Birthdays and more!!

Dreams of Young Lovers.. ♥

(One week later)

Well, in two days, it is gonna be Krystal's birthday. So, everyone are really excited about it 'cuz Krystal invites nearly everyone to her birthday and are probably the most glamorous birthday parties you will ever see. Sulli then calls Krystal to ask on what she will be doing this year.

"Yeoboseyo? Krys?"

"Hey, Sul."

"So.. you're birthday's coming up. What are your plans?"

"I don't know. I don't feel like celebrating this year."

"WHAT?!?! Krystal, are you in your right mind?"

"Yes, I am."

"Then, why?"

"Well, since I'm getting older, I've started seeing things the more mature way."

"But, parties are so fun!!"

"I know. But, please hear me out."

"Krys." Sulli says while she is whining that Krystal isn't having a party.

"What?"

"Please..."

"Sulli, please. You know what? Instead of this, I'll take you, Myungsoo, Suzy and Hyunwoo out for dinner one day."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Okay, better than nothing. But, don't think I forgave you."

"Okay, okay. Bye! Ttyl."

"Bye."


Myungsoo was also really excited for Krystal's birthday. He wanted to make it the best party she had ever gotten. He then asks Sulli on what type of parties Krystal usually has.

"Hey, Myungsoo."

"Hey, Sulli. I need your help."

"Okay, tell me."

"What type of birthday parties did Krystal have before?"

"Before? Gosh, there were so many. Let me think."

"Okay."

"Ah! There was this one birthday where she took everyone in our class to Lotte World."

"Woah, seriously?"

"Yeah, why? Are you planning to do something special for her?"

"Yeah."

"Sorry, but Krystal said that she doesn't want a party this year. She says that she wants to see things the mature way."

"It's okay. That won't stop me from giving her a birthday party. But, I need your help."

"Of course I will help! Now, tell me what I have to do."

"Okay, listen carefully since I will only be telling this once."

"Okay, fast."

Myungsoo then tells her the entire plan for the birthday party.

"WOW! DAEBAK! She will love it Myungsoo!"

"You really think so?"

"Of course, I know my best friend really well. You can count on me. Fighting!" She says as she puts her hand in the 'fighting' way.

"Fighting!" Myungsoo says as he ends the call with Sulli.

"Krystal, I hope you love this." He thinks to himself as he walks to a party shop to buy everything he needs for his plan to be a success.


"Hey, Suzy." Jiyeon calls her.

"Yeah?"

"Seems like Myungsoo is having a party for Krystal." Na Eun says.

"Really? He didn't even do that to me. When is it?" Suzy says.

"In 2 days." Jiyeon says.

"Well, Krystal will invite me for sure since she thinks I'm her 'good friend'. Let's see on what will happen."

"Ooh, you planning something?" Na Eun asks.

"No, I'm skydiving!" She says sarcastically as she rolls her eyes. "Of course I am planning something!"

"Okay, when you think of something, call us. Come on, Na Eun." Jiyeon says as she walks off leaving Suzy in deep thinking.

"Don't think you will win so easily, Krystal." Suzy says thinking to herself while she smirks.


(The next day)

Sulli then tells the entire class on what the plan will be for Krystal's birthday tomorrow. 

"Daebak! It will be totally awesome." Luna says.

"Are you sure it will work out?" Luhan asks.

"Of course. Just don't worry and trust me and Myungsoo." Sulli says and the entire class immediatly agreed with her.

Na Eun and Jiyeon heard the entire plan and went and told Suzy.

"WHAT?! HE'S DOING ALL THAT?"

"Yeah. Seems like a really good boyfriend." Jiyeon says.

"AAAHHH!!" Suzy screams while she throws everything on her table down and pulls her hair. Jiyeon and Na Eun got scared on what she was doind and immediatly went and consoled her.

"I WILL GET YOU KRYSTAL!!" She screams. 


(Krystal's birthday)

It was 12:00 am when Sulli immediatly called her.

"Saengil chukahe!!" Sulli says. (Sorry for my bad romanization.)

"Thanks Sulli."

"Did Myungsoo call you yet?"

"Nope, not yet. Oh, wait I think I'm getting another call. See ya at school."

"Bye!"

Krystal ends the call and she sees the caller ID.

"Oppa!"

"Saengil chukahe Krysi!!" 

"Thanks, oppa."

"Was I the first one to wish you?"

"No, you are the second. Sulli was the first."

"Aww.. she beat me."

"Hey! Stop whining!" She says jokingly.

"Anyways, love you. See ya today at school."

"Bye, love you too.!" She says and ends the call.

She then thinks to herself, "I wonder what's gonna happen today". Then dozes off.

(At school)

Surprisingly, Myungsoo and Sulli were the only ones who spoke to Krystal. Everyone else were just either ignoring her or avoiding her. Krystal felt bad because every year, a lot of people would come to wish her, but this year, no one. She started to feel bad. Myungsoo and Sulli notices her feeling bad and they went up to her and said:

"Hey, Krys. I don't know why, but I think I got a stomach upset." Sulli says while putting on her best acting skills and holding her stomach.

"Me too, Krysi. Maybe it's the lunch we had."

"True, we did eat a lot." Sulli says.

"Oh, really? Then, you guys go home. I'll stay here." Krystal says full of concern.

"No, it's your birthday. We can bear with it." Myungsoo says.

"No, no, no. I will feel guilty. Please, go home and take some rest."

"Are you sure Krys?" Sulli asks her one more time.

"Yes, I am. Now go!" She says and both of them went.

"Yes! Phase one complete!" Myungsoo says excitedly.

"I know right! I didn't know I was that good at acting. Come on, we better hurry!"

"I know. Come on!" Myungsoo says and they both went off.


(Meanwhile)

Some of their classmates were at a place specially reserved for Krystal on her birthday and were busy decorating it.

"Hey! How are the decorations going on?" Myungsoo says as he reaches the place.

"Almost done!" Luhan says as he and Kai were busy fixing the decorations.

"Thanks guys! It looks great so far!" Sulli says.

After some time, many more of their classmates came to the place and were anxiously waiting for Krystal to come as Myungsoo went to pick up Krystal.

Myungsoo reaches her home and he takes a blindfold and wraps it around her eyes so that she will not know on where Myungsoo is taking her to. He arrives at the place, carefully guiding Krystal to the door.

As soon as she entered, everybody screamed "SURPRISE!!"

"Oh, my God!" She says as she walks into the place.

"Happy birthday Krystal!" Many people say as she walks further and she sees a big cake with her name on it.

"OMG!! Thank you so much, guys!"

"You're welcome, Krystal." They all said in unison.

"Why not a special thanks for me?" Myungsoo says.

"You did all this?"

Myungsoo nods.

"I want something in return." He says while he is pointing to his cheek signalling that he wants a kiss.

"Okay, fine." Krystal says ash she was about to kiss his cheek when he suddenly turned his head, which left them kissing on the lips.

"Ooohhhh..!!!" Everybody said while Krystal immediatly retaliated.

"Hey! We are in front of people!" Krystal says.

"I dont care." He says while he pulls Krystal for another kiss and she gladly accepted. 

"Aawww. Everyone said as they clapped for the couple.

"Okay, time for cake!" Myungsoo says as he cut the cake.

"STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!!!!" They hear someone screaming and were surprised on who it was.

It was..Suzy.