4...

#POTD [Prize of the Doubt] || DISCONTINUED

4.

It was the first time Tomo would go to someone he haven't met before. Even so, he still found the reason to go to whoever that blackmailer was. That person was the one who called his number for work after what happened between him and Kaew.

He didn't know what that person was up to but he still did what that person told him...

He should meet him and talk to him so the things would not leak out to the media.

He knew it was a blackmail. That person may just want to make money out of other people's discomforts.

He went out of an alley he went through. He was hiding away from people on his way. He just wanted to avoid them. He is used to going out even alone to malls but that day seemed unusual to him. He felt like he should count his actions. He felt like people were eyeing him again. He felt like the next scene would make another rumour.

He hurried under his cap.

He passed by a group of girls and they looked at him as he walked in front of them.

"Is it just me or am I right? That guy looks like Tomo," one of them said.

He just ignored them and pulled his cap's visor over his face. He regretted he used one with T on it. It was his style.

He finally saw the place where the person told him where they would meet.

"SEVEN DAYS CAFE"

He went inside and tried to look at the people in it. They were all busy and nobody looked like he's waiting for someone.

 To: 08*11121995
 *IN THAI LETTERS*
 ''Yoo nain (where are you)?''
 Sending...
 Sent.

He texted that person and waited for the response.

That person shifted his attention from his coffee to his phone when it beeped.

 To: P'Tomo k-otic
 *IN THAI*
 "at the very corner. Nine o'clock position from the door."
 Sending...
 Sent.

Tomo read it and looked to that way. His sight met that of a teenage boy. He looked Thai-Chi(nese). He looks seventeen or eighteen years young.

He beamed at Tomo and the Tomo's eyes narrowed. How could he know it was already him?

He walked directed towards the boys table. He wasn't looking at the people around them anymore. What he wanted was to talk to him already and get rid of all the photos or videos from him.

He was finally there standing in front of him who was sitting cross legged. Tomo got the bad vibes when he noticed he was wearing the same v-necked dark grey shirt with three-fourth sleeves as him. He was also wearing a navy blue cap but the visor is pulled to the back.

Tomo looked at the people around them. Everyone seemed not to care about them.

He turned to the boy.

"Hey, you! Give me the photos now or else..." he said as he put his hands on the table leaning and glaring at him.

"Or else what, P'?" Min, the boy, answered without looking at him but was insultingly minding his phone. "Are you going to do something that'd gain you more attention? You want to be issued again?" he then looked up at him with a raised eyebrow.

He was tongue-tied. A younger man could dare him that easilly.

"Give it to me now, tiny eyes," he demanded.

"Not so fast, P'. You have to do something first..." Min answered showing no fear of him.

Tomo sat down and sighed. "Then what is it, blackmailer?" he asked without interest. He knew that conversation would not lead to anywhere.

"Get away from Kaew..." the boy answered and Tomo's eyes widened.

"Who the hell are you to command me?!" Tomo asked hysterically.

"I am a person who can ruin your image when you still don't stop bothering Kaew..."

The boy wasn't able to continue what he was saying when Tomo got up and leaned towards him holding his shoulders and glaring at him.

"Why the hell on earth are you doing this? Are you even related to that woman?" he was almost killing him with his dagger sharp eyes.

The boy's expression softened but Tomo's didn't. He still had the cold stare boring him.

Min, that boy then confessed something.

.

................................to be continued................................