Chapter 1: My friend who came back from the dead (Part 1)

Wishes and Dreams

 

Yay~ done with the first part…~! XD J

***At the classroom***

(Kim Jung’s POV)

“Annyeong Haseyo, seongsaenim~!” we all greeted our teacher, Mrs. Lee.

It was the first day of school and I was sitting almost to the back of the classroom, with my best friend, Sung Young. The both of us were sitting next to six empty chairs which would normally perk up my interest but not today.

“Bring out your textbooks and turn to page 56 answer B1” Mrs. Lee said. “We will be talking about boys today”

Excited murmurs ran along the class. Girls started to whisper and the boys gave off nervous looks.

A girl raised her hand in question, “Why are we talking about boys today?”

Mrs. Lee gave her a death glare, “We will talk about how cheaters, liars, wimps, cowards, idiots boys are!”

Some of the girls high fived each other including me and Sung Young while the boys looked scared to death right now.

“I bet her boyfriend cheated on her again” I whispered to Sung Young. She nodded in agreement and smiled.

We all sat there and read our textbooks then there was a knock on the door. Mrs. Lee toward it and lo and behold it was the principal.

“Yah~! It’s toupee man!” Yuki a small boy suddenly blurted out.

All of us laughed while the principal protectively grabbed his toupee. He glared at all of us. “ENOUGH!”

We stopped laughing.

“Good!” the principal said, straightening his tie. “Err- we have new students by the way~”

Another excited murmurs ran through the class.

“Oohh…I hope they’re boys!” a girl said.

“Deh they are…in fact they’re here right now. Why don’t you introduce yourselves boys? The principal said gesturing outside.

As a lazy student I didn’t care less to look up because…well…I’m lazy~

I heard several shuffling of feet, Sung young poked me but I ignored her.

After a few moments…

The girls gasped apparently the so called “new’ boy came in.

“Annyeong Haseyo, were Teen Top.”