Accidents happen..

Dreams of Young Lovers.. ♥

..Krystal."

"Krystal? KRYSTAL?!?!" Suzy screams at Myungsoo and punches him right in the face.

"SUZY!!" Krystal screams at her and slaps her real bad.

"Oh, so now you're slapping me, huh KRYSTAL JUNG?!?! WELL, TWO CAN PLAY THAT GAME!!" Suzy says and slaps her twice as hard.

"JUST STOP IT!! BOTH OF YOU!!" Myungsoo yells leaving the room silent.

"Fine, YOU HATE ME SO MUCH THAT YOU AREN'T EVEN GONNA DEFEND ME?!?!" She says and cuts herself one more time.

"SUZY!! JUST STOP CUTTING YOURSELF AND STOP SCREAMING AT ME OR KRYSTAL!!" Myungsoo says.

"Oppa. FINE! I HATE YOU!!" Suzy screams and storms out of her room and rushes out of the house while Krystal, Myungsoo and her mother follow her. Suzy keeps running when she crosses a road and a car out of control hits her. 

"SUZY!!" Myungsoo, Krystal and Mrs. Bae scream in unison as they witnessed the whole thing. Mrs. Bae goes and tries to shake her to wake her up while Myungsoo and Krystal call the ambulance. Within no time, the ambulance came and immediatly took her to the hospital where she got surgery immediatly to prevent any further injuries for taking place. 

Myungsoo, Krystal and Mrs. Bae were waiting anxiously outside of the ICU wondering on what was going to happen to Suzy.

"Mrs. Bae, I'm really sorry that this happened. But, I just can't accept her feelings." Myungsoo says while feeling guilty.

"It's okay, Myungsoo-yah. Nobody can change a person's heart, especially if it's true love." She says while looking at Krystal and Myungsoo. "All I want right now is for her to come out of the ICU alive." Mrs. Bae says in between her sobs.

"Don't worry, Mrs. Bae. She will be alright. Just wait and see." Myungsoo says while comforting her.

After one and a half hours, the doctors came out of the ICU. Myungsoo, Krystal and Mrs. Bae rushed over to the doctor.

"Doctor, is my daughter okay?"

"Yes. We were able to treat her just in time. If she was left like that for even a minute later, it would be a doubt if she would be alive right now or no." 

"How is she now, doctor?" Krystal asks with concern.

"She is fine now. We just don't know if she is in a coma or if she hasn't recovered from the anaesthesia. But, we will know tomorrow. But, don't worry, she has not passed away. We are sure of that." The doctor says with a smile on his face.

"Thank you doctor." Mrs. Bae says relieved.

"Myungsoo-yah, you go and take Krystal home. I'll take care of Suzy." Mrs. Bae says to Myungsoo.

"No, it's okay. I will stay with you."

"No, no, then who will take Krystal home?" 

"Okay. I will come to see her tomorrow in the morning, Mrs. Bae. Goodbye." He bows and takes Krystal home.


(in the car)

"Oppa."

"Yeah?"

"Are you sure that nothing will happen to Suzy? It is my fault that she has gotten into this." She says as a tear falls slowly from her eyes.

"Hey, don't cry." He says while wiping the tear off of her cheek. "It's my fault too, okay? Even the doctor said that she will be alright. Okay? Don't be so stressed about this."

"Okay. But I can't stop but feeling guilty."

"Me, too. If you want, we will go to the hospital together tomorrow."

"No, I don't wanna make her feel more stressed if she sees my face in the morning."

"Are you sure you don't wanna come?"

"Yes."

"Okay. Then I'll call you tomorrow and tell you everything that happened."

"Okay, oppa." She says while giving him a small peck on the cheek.

"Hey! I'm driving!" He says jokingly.

"Fine, I'll take it back." She says and gives him another peck.

"Hey!" He says while Krystal lets out a small chuckle making both of them smile. Later, he dropped her at her house and drove off to his house.


(The next day at school)

At school, everyone knew what happened. The news spread like wildfire. Everyone were scared about Suzy on whether she will be okay or no. As soon as Sulli heard the news, she searched for Krystal when she saw her walking alone.

"Krys!!" Sulli calls her as she runs towards her.

"Sul!"

"What happened yesterday? I heard that Suzy got into an accident. I she okay?" Sulli says while catching her breath.

"Yeah. The doctor said that she will wake up today or if she will be in a coma."

"Woah, this is totally like a drama."

"Stop exaggerating Sulli."

"Okay, okay."

"By the way, where is Hyunwoo?"

"Oppa? He's not gonna come today. I heard that he had a really bad stomach upset."

"Oh, so it's just gonna be you and me." 

"Cool, come on."

"Let's go!" Krystal says as they both link arms and walk confidently through campus.


(Meanwhile at the hospital)

Suzy still hasn't woken up. Mrs. Bae started feeling really tensed and scared that she might be going into a coma. In a few minutes, Myungsoo came inside the room and saw Suzy laying on the bed with Mrs. Bae sitting next to her in a chair holding her hand.

"Myungsoo-yah." Mrs. Bae says as she goes and hugs Myungsoo.

"Mrs. Bae. How is she?"

"She still hasn't woken up, Myungsoo. I'm getting scared."

"Don't worry, Mrs.Bae. She will be alright. It's just a coma. She will wake up eventually."

"You think so?"

"Yes. By the way, has the doctor not come yet?"

"No, not yet. He should've come by now."

"Ah, you're right here, Mrs. Bae." The doctor says as he enters the room. He then checks Suzy's vital signs and he tells them his conclusion.

"Mrs. Bae. It is nothing to worry about. She is in a coma. If you come and talk to her everyday, she will wake up before you know it."

"Are you sure, doctor?"

"Yes, ma'am. I'm sure." he says smiling.

"Even you, everyone who she loves should always be with her to increase the speed of her waking up." He says to Myungsoo.

"Yes, doctor. I will be sure to come everyday to visit her."

"Good. Anyways, I have some forms you have to fill out, Mrs. Bae. Please follow me." He says.

"Yes, doctor." Mrs. Bae says and then leaves the room with the doctor leaving only Myungsoo and Suzy in the room.

Myungsoo then goes to her and sits on the chair next to her. "I'm really sorry, Suzy." He says as he starts to cry his eyes out.

"Please, wake up soon. I'm begging you." He says in between his sobs.