Secret Baby

The Secret Baby

Sunggyu's POV

Waaaaa! Waaaaaa! Waaaaaa! (the sound of crying baby)

"WHAT THE! Why the baby crying again" I take my phone and slide it open. " 3 in the morning! Are you serious? I need my peaceful sleep" I get up of my bed and walk to Young Jun Hyung's bedroom.

"Hyung, wake up the baby was crying" I shake his body to wake him up.

"Hurmm...I was so tired, please bring Hyun Woo to your room. I want to sleep" he said with his sleepy voice. I pity him because he needs to take care of Hyun Woo and all the INFINITE members. 

"Should I bring Hyun Woo to my room?" I asking myself. "But I don't know how to take care a baby." I walk slowly to the crib and when Hyun Woo saw my face he stops crying. I pick him gently and hold him tightly.

"Hyun Woo, let's go to  Appa room" I talk to him. Then, I bring him to my room.

"Hyun Woo, why are you crying?" I ask him. I was totally insane, why I talk to this baby. I remind myself to make sure go to the hospital to test my mental illness. When I keep debating with myself Hyun Woo crying again.

"Hyun Woo, why are you crying are you hungry?" I ask him. "Young Jun Hyung said baby always hungry, so I need to make milk for you but I can't leave you alone in this room" I pick him up and bring him to the kitchen.Then, I make milk for him and after I'm done testing the temperature with my hand I bring Hyun Woo back to my room. I put him slowly in my bed and I lay beside him.

"Hyun Woo so you're hungry. That's why you cry so that someone will feed you. You're so clever like me." I talk with him while he just the milk from the bottle. After he finishes a bottle of milk, I sang a lullaby to make Hyun Woo sleep.

"Hyun Woo am I really your father??" I look at his cute face when he sleeps and without I realize I was dragged to my LALA World.

 

Myungsoo's POV

I was awake from my deep slumber because I was so thirsty. I go to the kitchen and drink a glass of cold water. In my way back to my room I heard a sweet voice so I follow it and right now I was in front of Sunggyu Hyung door.

"Why hyung sing in the early morning?" I try to open the door and I was so lucky because he not locks it. I push the door slowly and I saw hyung was lying on his bed while sing and pat something besides him and then I realize that he actually sing a lullaby to Hyun Woo.

"I know it that you will do something like this one day but I don't know that you will open your heart this early Gyu hyung" I was so happy because Gu hyung has opened his heart and accept Hyun Wo in his life. I close the door slowly and go back to my room because I don't want to disturb their Father-Son moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LAST WEEK

 

All INFINITE members were waiting nervously in the meeting room in Woollim Entertainment Building. They have to wait for one hour for their CEO to come back to the meeting room after he takes the DNA test result for all the members. They can hear like a group of people was walking to their direction and when they look at the door their CEO, manager and Woollim Entertainment staff enter the room.

"I know that right now, everyone in this room feels really scared and nervous at the same time because I also feel the same thing. I call all of the staff of Woollim Entertainment in this meeting room to get ready for the result" said the CEO of Woollim Entertainment.

"If the baby was really one of the member's sons we will have an emergency meeting right away but If not INFINITE can go back to their apartment and the staff and I will handle everything about the baby" he informs all of them.

"I have received all INFINITE members DNA test and we will open the envelope now. We will start with the maknae" he put Sungjong DNA test in front of him.

"Sungjong, are you ready?" he asks him.

"Nae, I'm ready Mr. Lee," he said full of confidence. Mr. Lee opens the envelope and pulls the resulting paper slowly. 

"Lee Sungjong with Hyun Woo has 0.000000000001% corresponding to become father and son. The result was negative." he read the result out loud.

"Yes, I know it" Sungjong was so relieved because he was not the baby's father.

All the result that Mr. Lee read from Sungjong to Dongwoo Hyung was negative so far. All the staff and members were so thankful for the result.

"Now, I will read Sunggyu results," he said to them.

"It was no need to read the result because I'm sure that it will be the same with other members," Sunggyu said to Mr. Lee.

