Chapter 3: My friend who came back from the dead (Part 3)

Wishes and Dreams

 

Yay done with part 3...hmm what to do next??? Enjoy~ smiley

---

“I’m Lee Chan Hee” the guy with the blonde and chocolate hair said, “Otherwise known as Chunji”

I could still feel him staring at me so I kept on fiddling with my textbook.

“Good! Now sit over there beside Ms. Yon” Mrs. Lee ordered.

I felt my face flush even redder, “ANIYO!!!” I screamed.

My classmates jumped up in surprise, even Mrs. Lee and Teen Top.

Mrs. Lee frowned at me, “Waeyo, Ms. Yon, do you have a problem with that?” she asked.

Teen Top was looking at me their heads tilted (except for Chunji) and some of my classmates (mostly the girls) glared at me.

My eyes met with Chunji again. Aish why does this kind of thing happen to me???  Chunji didn’t look surprised anymore, in fact, he was smirking.

I felt myself getting angry, “Nothing Mrs. Lee, absolutely and definitely NOTHING…”

“Well then, you boys move to your seats!” she commanded to Teen Top.

I laid my head on the table and clasped my hands together, muttering, “Oh dear God in heaven…I know I’m not much of a good follower and I know I say a lot of bad words but I promise if you do a miracle today, let it be the one that would kill Teen Top or just HIM, oh please, PLEASE~! I swear I won’t sleep on mass EVER again, please~~!

The chair moved beside me and I felt someone lean towards me, “Yah, Kim Jung, miss me?”

I lifted my head up and it turned out to be a wrong move. *Wrong decision, Kim Jung~!* Chunji’s face was a few inches from mine, but I mustered up my courage, “Miss you? hhhmph! You wish, bozo!!” I yelled at him.

Chunji smirked and smiled (wait…is that even possible? ßI love that line very much!!!) “Don’t worry Kim Jung-ah, my yeobo…”cause bogo shipo”

---