Secret Baby

The Secret Baby

Sungyeol's POV

I awake because a loud voice of baby crying was heard. Then, I come out from my room and go to the living room. I look around but there are nothing in the living room but I still can hear the baby voice and this time it's more clear. I follow the voice and I stop in front of the door.

"Why the baby voice come from the front door?" I can smell something fishy so I quickly run to manager hyung room and wake him up.

" Hyung! Hyung! Wake up" I keep shaking his body but he still doesn't want to get up.

"Young Jun hyung, quickly wake up" this time I shake him harder. He opens his eye and closes it back when he saw me.

"Sungyeol, today you guys don't have any schedule. So, go back to your room and sleep. I also need some rest after I take care of you guys for the full month without enough rest" he pushed me away. Then, I use my secret weapon to wake him up.

"Hyung! but this is important. Mr. Lee (Woollim Entertainment CEO) was coming to our house" manager hyung quickly wake up and run to the living room.

"SUNGYEOL!!!!" he must realize that I just trick him so he gets mad and screams my name loudly. Because of Young Jun hyung loud voice Sungjong, Woohyun and Hoya was awake.

 

Hoya's POV

I was awake because of the loud voice outside of my room. Then, I take my phone on the desk beside my bed and look at it.

"What the hell, it was only 5 in the morning and it was so noisy outside" I get up of my bed and walk to the living room.

"Hyung why are you so noisy?" said the maknae.

"Young Jun Hyung, what happen why you screaming?" Namu asks Young Jun hyung while rubbing his eyes.

"Don't ask me but ask this tall guy. He disturbs my beautiful sleep" hyung point to Sungyeol.

"Yah, Choding why you wake up so early and cause trouble?" I ask him lazily.

"I wake up because..." when Sungyeol was talking then we heard a strange voice.

"Haaa..this voice it makes me awake from my deep slumber" everyone keeps quite and try to recognize the voice.

"This is a sound of crying baby if I was right," Namu said.

"Ohh...you're right hyung. It baby voice" Sungjong nodding his head and agree with what Woohyun say early.

"Where the voice come from?" asked Young Jun hyung.

"From the front door, that's why I wake you up," said Sungyeol pointing to the front door of our apartment. Everyone eyes look at the front door.

"Are you sure?" I ask Sungyeol and he nodding his head, so without hesitation, I walk to the front door. I put my ear to the door and Sungyeol was right the voice became more clear.

"Young Jun Hyung, should I open the door and look what outside?" I ask him.

"If you brave enough to do that," he said. Then, I open the door slowly and WHAT IS THAT??? O_O

 

Sungjong's POV

Howon hyung open the door slowly and he seems tense. Then, he looks back at us with a frightened face.

"Hyung, wae?" then he pushes the door. I saw a basket in front of our apartment. Then, Young Jun hyung and Sungyeol hyung walk towards Howon hyung and I follow them.

"Oh My Gosh!" I was so shocked because A BABY was in the basket.

"Hoya is that a baby?" Woohyun Hyung asks Howon Hyung.

"I hope it was not but, yes it was a baby," Howon hyung said after he sighs.

"Ohh..the baby was so cute" Sungyeol play with the baby and thank God the baby stop crying.

"Let's bring the baby inside our home first, I'm sure the baby cry because it was cold outside" Howon hyung pick up the baby from the basket gently and bring the baby inside the house.

"Wah...you're good with the baby, Howon" Woohyun hyung praise Howon hyung.

"This baby was so cute" Sungyeol hyung keep playing with the baby. Then, Young Jun hyung closes the door and bring the basket with him.

"Guys we have a big problem right now. Sungjong, Woohyun and Sungyeol wakes up the others" Young Jun hyung instructed us.

"Nae, hyung" I obey his command and quickly run to Sunggyu hyung room.

 

Sunggyu's POV

"Hyung! Gyu Hyung! Wake up" I heard the maknae voice so I open my eyes.

"Sungjong, hyung was so tired so just ask other members to play with you," I said still half awake.

"Hyung wakes up, I don't wake you up for playing" Sungjong shake my body.

"That's good now get out of my room and let me take a rest," I said to him and pull my blanket to cover my face.

"HYUNG WAKE UP NOW. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!" Sungjong pull my blanket away and yell at my ear. I was so shocked and wake up immediately.

"Good, now hyung has to wake up. Now let's go" Sungjong drag me to the living room.

"Yah..Sungjong. Why are you dragging me?" I ask him. Now we are in the living room and I look around. All INFINITE members were there and A BABY??

"Howon, why you hold a baby? Who is he...she??" I ask him.

DING DONG ~~ DING DONG ~~

"Who is that?" I walk to the front door and open the door. I was so shocked to see our CEO in front of me.

"Ohh...Good Morning Mr. Lee" I greet him and bow immediately.

"Morning Sunggyu" he smiled to me and great me back. Then, he enters the INFINITE apartment and I follow him after I close the door.

"Young Jun why you call me to come here?" CEO ask hyung.Then, hyung pass a letter to him and he starts reading it.

"I found this letter in the basket and after reading it. I think I should inform you immediately" said Young Jung Hyung.

"Young Jun bring the baby to the hospital for the check-up and in your way home buy all the stuff for the baby. NOW." The CEO said to Young Jun hyung.

"Nae, Mr. Lee" Young Jun take the baby from Hoya and going out.

"INFINITE!" he shouts to us and I was so shocked.

"Nae, Mr. Lee" all the members answer him.

"What is this?" he shows the letter to us. I was confused because all my member keeps their head down. Am I miss something? Then, I take the letter from the CEO and read it.

 

INFINITE,

I'm leave Hyun Woo for you guys. I will go overseas and don't try to find me. The father of Hyunwoo is one of the member.

Sorry,         

Hyun Woo mother

 

"What is this?" I was so shocked.

"Now, admit it who is the father of the baby?" The CEO ask us.

"Not me. I'm sure" Sungjong defend himself. The other member also denies it.

"It's not me," I said to the CEO.

"So, if no one wants to admit it I want all of you to do the DNA test." he told us and he leaves our dorm.

"Who is it? Admit it!" I ask all the member after the CEO was out. All of them just keep quiet.

"Howon is he yours? You always come home late at night." I ask him because he was the member that always come home late.

"No, I just dance." he said.

"Then, is it you Woohyun? You always sneak out in the night right?" I ask Woohyun. I ask all of them one by one but no one says that the baby was theirs.

"Fine, let's do the DNA test so we will know who is the true father," I said to them.

"Dongwoo call Young Jun hyung and ask him where he brings the baby? We will go to the same hospital for the DNA test" I said calmly.