Chapter 3 : Loading . . please wait

The story only I didn't know

 

Chapter  3 : Loading . . .please wait

background song :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNjaPWmckxo

 


Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.

Hyomin spent the rest of the day thinking. That guy, Lee Joon really made her brain gets stuck. All question keep log in to her mind.

Why was he held the same book as mine?

Is he doing that on purpose or not?

Is he likes me?

Am I admiring him?

“No, I’m not! Why should I shout! Heish, Hyomin you really should wake up,” she said to herself, slapping her cheeks.  Her mother seems will not be at home again just like yesterday. It’ already two days they didn’t meet.

Hyomin wrote on her diary:

Dear diary,

I met him, today. I don’t know what this feeling is and I’m looking forward to know about it. He’s gorgeous, his eyes, his nose and he does look the same as Rain (hehehe, you might still remember that I’ve been adoring BI Rain since I was 7). Do you think this is . . . .love? Eunjung is having so much fun with Taecyeon this day, and I was wondering that maybe I could be happy if I’m-looking-forward-to-this-Joon-guy ? Huh? Any suggestion?

Anyway, mom still not coming back. Dad will be back in another three more days (hopefully). My exam is just around the corner, and I kept going to the library, but Eunjung seems not believing in what I told her. But, I don’t really mind. And I am sitting with Boram, after some bunch of kids from Gwaengju came. Flood again, well the government should do something, but I wouldn’t mind.

Do you mind if I paste my favourite Rain photo ? Hihi :)

Bi_Rain.jpg_________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“I’m going to COEX Mall, want to come?”

“Hyomin, the exam is next week remember?” said Eunjung.

“I know about that, but I was freaking crazy thinking about something.  I need to go,”

“My mom didn’t allowed me to go anywhere, until the exam end. Sorry, Hyomin~ah, I can’t,”

“Oh, okay. Later,then” said Hyomin. She feels really disappointed, but what can she do? Nothing, of course. She walk to her sit, Boram is reading  a book.

“I heard, you’re going to COEX this evening. If you don’t mind I can accompany you. I am going to COEX with my father this evening, you can join us if you want to ,” Boram said.

“Okay then, see you after school. Boram, thanks,” Boram chuckled.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Boram’s father dropped us at COEX Mall by 2 o’clock.

“Where are we heading first?” Hyomin ask. She does feel the awkwardness between her and Boram. She’s cute, a small girl from Busan and she is also a new student for this year.

“I’m hungry. Aren’t you?”

“Let’s grab some burger for our tummy,” Boram nods.

We buy two burgers and two soft drinks. Walk to our sit, we do look like a good friend.

“So, Hyomin do you have any other siblings?” Boram starts our conversation.

“No, I’m lonely. No sister and no brother. How about you?”

“Me? I have a brother. He’s now 25, getting married soon. Do you know the novelist, Park Jiyeon. He’s going to marry her.”

“Shut up! I love her books. Congrats,” I almost shout. Park Jiyeon is one of Hyomin’s favourite Korean novelist.  She wrote a good story, and some of her books were converted to movies or dramas.

“Me too.”

“What are your brother’s doing?” Hyomin sound curious.

“He’s a surgeon. He met her when he was doing a surgery for Jiyeon Unnie’s mother. Unfortunately, she’s dead. “

“Oh, wow. Interesting. Have you met? The one?”

“No, maybe it’s not the right time yet. I’ve been crushing on this one guy but, he seems not to see me. Maybe it is because I’m too short, haha,”

“No you’re not. I think you’re adorable,” Boram chuckled.

 “What are we doing here actually? “ Boram ask suddenly. They’ve done with their lunch.

“Hyomin and Boram walk to the book store. Fortunately, Boram also actually wants to go to the bookstore, looking for the book that Mrs. Kim asked them last week. They split up. Looking for what they want to get that fine evening.

She’s looking for him everywhere. The same table, the book case. He’s nowhere to be found.

Maybe he’s not coming today

“I found it! Hyomin are you done?” said Boram.

“Oh, yeah.  I’m done,”

Maybe not today, Park Hyomin .