Secret Baby

The Secret Baby

Nicole's POV

After, the phone call and all the traffic jam that I need to bear before I arrive at Seoul Hospital. Finally, we arrive in front of the hospital.

"Oppa! We are here, palli bring Hyun Woo into the emergency room" I said to him but he just freezes at his place with Hyun Woo crying in his hand. 'Aish...Oppa you're so stupid for still choose your career over your only son' I quickly take Hyun Woo from him and bring Hyun Woo to the emergency room.

In the emergency room, there are a lot of patients was being treated by the doctor. I quickly run to one of the doctors.

"Please! Please, treat my son" I said to him and he asks me to quickly lay Hyun Woo on the empty bed in the emergency room.

Then, I watch the doctor and a few nurse was checking his condition. Then, after a few second the doctor ask the nurse to bring Hyun Woo to the emergency room.

"Are you the baby mother?" he ask me.

"Nae, he is my baby. How about his condition doctor?" I ask him.

"We need you to sign the letter of authorization for us to make an emergency surgery for the baby," he said to me.

"What did you mean with surgery?? Did his condition was that bad" I ask him and my tears start to flow.

"Yes, his condition was bad but luckily you bring him on time or he may have been dead so we hope you can sign it now," he said to me.

One of the nurses bring me to the counter and give me a letter for me to sign but before I sign the letter Sunggyu Oppa take the pen from me. " Oppa, what are you doing?? I need to sign this letter" I shout at him.

"I'm his father so I should do this." he said and sign the letter.

"Where should we wait for our child," he asks the nurse. Then, the nurse shows us the emergency room and we wait at the seat in front of the emergency room.

I sit on the provided seat and keep crying. Then, I feel someone sit beside my seat and hugging me. I know the smell of his cologne.

"Cole, Oppa was so sorry," Sunggyu Oppa said to me while trying to comfort me.

"Oppa! Do you think I'm gonna forgive you after your stupid action??" I scold him.

"Do you know, that if I keep waiting for you in the car or stop beside the road because someone that don't have any blood relation with Hyun Woo says so, Hyun Woo won't be here anymore??? Do you know if I follow or did your stupid action, Hyun Woo has dead by now?? Oppa do you know that if I don't run in the emergency room and yell like a crazy woman just for your son, he will still be on our side right now???" I said to him while crying heavily.

"Nicole, thank you for never stop the car beside the road when I say to do it. Thank you for taking Hyun Woo from his stupid dad and bring him to the emergency room. Thank you for never did the same think like I did nor think the same thing. Thank you for running to the emergency room and yell like a crazy woman just for my son and thank you for making me realize that you're the best person to protect him from all the monster out there including his own father." he said to me and still try to comfort me.

"Oppa, I hate you! I hate you, Oppa!" I said to him while punching him. 'Oppa, I thought you are a great father for Hyun Woo' Later that I know I being drag into the dream land.

 

Sunggyu's POV

Nicole just keeps going to the Seoul Hospital and finally, we arrive in front of the hospital. Then, she informed me about it but I just stay still at my seat. Then, she takes Hyunwoo from me and runs quickly to the emergency room.

After she brings Hyun Woo to the emergency room I quickly follow her while trying to hide my identity from everyone. When I arrive at the emergency room I saw Nicole have a talk with the doctor while they bring Hyun Woo to another place.

"Are you the baby mother?" he ask Nicole.

"Nae, he is my baby. How about his condition doctor?" she asks the doctor.

"We need you to sign the letter of authorization for us to make an emergency surgery for the baby" the doctor say to Nicole. 'Hyun Woo need surgery?? That mean his condition was seriously bad'

"What did you mean with surgery?? Did his condition was that bad" she ask the doctor and I saw that she start crying. 'Nicole, do you really love Hyun Woo more than your career??'

"Yes, his condition was bad but luckily you bring him on time or he may have been dead so we hope you can sign it now," the doctor said to Nicole. 'What??? Hyunwoo may die if Nicole doesn't bring him early??'

Then, one of the nurses bring Nicole to the counter and give her a letter to sign but before Nicole sign the letter I quickly come to her and take the pen away. " Oppa, what are you doing?? I need to sign this letter" she shouted to me.

"I'm his father so I should do this," I said to her and sign the letter. 'Nicole, at least this is the thing that I should do for my son.'

"Where should we wait for our child," I ask the nurse. Then, the nurse shows us the emergency room and we wait at the seat in front of the emergency room. In front of the emergency room, Nicole sits on the provided seat and keep crying. Then, I sit beside her and hugging her.

"Cole, Oppa was so sorry," I said to her while trying to comfort her in my embrace.

"Oppa! Do you think I'm gonna forgive you after your stupid action??" Nicole said to me. 'Yes, you're right. You shouldn't forgive me easily. Make me beg for your forgiveness.'

"Do you know, that if I keep waiting for you in the car or stop beside the road because someone that don't have any blood relation with Hyun Woo says so, Hyun Woo won't be here anymore??? Do you know if I follow or did your stupid action, Hyun Woo was dead by now?? Oppa do you know that if I don't run in the emergency room and yell like a crazy woman just for your son, he will still be on our side right now???" she said and cried heavily.I hug her tight. 'I know I'm stupid, Nicole. I know that I was a bad father for Hyun Woo.'

