Secrets Revealed..

Dreams of Young Lovers.. ♥

(Flashback 2 years ago in the Kim's residence)

"WHO IS SHE?!?!?!" Mrs. Kim screams at Mr.Kim (Myungsoo's parents)

"I AM TELLING YOU, SHE IS JUST A COLLEAGUE!!"

" DON'T LIE TO ME!!! I SAW YOU GUYS KISSING!!"

"NO WE DIDNT'!!!!" Mr.Kim says as he slaps Mrs. Kim

"HOW DARE YOU SLAP ME?!?!?!"

As she says that, Mrs. Kim goes into the kitchen and takes a really sharp and big knife.

"TELL ME ONE MORE LIE AND I WILL KILL YOU!!!"

"TRY AND KILL ME!!!"

And with that, Mr. Kim's life was over. While this happened, Myungsoo went out with his friends that day. Later, when he came home, he saw blood and everything completely out of place. He saw a note on the table saying that "Myungsoo, I'm sorry. I killed your father. It was my fault. I could not face you and that is why I am not gonna come home for a couple of days. Don't worry. When I'll be back, I will be ready to accept my punishment. Love, Omma.  After this happened, Myungsoo spent the past 2 years living with his grandmother who later died due to age. He spent every single day of his life trying to work hard keep himself alive.  Even though he lived a hard life, he always tried to smile even through the hardest times. When he got an opportunity to Seoul High School, let's just say that it was the best moment in his life. And when he met Krystal, his life completely turned upside down. 


 

Present day..

(in the hospital where Myungsoo sees his mom sitting next to him while he is laying down.)

"Omma?"

"Myungsoo-yah. Neo gwaenchana?" Mrs. Kim says as she hugs Myungsoo. 

"Let go of me!" Myungsoo says while pushing his mother away. 

"Myungsoo-yah"

"JUST GET OUT OF HERE!!"

"But.. "

"JUST GET OUT!!!!!!" And while he screamed at her, his BP started rising and his mother called two nurses to check on him.

"It is nothing. It is just stress. He will be okay. We gave him some sleeping pills to calm him down." The nurse said to Mrs. Kim.

"Thank God."

After she said that, Krystal came running to the hospital to see Myungsoo.

"Who is she?" Myungsoo's mom asks the nurse.

"She is supposedly Myungsoo's fiance'"

"Really? Then tell her to take her of him. I don't want to see him get angry in the morning."

(Earlier)

"Mom, why do you wanna watch the live news? It's so boring."

"Krystal."

"Okay, fine. I'll watch it with you."

"BREAKING NEWS: 15 YEAR OLD BOY KIM MYUNGSOO IS ASSUMED TO BE BEATEN UP TO THE POINT OF DYING. AS HE LAYS ON THE GROUND, HE SEES A WOMAN NEXT TO HIM TRYING TO WAKE HIM UP."

"OMG, MOM! That's MYUNGSOO! MY BOYFRIEND."

"Seriously?! Go to the hospital! Should I come with you?" 

"No, it's okay."

 

While she is driving, she gets a call from an unknown number.

"Hey, Krystie. Did you see the news?" Krystal recognized that caller's voice and knew that it was Woobin

"IT WAS YOU!!!"

"Of course it was." 

"I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS!!" She says and she ends the call.

 

When she reaches the hospital, she immediatly asks the receptionist lady where Myungsoo's room was. She then ran to the room where she saw Myungsoo sleeping peacefully. She asked permission from the doctor and went inside to see him. When she went inside, she stayed there till Myungsoo stayed there the next morning.

(The next day)

Krystal woke up early so that she could see Myungsoo when he wakes up. Myungsoo just wakes up and sees Krystal sitting on the couch near his bed.

"Krysi?"

"MYUNGSOO OPPA!!" She says while she goes and kisses him and hugs him.

"What are you doing here?"

"Oppa, don't joke around."

"I'm just kidding. By the way, how are you allowed here? I thought that this hospital only welcomes family members."

"Oh, yeah, about that.." While Krystal was about to finish her statement, the doctor comes in.

"Oh! I see that the about-to-be married couple are here." The doctor says to Krystal and Myungsoo.

"What is he talking about?" Myungsoo whispers to Krystal.

"Well, I'm just here to tell you that now that your wounds are becoming better, you will be discharged today."

"Thank you doctor." Myungsoo and Krystal say in unison.

 

"Okay, what was he talking about the about-to-be married couple?"

"Okay, I said that you were my fiance'. But it isn't entirely false."

"Of course."

 

(A/N: I know I promised to update everyday, but I was really busy yesterday. So, I will be updating later on today. A small request from me, please comment your ideas. I have no idea whether this is a good or bad fanfic. Please tell me in the comments.)