Chapter 2 : He came

The story only I didn't know

Chapter 2 : He came

 

 

To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness.  ~Robert Brault

 

“Out again? No more Eunjung! I’m freaking tired,”

“Where did you go? You just stay home this whole week, you skipped your class again, Hyomin!” scold Eunjung. She always get mad whenever her friend skipped class for several times.

“Don’t judge me negatively, okay? I went to the library from Monday till Tuesday. It was more fun that listening to all the bla bla bla. You really should hang out with me sometimes to the library” Hyomin explained.

“You went to the library? Well, maybe some other time. I’ll pick up you by 10 okay? Anyeong!” Eunjung hanged up.

She went upstairs and gets her cardigan. She loves to wear cardigan whenever she went out. In her opinion, she shouldn’t have to wear fancy dress or blouse just to attract other people attention. Will she be happy, if she did that?

‘PIN! PIN!’

“Wait, I forgot my journal!”

“Grab it now,”

Hyomin search for her journal. It has been her habit to bring her journal whenever she went outside of the house. Even if she’s going to pick up the morning newspaper just at the letter box in front of her house, she will always bring her journal.

“I couldn’t find it,” Hyomin said, worried.

“It’s okay. All you have to do, is remember anything that you find interesting and write it again tonight, okay? Now, let’s go” explained Eunjung. Hyomin sighs.

Eunjung’s drives her car slowly to COEX Mall. They always went to COEX Mall, watching movie, eat at the Kyochon Chicken and spend the rest of the time together, but that was back then. Hyomin always thought this day, Eunjung’s change.

“This is the first time after the secret has been revealed right?”

“Yeah, don’t give me that look!” pouted Eunjung.

“Can I go to the bookstore? I’ll leave you guys together to dating. I really can’t go out without my journal! Besides, it doesn’t call ‘dating’ if I’m between the two of you,” Hyomin’s turn to explain.

“Arasso, but promise me, not too long! Or else  . . . “

“I’m lost. Yeah, I know,”

Hyomin always get lost everytime she went to any shopping mall especially COEX Mall. Been shopping there for thousands of time, she still can get lost easily.

They arrive and meet Eunjung’s boyfriend, Taecyeon. Hyomin excused herself to go to the bookstore. She loves every single book in the bookstore.

She walks inside slowly. As she went through book by book, she sees on particular book.

‘Finding a happiness by  Christopher Jamison, interesting,’ she tought.

She finds a place to sit and try to read just a few lines from the first chapter of the book. As she is up to pay the book she sees . . .

He.

She found a guy sitting neatly and reading a book ‘Finding a happiness by Christopher Jamison’. He read the same book, Hyomin said to herself. She never been too fascinated watching a boy like that.

She’s too fascinated.

“Uhmm. . . is there anything you want to say?”

“Oh, well actually there’s nothing. Maybe it is because we’re reading a same book” she answered.

“Yeah, you know who’s Christopher Jamison?” he asked.

“Honestly, no. Do you know him? I found this book is really interesting,” Hyomin goes nearer to his place. She can’t just let the chance go just like that.

“Me too. I’m Joon,”

“Hyomin. Park Hyomin. I got to go, see you  . . . again if we meet coincidently again,” Hyomin talked. She’s stutter.

“Oh, okay Hyomin. See you around.”