"Nicole, thank you for never stop the car beside the road when I say to do it. Thank you for taking Hyun Woo from his stupid dad and bring him to the emergency room. Thank you for never did the same think like I did nor think the same thing. Thank you for running to the emergency room and yell like a crazy woman just for my son and thank you for making me realize that you're the best person to protect him from all the monster out there including his own father." I said to her while still trying to comfort her.

"Oppa, I hate you! I hate you, Oppa!" she said to me while keep punching me, but I keep hugging her. After a few minutes, the punching gets soft and soft. When I look at her she was sleeping soundly.

I keep looking at her face who sleep soundly in my arm. Then, my finger unconsciously caressed her hair. 'You must be so tired after taking care of Hyun Woo and cry because of my stupid action'

"Hyung! Hyung!" one by one INFINITE member run towards the emergency room.

"Shuuu...Nicole was sleeping" I said to them while putting my finger on my lips so they will keep quite.

"Umm..hyung?? Why you hug Nicole?" Woohyun ask me. 'Oh God, I forget about our position right now'

"No, I just comfort her when she cries and after that, she sleeps. Dongwoo, you know where Nicole live right??" I ask Dongwoo.

"Nae, hyung. I know it" He said to me.

"Good, can you send Nicole to her house?? I don't want she to get involved in this problem" I said to Dongwoo. 'At least this is the only thing that I can do to protect Nicole after she save my son live'

"Nae, hyung" after that Dongwoo send Nicole to her house.

 

Dongwoo's POV 

After I send Nicole to her house, I take a cab and go to Seoul Hospital back. Then, I quickly go to the private room where Hyun Woo has been transferred after the surgery was done. I knock the door and open it. Then, I saw Mr. Lee and a few Woollim staff was already in the room.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mr. Lee" I greet him.

"Where are you going, Dongwoo?" He asks me.

"Ohh ... I sent Ni ..." when I want, to tell the truth, Hoya came to me and elbowed me.

"Ahhh...it's hurt" I glare at him.

"Mr. Lee, Dongwoo hyung just going to the toilet." he said to Mr. Lee.

"When I went to the toilet ??" I ask Hoya, but then when I look around all the INFINITE member give me a sign to not tell the truth. 'They should message me early and tell me about this'

"INFINITE, did you guys keep a secret from me?" Mr. Lee asks us. 'Stupid mouth, Dongwoo' Then, he looks at all the members one by one.

"INFINITE, who is Hyun Woo mother?" he yells at us and makes Hyun Woo wake up because of shock. Gyu Hyung, quickly go to Hyun Woo and calm him down. 'Hyun Woo, mother?? Who is she, why Gyu hyung never tell me about this??'

"Ahh...I don't care if you guys still want to keep the identity of that girl from me, but make sure that no one knows about her and Sunggyu, I have done make the decision. Tomorrow, you will attend the Press Conference." he said to us and come out from the room.

"Hyung, who is the baby's mother??? Why you never tell me about this??" I ask Sunggyu hyung.

"I also don't know who is the mother," he said to me.

"Then, why Mr.Lee ask you about it?" I ask him back.

"Hyung, Mr. Lee though Nicole was the baby mother. Do you remember that when we arrive earlier, Gyu hyung was hugging noona that time??" Myungsoo said to me.

"Nae, I remember," I said to him.

"I think someone has taken a picture and put it on SNS, that's why Mr.Lee though that she is the baby's mother." Sungyeol, tell me the reason.

"Mmm...Sunggyu hyung. What would you say for the Press Conference?" Sungjong ask Gyu hyung.

"I will tell the truth about Hyun Woo, so after this, it will be easy for us to bring Hyun Woo with us when we have any schedule and about Nicole, I will keep it as a secret" Gyu hyung tell us his plan for tomorrow.

"Don't worry, hyung. We will always support you and Hyun Woo" Woo Hyun said to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Woohyun's POV

After the Press Conference day, Gyu hyung was known as a single daddy. Luckily, citizen and Inspirit supporting us. Some of them also give some tips about how to raising a child for Gyu hyung. INFINITE also always share the first moment of Hyun Woo to our fans such as the first time he crawls and his first teeth. 

Not only that when we have some schedule, we always bring Hyun Woo with us. Our close friends and some idols will stop at our waiting room just to meet Hyun Woo. Sometimes, I also jealous of Hyun Woo because of my girlfriend, Inspirit defeated me just for him. But it's okay because he also brings a lot of new people to our fandom.

INFINITE parents always come to our apartment because they want to play with Hyun Woo. Not only that, there also a girl that always come to our apartment but secretly and it was Nicole for sure. INFINITE member was so happy if Nicole come to our apartment because she always cooks a delicious food for us and sometimes she help us to clean our apartment.

That's why Hyun Woo was so close with Nicole and his first word was same like other babies, it was 'Omma.' We were so shocked because his first word was 'Omma' instead of 'Appa' when his own mother abandoned him but we are grateful towards Nicole because she gives Hyun Woo the love like a mother to him. That's why I think that I have started to fall in love with her because I'm sure she will be a great mother to my child.

For Hyun Woo first birthday tomorrow, we want to make a special party for him and we have invited a few close friends of us. We also invite our parents and Mr.Lee.