Chapter 3

You are my New Light

Yuri pov |

I laid in my bed surrounded by tissues in the dark alone, of course. I couldn't speak, walk, eat I couldn't function. The only time I ever hear her voice is when I'm listening to her voice mail. 

Voicemail: Hey its Jessica! Sorry I missed your call, I'll call back as soon as possible. Have an amazing day!

I hung up and blew my nose again. I got up and changed and went to school. I didn't talk to anyone I didn't participate all I wanted  to do was graduate the stupid school year. I sat down in my class next to Seohyun. She stared at me oddly and then tapped me. I groaned and she kept tapping. I looked up and glared. 

Yuri: What?

I said very rudely making it clear I wasn't looking for a conversation. 

Seohyun: I can tell your a bit off today. I know why and I won't say her name, its all over the school. I'm very sorry.. so if you need help-

Yuri: Look, I know your trying to help me. But thats the last thing I need so leave me alone. Like the rest of the world. Get it got it? Good.

I put my head down and teared up. I wiped my stupid tears. I got through the class and I ran out. I didn't want anymore bull. No more ing relationships there to complicated and messy. I'm done. 

 

After her graduating she got a full scholarship to Seoul. She tries not to think about Jessica.. She doesn't remember High School very much since it was a very depressing time. She still cuts and is depressed. Currently on her 2nd year of college.

I walked out and went into my dorm and I found Taeyeon making out with Tiffany. Ahem. I said and Taeyeon got up and laughed.

Taeyeon: Sorry...not really.

I laughed and rolled my eyes. I took off my shoes and laid down. 

Tiffany: Yuri your such a pretty girl why don't you get a girlfriend or something. 

Jessica.. 

Yuri: Eh, its not my style. I got hurt last time and I don't need that negative energy. I rather just hookup and thats it.

Taeyeon: Yuri is a player *laughs*

I smiled. If they only knew..

Yuri: No strings attatched. Thats how I like it.  

Tiffany looked upset and stared at me. 

Tiffany: What about marriage, kids, a family, love?

Yuri: I don't believe in all that bull. Love doesn't exist its just something humans made up. 

I shut my eyes and opened them again so I  wouldn't tear up.

Taeyeon: Fany, there is no point in trying to change her mind. Let her do what she wants. 

Tiffany noded and smiled. I got up and put on sandals. 

Yuri: I'm going to the cafe, want anything?

Taeyeon: I'm good. 

I walked out and went downstairs. I sat down at the cafe and lifted my sleeve seeing  all the old, fresh cuts. I couldn't stop I was obesessed.  I sat down and sipped my dark coffee. I saw girl long light brown hair, I only saw her back, she was on her laptop. She seemed cute, I was itching for something tonight so I walked up to her and sat down. To my surprise she looked surprisingly familiar. She looked up and smiled. 

Yuri: Hey, umm you look familiar.. Whats your name? Maybe we meant in high school or something.

Not going to lie she was freaking gorgeous. She laughed and looked at me. If I met her in High School she probably won't recongnize me I changed a lot because I wanted to start over.

Seohyun: It's me Seohyun.

 

Seohyun...

 

 

 

 

 

Authors Note: I'm trying to update as much as i can! Love you guys!

Sincerly, Debjenn1 <3