Secret Baby

The Secret Baby

Dongwoo's POV

After about a month Hyun Woo enters our life. We start to adapt to this new lifestyle and all INFINITE members, manager hyung and all the staff of Woollim Entertainment was glad and happy after Sunggyu hyung accept Hyun Woo as his son. We know that it was hard for him to be the single dad but we always help him and always be by his side. 

At first, everyone was mad at Sunggyu hyung because he doesn't want to accept Hyun Woo in his life when he was the one that created him with his own seed, but later we pity him because we have to know the real story from Myungsoo.

After Sunggyu hyung accept Hyun Woo in his life he brings the baby crib and all the baby thing to his room from the clothes until the toys. His room has turned to be a baby room. Hyung also turns to be a really protective father to his son and lately, the Grandpa Byu has turned and been Superman Gyu. Even hyung can't have enough rest because he needs to wake up every night because Hyun Woo cry he still did all his duty as a father. Hyung also always smile and not grumpy anymore.

Not only that the other members also has changed. For Sungjong, he has been more independent and doesn't bother the others anymore. Myungsoo has started actively back with his hobby as a photographer. He always takes pictures of Hyun Woo and makes a special photo album. Howon has cut down his dance practice time and come back earlier so that he can play with Hyun Woo. Sungyeol has minimized his choding attitude and be more matured, while Woohyun also don't come out at night anymore. For, me. I learn to laugh slowly especially when Hyun Woo sleep because I don't want to make him shocked because of my laugh.

Today we have to perform at M Countdown but when all the members want to come out of the apartment, Hyun Woo wakes up from his sleep and looking for his dad like always. Young Jun hyung was trying to stop him from crying but he still won't stop crying so, Sunggyu Hyung carry him and he stop crying.

Gyu hyung starts to sing a lullaby for him so he will sleep again but when hyung pass him to Young Jun hyung, Hyun Woo starts crying again.

"Hyung, what should we do now? We will be late if we don't go right now." I said feeling nervous.

"Wait, I will call Mr. Lee," Young Jun hyung said to us and calling Mr. Lee number.

"Yoboseyo, Mr. Lee. We have a big problem right now. Hyun Woo won't stop crying except when Sunggyu holds him but we need to go to MBC studio right now. What should we do?" I heard hyung ask Mr. Lee.

"What??" hyung was shocked with Mr. Lee answer. Then, hyung look at us.

"INFINITE, enter your van right now," he said firmly.

"What about Hyun Woo?" I ask him.

"Bring him with us. Today, we will do a crazy thing. We need to make sure that there are no one know about him especially media" he said to us. Hyung serious right??

"Huh?" all of us was shocked with what Young Jun hyung said earlier.

"Hyung we lack time right now and you want to play around with us?" I ask him.

"No, don't you guys hear me? Get inside the van right now. Sunggyu makes sure to hide your son from media. Dongwoo, palli pack things for Hyun Woo and get inside the van as fast as you can" hyung give all of us command and all the members start to follow his order.

I ran quickly to Gyu hyung room and put everything that I think was needed by Hyun Woo later in his bag and quickly follow them.

When we arrive at MBC Building, manager hyung ask Howon and Woohyun to check INFINITE waiting room to make sure there are no one in that room. After they did check the room, Howon comes to us and said the line was clear while Woohyun stay to that room to make sure other people won't enter that room. Then, all of us walk in a group and act like there are nothing wrong with us.

Luckily, we arrive at the waiting room without getting caught. Sungyeol was the one that was assigned to watch the waiting room door. We only let Woollim staff and INFINITE members enter the room, but he was careless and let Nicole enter the room.

 

Sunggyu's POV

After I had success bring Hyun Woo into the INFINITE waiting room. Young Jun hyung asks Sungyeol to watch our waiting room and just let the members and Woollim staff enter the room, because of that I feel a bit relieved.

"Gyu, please change your clothes right now. All the members have changed and you was the only one that still not change" dress up Noona ask me to change. I look around and saw that Howon doesn't do anything.

"Nae, noona. Howon your free right?" I ask him

"Nae, hyung. Wae?" he asks me.

"Hoya, you hold, Hyun Woo for a moment. I need to change my cloth" I said to him. Then, Hoya comes to me and take Hyun Woo from me but he starts crying again.

So, I quickly take him back and calm him down. "Hyun Woo baby, baby shuu..Appa was here. Please don't cry. Appa is here" then I hear something was dropped at my back so I turn around and I saw Nicole was looking at me with a shocked expression. I just sigh. When I was trying to calm Hyun Woo the other members and manager hyung explain everything to Nicole. 

 

Nicole's POV

I come to MBC Buildings today to meet my friends and support them. When I was walking in the hallway I saw Sungyeol in front of the INFINITE waiting room, so I greet him.

"Annyeong, Sungyeol" I greet him.

"Oh..Nicole annyeong. What are you doing here?" Sungyeol ask me.

"I come to give some support," I said excitedly to him.

"Where the other members?" I ask him.

"In the room, why you asking about them?" he asks me with a curious face.

"Nothing, I just want to meet them. I make this special lunch box for all of you" then I open the door quickly to make a surprise to them.

I saw Hoya walk towards Gyu Oppa and carry a baby but the baby starts crying. Because the baby crying Gyu Oppa quickly take the baby from him and calm the baby.

"Hyun Woo baby, baby shuu..Appa was here. Please don't cry. Appa is here" I was so shocked because of this sudden news, I don't even realize that the lunch box that I hold has dropped to the floor and the next thing I know is Gyu Oppa look at me with a miserable face.

Then, the other members let me sit on the couch in the waiting room and give me a glass of water to calm me down. Then, they explain to me from the beginning to the end. After listening to their explanation I make a decision to keep my mouth shut. Then, I walk to Gyu Oppa.

"Oppa, can I hold Hyun Woo?" I ask him. He just nods his head and I take him from Oppa. I hold him gently and he snuggles to me closely.

"Hyung, Hyun Woo does not cry when Nicole Noona holds him," Sungjong said happily.

"Nicole, can you help me to take care of Hyun Woo because he looks comfortable with you" Gyu Oppa asking for my help.

"Nae, Oppa don't worry. I will watch Hyun Woo for you when you perform" I said to him.

"Thank you, Nicole" then, he runs quickly to the bathroom to change into his stage outfit.

 

Sunggyu's POV

After I ask Nicole to take care of Hyun Woo, all INFINITE members were going on stage for our performance. After we did perform, I quickly run to the INFINITE waiting room.

When I open the door I saw Nicole was sleeping on the sofa beside Hyun Woo. They look really cute together so I quickly take my phone and take their picture. 

Nicole was awake because of the click sound, so I quickly hide my phone. "Ahh...Oppa you have done perform?" she asks me with her cute sleepy voice.

"Nae, we have done perform on stage," I said to her while smile brightly.

"Then, Oppa. I think I should go back now. Say my sorry to INFINITE because I can't wait for them" she said to me.

"Nae, I will tell them," I said to her. Then, she kisses Hyun Woo cheek before she going out of the waiting room. 'Thanks Nicole for taking care of my son'