Two Faces..

Dreams of Young Lovers.. ♥

{A/N: Hey guys! Sorry I couldn't update yesterday. I had a test today so I was really busy studying. Anyways, reading your comments just literally makes my day. I will really try hard to update everyday. :) }

Myungsoo was really worried about Krystal since their date yesterday. So, he and Sulli went to Krystal's house to see how she's doing.

*knock on Krystal's room door*

"Come in" Krystal says.

"Krys! Are you feeling better?" Sulli asks her.

"Yeah, I'm fine now."

"Krysi, I'm really sorry." Myungsoo says

"Why should you be sorry? You didn't do anything wrong."

"No, I did. I took you to Red Lobster and maybe you have a slight allergy to seafood."

"Myungsoo, don't be silly. I am not allergic to seafood, okay? It was just indigestion and maybe because of all the puking I got a fever. But now I took my medicine and I'm feeling much better."

"Are you serious, Krysi?" Myungsoo asks again.

"For the 100th time  yes!"

"Okay, if you say so." Myungsoo says.

"Wow!! You guys fight like a married couple." Sulli says which leaves Krystal and Myungsoo blushing like idiots.

After Sulli left, Myungsoo decided to still take care of Krystal. He gave her her medicines and she slowly dozed to sleep. While she was sleeping Myungsoo slowly whispered - "I love you, Krystal. Don't be sick again." He says and slowly gives a peck on her lips. 

"I heard that." Krystal says after Myungsoo pecked her.

"What?! I thought you were sleeping?"

"I was. But then I heard someone saying 'I love you' and came back to my senses."

Myungsoo feels shy on what he just said. 

"I love you too, Myungsoo." Krystal says which makes Myungsoo happy and they both again shared a kiss.

 

Suzy, as usual, saw Sulli and Myungsoo go into her house but, she only saw Sulli coming out of her house. Myungsoo didn't come out until 11. Suzy saw that and thought to herself- "Just wait, Jung Krystal. You haven't seen on what I am capable of doing." She thinks to herself while she flashes on an evil smile.


(Meanwhile)

Woobin was just walking home at late night as he remembered his talk with Myungsoo. "I should really move on." He thinks to himself when he suddenly hears a girl scream.

"GIVE ME MY MONEY!! I WORKED HARD FOR THAT!!"

Woobin then follows the direction of the voice and he stops at a local convenient store where he sees a girl around his age arguing with an ahjussi.

"LOOK, I TOLD YOU THAT I WOULD GIVE IT LATER!!."

"NO, YOU SAID THAT YOU WOULD GIVE IT TODAY!."

"THIS GIRL, SERIOUSLY!!" He screams and then he suddenly slaps her and she starts to tear up because of the pain. Woobin who was seeing all of this entered the convenient store and started arguing with the same ahjussi.

"Can't you give her the money?" He asks.

"It's none of your business, kid. Now go back home." The ahjussi says back.

"FYI, I'm a really good fighter." He says and he gave the ahjussi a big punch to his face. The ahjussi then touches his nose and notices that it started bleeding. 

"Okay, okay. Fine, here is your money So Min." He says while giving the money to the girl. Woobin then leaves the store while he hears the girl calling him.

"Kamsamnidha." She says while bowing to a 90 degree angle.

"Welcome." He says and he goes off.


The next day was just an ordinary day. Classes and talking with friends. Krystal then left to go to her house. After around an hour she hears a knock on her room door. 

"Come in." She says and she was shocked on who it was.

"Hey." Suzy says.

"What do you want now?" Krystal asks coldly.

Suddenly, Suzy goes and hugs her.

"Mianhe. Jeongmal mianhe." She says while crying.

Krystal, on the other hand was still confused on what was going on. 

"Uh, Suzy."

"I'm really sorry Krystal. I should've never done that to you. I regret it so much." She says in between her sobs.

"It's okay." Krystal says while trying to break the hug. 

"I have been such a bad friend to you. I hurt you so much. Can you please forgive me?" She asks Krystal.

Krystal was still confused on what to say. But, on being the nice person she is and seeing Suzy cry so much, she accepted her apology.

"Thank you, Krystal! Thank you!." She says.

"It's okay now. You can stop crying." Krystal says to her. 

"Okay, just wait a minute. I'll just go and get us some snacks."

"Okay." Suzy says to her. When Krystal leaves the room, Suzy then looks throughout her room and she finds something.

"Yes, this will help me for my revenge." She thinks to herself. She puts that thing into her purse before Krystal comes back.

As soon as she put it inside, she hears Krystal's footsteps.

"Hey, I got us some chips."

"Thanks." Suzy says as she ate the chip.

"Honey, you have no idea on what is gonna happen." Suzy thinks to herself while eating.

 

 

(New update tomorrow!!)