Chapter 2: My friend who came back from the dead (Part 2)

Wishes and Dreams

 

(Kim Jung’s POV)

“Annyeong Haseyo, were Teen Top.” Six boys all said in unison.

I found myself looking up. What the heck?! Is this some kind of freak show? Teen Top? What kind of group’s name is that? (No offense~!!! I love Teen Top! *does a peace sign*)

I stared at the new students [hmmph! More like circus freaks to me~] (another NO offense) One boy looked like a serious weightlifter. His hair was pitch black with blue highlights. The other looks like the youngest of them all. His hair was highlighted with silver. And then there was this dude who looked like a girl. His hair was kind of long, bleached in blonde but violet/brown underneath. The other boy who pretty much had a normal hair color looked like he was about to faint. Then there was this boy who had a cool expression and a smirk on his face. His hair was dyed pink~ (wait pink???? Is he serious? Where’s your dignity man?) and last but not the least , the boy with silvery blonde bleached hair and chocolate (hmm yummy~) brown underneath.

I froze as I stared at the last boy. Oh no…this couldn’t be…Aniyo…NOT HIM. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. This can’t be…seriously! Has the world turned upside down? I opened my eyes but he was still there. AISH!

The boy with the pitch black hair and blue highlights stepped forward.

(I swear I saw several girls fainting…including Sung Young XD)

“Annyeong Haseyo, jeonun Bang MinSoo imnida!”MinSoo said. “~ but you can call me C.A.P.”

Then the with the silver highlights stepped up too, “Changjo, here~”

(Girls sighed at him.)                                     

“Ricky’s the name!” the boy with normal hair said.

(Girls started fanning themselves.)

The boy who looked like a girl opened his mouth, “I’m Niel”

(Girls oohed and aahed over him.)

The boy with the pink hair did a hair flip before introducing himself, “L.Joe at your service, ladies~!”

(Ok this part the girls died XDDD)

I hardly noticed all of this because I was too much busy staring at the OTHER guy. Hmmm…you changed a lot oppa…waeyo?

The guy seemed to feel that I was staring at him so he jerked his head towards me and our eyes met. Green vs. brown. I stared at his dark unfeeling, indifferent eyes but as soon as he saw me his eyes filled with surprise, his mouth dropping open to form a small “o”. I felt myself flush so I quickly looked down and tried to “read and observe my textbook”.

Apparently, Sung Young noticed what had just happened. She poked me on the ribs. “Yah, do you know each other?”

I shook my head still looking down, “Aniyo~”

She raised her eyebrows and gave me one of her I-don’t-believe-you-and-I-saw-what-happened-I’m-not-blind look.

“I’m Lee Chan Hee” the guy with the blonde and chocolate hair said, “Otherwise known as Chunji”

---