Chapter 1 : Life

The story only I didn't know

 

( Open this song for the background music of this story ) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7teouv7e20

 

 

Chapter 1 : Life

 

Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes... just be an illusion.

 

“Where are you going?” Hyomin ask him.

“England this week, go to school Hyomin. Don’t skip classes again” Mr. Park gives Hyomin a warning as always.

“Oh, araso. But dad, please come home sooner, I can’t bear to live alone at home by myself”

“Hopefully I can do that, but you know how much I want this project. I’ll be back within two months”Hyomin sighs. He never stays at home more than two weeks. She never thinks that her dad still consider this home as his home anymore. Her mother, well she can’t let the junior doctor do her job. She said they’re not qualified yet to work as a professional doctor.

She still remember, the two weeks ago conversation she shared with her mother.

“ I can’t let those untalented doctor to save other people’s life. The patient has their own love ones, their family and friends. I can’t watch he or she die and leave his or her family just because of the doctor’s fault”

She also has her own love ones. Hyomin. She would never realise that, she thought.

“Hyomin, I’m going,”

“Be back . . . soon if you can”he kissed his daughter’s forehead and left. Not even saying ‘I love you’ to Hyomin.

He left without any I love you word, just like those old times.

“Hyomin-ah! Take care of your mother for me, okay ? Appa will be here again next week. Don’t wait for me at the window, because for this few days, I will not be back home as usual, ara ?”

“Araso, appa!” 6 years old Hyomin said.

“Goodbye, and take care! I love you guys so much,” he said.

 “I love you appa, even you didn’t say it. I know how you love me very well, back then and now,” a teardrops fall into her cheeks.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Hyomin, how are you ?”

“Great.”

“Now, where?” Eunjung asks. She’s the only Hyomin’s friend she have.

“England, “

“Kenchana, I’m okay. It just it’s been a very long time, since the last time I’m here.”

“You had skipped class for more than three weeks. Listen, everything change. We’ve got this one whole bunch of kid who’s sharing class with us. Remember the flood that happen last month at Gwaengju? Some of the students are transferred here. Since you didn’t came to school for almost than a month, the teacher had change our sitting place. I’m sitting with this one boy. You have to sit in front of the class. Mrs. Huyeon are watching you!”

“Who’s sitting beside me?”

“Boram”

“Oh, you got to be kidding me? She’s not a talker. “

“Serves you right, “ teased Eunjung.

“Off to the new place, bye.”

“See you later, “

As Hyomin walk to her sit, she sees few new students walk in to the class. None of them are interesting. Hyomin never have any boyfriend, she loves to be single. Eunjung has this one boyfriend who went to other school. He’s actually her cousin. Hyomin doesn’t know how their family reacts with their relationship, she just accepted. Eunjung is not that innocent anymore.

“Miss Hyomin, you’re here already? Why are you not at school for the past one month? “

“If I go to school can my life change?”

“Don’t give such a stupid answer.”

“I really want to know. Can you?”

“Hyomin-ah! Do you think if you don’t study hard you can go easily with your life? Education is very important nowdays, the technology is grow every single day. The most important thing is education. Understood?”

“How about family?”

“Well, that is important also. As you know a good family leads to a better life. Okay, let’s start with our lesson.”

But I don’t have any good family . . . . .