Flashbacks~

Wishes and Dreams

 

These are just random flashbacks…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chunji-oppa, I feel so alone…

You promised to be always there on my side but where are you? You said that if I needed you, I’d just have to call your name. I called your name, so many times, but you didn’t answer. Where are you?

Saranghae, Chunji. I did not want to tell you because you might get angry at me and I might ruin our already strong friendship. I didn’t try to compete with the other girls too because I think I already know the results. They tease me, they hurt me yet you continued to protect me. I asked you, “Don’t you want to be on their side, oppa? Many people to love you~”

But No. you said NO because I was your best friend and that you promised me that you’re never gonna leave me. But you DID leave; exactly at the point where I needed you the most. I remember everything and I know everything about you. I know how to make you make laugh, I know what’s your favorite food, your favorite color and I know who your favorite girl was: Chan Hae Rin. I remember the first time you said her name; you laughed because I thought she was your ahjumma. Everything went well with her. I envied her because she seemed so close to you than me. I wanted to be her that time. I wished that someday will be like that…but I was only a friend to you. She made you happy and she was also the reason why you broke your heart for the first time. You felt devastated, lonely, depressed that you locked yourself up in your room…

***flashback***   

“Chunji-oppa, please open the door~” I said while wrestling with the locked doorknob.

No sound answered from inside the room. I started to panic, what’s happening? For all I knew he might be choking inside.

“Chunji~!!!” I screamed. “Open the dam door!!!”

Still no sound.

I began hitting and kicking the door.”Oppa, please…the door! Open it!”

I grabbed my phone and started to call 911 exactly as the door opened and Chunji stood there watching me.

“Um, uuhhh, a-a-annyeong…” I stuttered at the phone. “I have a friend who might be~”

Before I could even finish he snatched my phone and threw it on the floor. “Don’t call anyone, Kim Jung-ah, I’m fine, ok?” he smiled forcefully.

I stared up at him, glaring. “Aniyo~…you’re NOT okay~! I said defiantly.

***end of flashback***

I saw how much in pain you were but you still forced a smile. I know you hated me seeing you like that as much as I hated you to see me like that too. I want so badly to comfort you…to hug you and tell you everything is okay but part of me wanted to shout at you to beat some sense in you. I was SO worried.

I know everything about your firsts although I don’t know much about your lasts…except for one…

And then a time came when you had to leave…leave me alone…

I told myself I won’t cry when the men in dark gray suits started to carry you away. I won’t cry because you told me you like seeing me smiling rather than crying. But I couldn’t help myself, Chunji…waeyo?

So what do you think…good enough or not? Comment please…