Chapter 5

Our little big mistake

"I'm pregnant." Eunji muttered to herself on a bus ride home. She was at the doctor's office for an hour and a half longer after her doctor gave her opinion to take other tests which only proved Dr.Lee right. Eunji was going to have a baby. Eunji burst out into tears causing pedestrians to stare at her. She couldn't think straight. "Jonghyun will kill me. And Key. Oh god what will Key think." She cried the whole bus ride home.


"Welcome home." Key stated as soon as Eunji walked in. He looked up and saw the puffy eyed girl standing their. "Eunji what's wrong?" Key jumped up and ran over other cupping her face with his hands. 

"It's nothing. I mean it. I'm fine." She lied. She looked up and smiled. She walked around Key and down the hall quietly to her room closing her door in silence.  Key paused. It killed him on the inside seeing her like that. He never wanted to see her cry. But this time he did something differently. He didn't call Jonghyun to tell him his younger sister was crying. Instead he walked over to her room and knocked on her door.  

"Eunji-ah, I'm coming in." He stated in a hush tone. This was the first time in a long time he called her name in a formal manner hoping maybe that will make her feel better. He walked in seeing Eunji crying on her bed. Key could only stand there. It's like his feet froze. But after awhile finally he decide to walk in and sit next to her. "Look at me." Key said softly. Eunji was hesitant but finally she looked up to a smiling Key. But his smile was different. Wasn't happiness but sympathy. "What happened?" He asked pushing some of her hair back behind her ear. 

"I can't tell you." Eunji stated only to start crying even harder.

"Why?" He asked slightly scared. 

"Because you'll get mad and hate me." Eunji chocked. She turned away because she couldn't look at Key. He's still so young and has so much going for him. She didn't want to tie him down with a baby. It'd ruin everything he was working so hard to achieve. She didn't want to take that from him. 

"I will never be able to hate you." Key said. "I don't know why you're like this. But you don't have to tell me why right now. Just know, I will never hate you." He said lightly as he hugged her from the back. Eunji was unable to respond. They both laid down together and he held her until she fell asleep. "I love you Eunji." He whispered to the sleeping Eunji. 

 

Four days passed without any talk of what happened. Eunji knew she'll eventually have to tell Key and Jonghyun about the Pregnancy but as of now she's just trying to find the right timing. The three of them were sitting on the old couch in their small apartment watching different variety shows. Jonghyun and Key were talking about what they have done differently if they were on that show.

"Oh by the way Eunji." Jonghyun said "tonight I'm going to be working late again, so you and Key will have to eat dinner without me." And looked at each other. Both were replaying what happened four days earlier in their heads. 

"That's okay, why don't we go out to eat then?" Key responded quickly. 

"Oh okay." Eunji stuttered. The three sat on the couch in silence for another hour or so before Jonghyun had to leave. 

"Let get something to eat now before the busy crowd comes in." Key suggested.

Eunji only nodded. She didn't ask where they were going or what they were going to eat she only nodded and tagged along with Key. She knew she had to tell him to night. She knew he was going to ask what was wrong four days ago. She just knew. But what she didn't know was when. And that scared her the most. She was trembling. And Key noticed. But he didn't want to ask why. He wanted to have a nice dinner. Because he wants to confess to her. He was in love with her, and he can't hide it anymore. He had to tell her. He hoped that maybe it'll help him get over her.  

The two enjoyed their dinner. They went for samgyapsal. Eunji was worried because it was a little expensive but Key Insisted he was able to pay for it with no probably. They two decide to stroll around Seoul and they just talked about anything and everything. Eunji was having so much fun until it dawned on her she had to tell him. 

"It's now or never." She thought to herself. She stopped which caught Keys attention causing him to turn around and look at her.  

"Key I have something to tell you." Eunji said. 

Key smiled "I have something I have to tell you. But you go first." He insisted. 

Eunji stood there for a long time in silence looking down."I'm....  I'm. There is no easy way for me to say this so Key, I'm pregnant. And it's your child." Eun-ji states softly.  

 

This is SUPER late I'm sorry about that. I meant to post it Monday but I forgot but it's here now right? Chapter 6 should be up tomorrow. Also thank you for reading