Chapter 1

You are my New Light

Yuri's pov...

I woke up and turned off my alarm. First day back to school since my parents died. When I get there I'm gonna hear "so sorry for your loss" " its okay things will get better." Person after person. I texted Jessica saying that I'll pick her up. Most people don't know this but I'm actully very depressed and I've been cutting. Not even Sica knows. 

To: Sicaboo

Fr: Yuri

Hey pick you up around 7:30 Okay?

I changed my clothes and brushed my teeth. I'm not stupid I cut on my thighs so I can wear tank tops and such. My phone buzzed in my pocket.

Fr: Sicaboo

To: Yuri

Nooo! I'll pick you up I'm coming in 5 minutes so we can get breakfeast together. 

I replied with an okay. I wore jeans and a maroon top with a white scarf and boots. I applied my best fake smile and walked downstairs. Did I mention that I don't eat much either..

 

Jessica pov....

I arrived at Yuri's house to tell her I had to leave for a very long time.

Jessica: Yuri! I'm here where are you?! I brought bagels!

Yuri: Oh hey I was getting ready.

Something seemed different about her for the past few days her aura seemed darker and even depress like.

Jessica: Well I got bagels.. Plain just like how you like it.

I walked to her fridge to get juice and some cream cheese. 

Yuri: Honestly, I'm not hungry Jessi

Jessica: Don't be silly! You have nothing in this fridge so you must've not eaten last night.

Yuri: I didn't eat last night..

Jessica: See!

Yuri: only a little..

I got her the biggest bagel out of the bag and applied a bunch of cream cheese. 

Jessica: Here now hurry up so we can go. 

I put juice next to her and she gave me the tiniest smile I've ever seen her done. 

She took a bite and a sip.

Yuri: I'll eat it later at school I promise.

She got a baggie and put the bagel in her bag and I drank the rest of her juice. 

Jessica: I really didn't wanna bring this up but are youy okay?

Yuri: I'm fine why?

Jessica: you seem dull..

Yuri: No just tired thats all!

Jessica: Oh okay good. Well I have somethi-

Yuri: I'm just happy because you are here, I don't know how I'd be without you in my life I love you Jessica and your the only person I have right now and I'm completely satisfied with only you in my life.

She did a big smile and hugged me.

Yuri: I don't wanna hear what you have to say because we are going to be late lets go!

Jessica: But its importan-

Yuri: Meet you in the car!

Yuri.. I'm leaving today....

oVJJwQI.jpg

Yuri pov...

When we arrived at school everyone was staring at me I felt as if I was . I threw out the bagel before Jessica saw me. We walked to the front office for out schelues for today.

Kwon Yuri                                        

1. Science

2. Math

3. Dance

4. Geometry 1

5. Vocal

6. History

7. English  

I hated that I had no classes with Jessica.

The bell rung which was telling us it was time for hell to start.

Jessica started tearing up and hugged me really tight.

Jessica: I love you okay baby

Yuri: You to your being dramatic.

Jessica: yeah I know..

Yuri: See you later!

Jessica: Bye..

That was weird. She walked away crying and went to class.

                    oVJJwQI.jpg

I sat down in the back of the class and in the corner where the windows were. A girl I had never seen before walked into the classroom she was tell slim and beautiful. Typical.

???: Is this seat taken?

She mumbled it so quietly it sounded like a whisper.

Yuri: No go ahead

???: I'm new here is this teacher nice?

Yuri: I heard yeah.

???: Oh okay good.

Yuri: So whats your-

The teacher walked in and she placed her books on the desk. The girl next to me stared at me and then realizing I noticed she snapped out of it and looked at the teacher. I laughed. I haven't done that in a while.

Teacher: Hello everyone I'd like to announce that we have a new girl in the school, she is a straight a student with a 5.0 gpa and knows about 5 languages. Japanease,Korean,English,Spanish and French. Come up Seo-Joohyun.

I looked up to see who this girl was to my surprise the girl next to me stood up and walked to the front of the class.

Seohyun: Hello everyone My name is Seo- Joohyun please call me Seohyun which I'm more comfortable with. I major in Vocal, please treat me well.

Teacher: Any questions?

Siwon raised his hand.

Seohyun: Um yes?

Siwon: My name is Siwon and I'd like to know if you are single?

The whole class went quiet and stared at her for the answer.

Seohyun: Yes but for you no.

She walked to the back of the class and sat down next to me.

The whole class was in awe. Someone actually declind Siwon. Even the teacher was surprised she told us to open our books and the boring part of class began. 

Yuri *whisper*: Kill me. 

oVJJwQI.jpg

AN: I forgot to mention that Seohyun likes both boys and girls and yes there are other people in the story besides SNSD but this will mainly be about them! <3