Chapter 7

You are my New Light

Yuri's pov |

As we sat there finishing our breakfast, I studied Yoona. She was a tall girl but petite everywhere, she strangly looked very similar to Seohyun. They had the same body structure and they were both, definetly, unbelievably beautiful. The only difference was that Yoona was more open a bit of a tom-boy style. 

Yuri: So how do you guys know one another?

They looked at each other and laughed histerically. Seohyun gestured Yoona to speak while Yoona did the same to Seohyun.

Yoona: We grew up together, we were neighbors. When my mom left me and my dad Seo was there. 

Seohyun: We always lived in the same area and now we are roomates because she's very comfortable with me.

I noded my head that's when I realized, they were just friends.

Yuri: Oh  thats interesting, and cute, story. I thought you guys were together at some point or something of that matter. 

Seohyun started laughing and Yoona did a little smile and seemed to force a laugh. 

Seohyun: No shes like my sister!

Yoona smiled faded a bit and she bit her upper lip. 

Yoona: Well thats enough chat I'm going to go shower now. Nice to meet you Yuri, see you later Seohyun. 

I waved goodbye to her and she walked out. 

Yuri: So what are we doing today Seohyun? 

Seohyun: I'm not sure movie?

Yuri: You sure a movie, I might try to kiss you again, I don't want to be rejected. 

She smiled a bit and put her cup down. 

Seohyun: You earn a kiss Yuri, and I don't kiss onthe first date anyways. 

I was surprised by her comanding attitude. I found it rude but y at the same time. Seohyun really is gorgeous but I'm not looking for anything serious. 

Yuri: Go get dressed I'll wait here. 

She got up and ran into her room. I sat there picking at my scabs on my arms. 

 

Yoona's pov | 

I went into my room and wiped my tears. I'm tired of being friendzoned by the people I love, especially Seohyun. I do feel I deserve her I've been there at her worse. But I'm tired of just being her friend with benefits, because doing this act has made me love her even more. I cannot take it anymore because I do not love her I am IN LOVE with her, and hearing her constantly ignore and resist my feelings hurts more than I ever imagined. I cannot keep putting myself into the siuation of just with her and nothing more. But doing that requires me to leave her and I don't think I could manage to do that. 

I let the water fall on me while I kept thinking these thoughts of her. The person, the love of my life haunting my life, Seohyun. 

 

 

 

 

Short chapter but I felt that this was a good place to end the chapter, with Yoona's thoughts.