be happy for his new tooth'

Teething can be painful as each new tooth pushes through tender young gums. Some babies suffer more than others, but all are likely to be fussy and tearful at some point along the way.

If your baby seems to be in pain and you're not sure why to try feeling his gums with your finger. You may be surprised to discover the hard nub of a baby tooth on its way in. On average, the first tooth breaks through between 4 and 7 months, but it can happen earlier.

 

"Oppa, put your finger in Hyun Woo mouth and feeling his gum. " I said to him and he did exactly what I say.

"Do you feel the hard nub of Hyun Woo tooth?" I ask him.

"No, there are nothing," he said to me. 'So, this is not the reason' CHECK

 

10. Wants less stimulation 'Less or More stimulation??'

Babies learn from the stimulation of the world around them, but sometimes they have a hard time processing it all — the lights, the noise, being passed from hand to hand. Crying can be a baby's way of saying, "I've had enough."

Many newborns enjoy being swaddled. It seems to make them feel more secure when the world gets overwhelming. If your baby's too old for swaddling or doesn't like it, try retreating to a serene spot and letting your baby vent for a while to manage a meltdown. CHECK

 

11. Wants more stimulation

A "demanding" baby may be outgoing and eager to see the world. And often the only way to stop the crying and fussing is to stay active. This can be exhausting for you!

Try "wearing" your baby in a sling, front carrier, or backpack. Try baby carriers. Plan plenty of activities. Hang out with other parents with babies. Go on regular outings to kid-friendly places, whether that's your local playground, a children's museum, or the zoo. 

 

"Oppa, try to swaddle him" Oppa swaddle him but he keeps crying.

"This is not working," Oppa said to me.

"Oppa, pop him in a baby carrier," I said to him.

"Help me," Oppa said and wear the baby carrier and I help to put Hyun Woo at his back.'This is not helping at all. Hyun Woo cry louder because of this' CHECK

 

12. Not feeling well 'This is the last one, I hope this is the reason. But I hate the title'

If you've met your baby's basic needs and comforted him and he's still crying, he could be coming down with something. You may want to check his temperature to rule out a fever and be alert for other signs of illness.

The cry of a sick baby tends to be distinct from one caused by hunger or frustration. If your baby's crying "just doesn't sound right," trust your instincts and call or see a doctor.

 

"Oppa, check Hyun Woo temperature" then Oppa check it.

"Ohh...he got a fever. Why I'm so stupid and don't check it early" Oppa said and scold himself.

"It's okay, Oppa I also stupid because I don't check his temperature earlier. We should go and meet the doctor now" I said to him.

"Then, let's go" We quickly enter my car and go to the hospital. While driving Gyu Oppa got a call.

"Yoboseyo?" Oppa answer the call. " I think Hyun Woo was sick, I was on my way to Seoul Hospital with Nicole," he said to the caller.

"Nicole stops the car now. " Gyu Oppa said to me.

"Oppa but Hyun Woo was great pain. We need to send him immediately to the hospital" I said to him.

"But we will be a big problem if we sent Hyun Woo to the hospital," Gyu Oppa said back to me.

"Oppa, do you say that your career is more important than your son right now?" I ask him. Oppa just keeps quiet and don't answer my question.

"I don't care whether you want to bring Hyun Woo to hospital or not but I will bring him to the hospital," I said insist. Then, I just drive to the hospital. I'm disappointed with your decision Oppa. It's okay, if you don't want to bring him to the hospital, I will do it.