"I hope so, Sunggyu. I don't want you to disappoint me because you're the most responsible guy that I have ever meet" he smile to Sunggyu and open the envelope.

"Kim Sung Gyu with Hyun Woo has 99.999999% corresponding to become father and son. The result was positive" everyone in the meeting room was so shocked because of the result. Sunggyu goes to Mr. Lee and take his results and read it again.

"Hahahahahahaha" Gyu hyung laugh like a crazy man.

"Gyu Hyung" all the members come to him and read the paper that he holds. Sunggyu then walks to the door and going out of the room while still laughing like a mad guy.

"Gyu Hyung! Gyu Hyung! Where do you want to go?" I call his name and follow him.

"Myungsoo come back here" Woohyun Hyung call me and I look back at him.

"It's ok, Woohyun just let Myungsoo go with Sunggyu. I scared that he will do something that he shouldn't. Let's start our emergency meeting" said Mr. Lee and I run to catch Sunggyu Hyung.

"Hyung! Gyu Hyung!" I chase Gyu Hyung who is still laughing at the hallway. Then, I hold his wrist and drag him to the rooftop. He just follows me there and when we on the rooftop I release his hand.

"Hyung, listen to me," I said to him while still catching my breath. When I look at him he was walking to the edge of the rooftop so I quickly run to him and hug him to prevent him doing something stupid.

"Myungsoo release me I want to die right now, so please release me" he yells at me while trying hard to release himself from my embrace.

"Hyung, you can't die. The baby need his father" I said to him and then hyung stop moving and the next thing I know is his body was shaking.

"Hyung, are you ok?" I ask him. I'm so stupid. Hyung must not be in a good condition for sure. Hyung just keeps silent and what I can hear is his sobbing.

"Myungsoo, I never remember to having s** with anyone, so how come I have a son?" hyung ask me.Then he keeps crying and crying. I think I need to tell him the truth.

"Hyung, do you remember a year ago when you wake up in the morning and has a very heavy headache?" I ask him. He shakes his head.

"Hyung, listen carefully. A year ago at 4 in the morning, I got a message from your phone number that asking me to pick you up from a hotel. So, I quickly go the hotel and enter your room. When I enter your room there are no one in that room except you and you don't wear anything at that moment so I thought that maybe you have some fun but when I have done dress you up and want to bring you home. I saw a letter that was left on the desk beside the bed and I know that it was the other way round. I though that I want to keep this secret with me until I die but all this happen and I think I need to inform you" I told everything that I know about him. Then, hyung laugh again.

"Hahahaha....so I get by a girl?" he asks me and I just nod my head.

"Yah, Myungsoo so you want to say that if a girl was they will be pregnant and when a guy was they will get a child?" he laughs again.

"Yah..Myungsoo, you know everything so you must know who is the girl that me right?" I shake my head "I know that you just want to keep it secret again but this is about my future so tell me who is the , I want to put her in jail for doing this to me" hyung asking me and because I just keep quite,  he cry again.

"Hyung, I'm sorry for not inform you earlier but I promise that I, INFINITE and all the staff in this building will help you with this problem," I said to him.

After that day, Woollim Entertainment handles everything about the baby while us INFINITE and managers hyung need to be the babysitter for Hyun Woo because Sunggyu hyung don't want to accept Hyun Woo as his son. Sunggyu hyung also was sick because he skips eating and just stay in his room and not going out of his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I walk to my cabinet and open the drawer. I take a letter in the drawer and read it.

 

Gyu Oppa,

Oppa I have a great time with you tonight. You're the best. I don't know what will you react after you read this letter. I'm sorry because I take advantage of your condition when you're so drunk but I really like you, Gyu Oppa especially tonight. You're so y and I will remember this night forever. I hope you enjoy and remember this night too.

Love,     
Lucky girl

 

I hope this stupid girl won't disturb your life again after you have a better life with Hyun WooThen, I crush this paper because I'm so angry when I remember about this insane girl.