Chapter 1 “Something Big!

#POTD [Prize of the Doubt] || DISCONTINUED

 




Loving you only...

* * * * * *

Chapter 1
“Something Big!”
* * * * * *

 



 

 

___

 "SOMETHING BIG IS COMING THIS FEBRUARY!"

 A group of girls stopped by the school's special events bulletin board.

 "What do you think of that 'BIG' thing?" Fang, one of them who has a sweet face asked while studying the catchy poster.

 The background has a figure of the shape of a woman with a crown and holding a scepter.

 "Ignore that! I bet that's one of those gay-consenting contests. It's so cliche'. They always tend to give attention to those who are queer...<.<" Kaew, the one with the boyish style said coldly.

 "You just hate them 'cause they get more attention than toms like you...:P" Faye, her playful friend .

 "Ah...that's it?" asked Kaew and neared Faye. "Who told you I'm tom, huh?"

 She reached to her but Faye ran.

 ^o^ :P :> Faye

 She rolled her eyes.

 "Stop being childish. Faye. Kaew!" Poupe /paw-pee/, the most serious in their friends said and they turned to her.

 "Kaew just hate them 'cause she thinks that her crush is one of them which is not true." Fang

 "Yeah, right. She's the one making the story but she's the one getting pissed. What a psycho...@.@" Faye said so she grabbed her.

 "You're talking nonesense, Faye!" she said and put her hand on her head then hit it.

 "Ow..." said Faye.

 "You know, Kaew. I think Tomo's not really gay. That guy is so manly and hot," Poupe said.

 Kaew= @.@ .~~

 "Ohoy! Kaew's jealous, Poupe!" Fang said and pointed to her face.

 "Jealous your face," she said and saw the group of four men coming. "Let's go now," she said to them but they didn't do anything.

 That group is said to be the group of the gifted. They're also treated special but she doesn't want being near them especially when he is in the group.

 The people walking and chatting at the hallway made way and they even followed them with their eyes.

 One girl gave that guy a stuffed toy an

d he smiled while taking it.

 'Impressed like a girl. He's really so gay,' Kaew said in her mind.

 "Ahem!" Faye pretended to cough so she turned to her. "Thinking of Tomo Visava?" she asked while smiling at her.

 Kaew: (.~~)                  (^^,) :Faye

 "Poupe!"

 Kaew's plan of going away from Tomo's group was undone when someone called her friend. They stayed. They don't like leaving one another.

 "President Mod!" Poupe said and smiled. They smiled at her too.

 "I want to show you this," Mod, the College Student Council President said and turned to her vice. "Four, please give me that," she took one poster from her and showed it to Poupe.

 "This one's good," said Poupe. She then turned to Kaew who wasn't caring about them. She was busilly trying to know if the other group was near.

 What Faye said was true. She was the one who made the speculation that Tomo was gay. Although no one knows who made the news (which spread through gossips) she's not comfortable when they're arround, especially him. She feels guilty that he is being fiested by the media and his personal life is being evaded. And there's another puzzling feeling...

 "Am I right, Kaew?" asked Poupe and she was disturbed.

 "W-what is it?" she asked stuttering.

 "This poster makes such a big sense, right?" She showed her the poster.

 Kaew= :O

_

 "Thank you! :)" K-OTIC said to their fans and continued walking.

 It's heartwarming that their fans still support them eventhough they're disbanded due to JongBae, their Korean member had to go back to South Korea to fullfil the duty of each Korean man--military service.

 There were only four of them together for now and they decided to study at the same school but with the courses they like.

 "Hey, it's 'Sweety'!" Koen said and tapped Poppy, their leader at his back.

 "Don't be too loud, Koen!" Kenta stopped him. "You'd be framed instead of Poppy of having a crush on that girl!" he slapped their youngest at the back of his head. Poor Koen!

 His friends were looking at "Sweety" while teasing 

 Poppy while he's got his attention on someone else.

 He doesn't have the attitude to tease 

Poppy 'cause they're both serious unlike Kenta and Koen. Besides, he's not interested on 

this PoppyFang "koo gine"[imaginary couple] the Monkey Hero had made.

 >>> Monkey Hero is 

K-Otic's subgroup composed of Jongbae (who's now in South Korea), Kenta and Koen--the 

playful ones. Tomo and Poppy--the serious one's are under 2High.

 Tomo had his own focus. 

It was on a girl who's a friend of Fang, the girl they call "Sweety".

 Tomo admires her but 

she's the girl whom he suspects to be the one who made the crazy rumors.

 “TOMO VISAVA 

THAIYANONT...is...G-A-Y?”

 This was the craziest intrigue that came into his life. It was 

alright to be linked to other celebrities but this one is beyond that. It was destroying his 

personality.

 A famous guy like him who has the dark style and hardly spoken--gay?

 

KAEW--that girl is crazy...

 .

 .

 .

 .

 .

 ...but he still likes her.

_

 

 Kaew: :O 

O.O

 "The Seach for MISS DARK ANGEL 2556!" was written on a poster which is having the same 

background as the one they just saw a while ago.

 She was dumbfounded. It was more than 

what she expected.

 "OMO! Real guys that'd be playing gays? I love it!" exclaimed Faye 

after reading the details.

 "You know what, I have someone in mind who is fitted to that 

pageant," said Fang. "It's Tomo."

 "TOMO?!"

_

 

 "TOMO?!"

 That girl group shouted at 

Sweety and they got their attention even more. It was even accompanied with curiousity.

 

"They're talking about you," Kenta Tsuchiya, his fellow Thai-Japanese friend put his hand on 

his shoulder.

 "B k ro," he cursed in Nihongo and took off Kenta's hand.

 They walked near 

them enough to hear what the girls were saying but hid behind the tall hallway ornamental 

plant. They were famous once and still famous even without projects and were usually talked 

about but now they care about what these girls were saying. Kenta and Koen listened to have 

something to about. He was behind them shaki

ng his head. His friends were all crazy and even Poppy is going insane doing what Koen and Kenta does, he thought. It seems like he's joining the Monkey Hero now. He's all alone now.

 "I agree!" the serious one said. "Do you remember his trending photo on LIPS magazine?"

 

 His friends looked at him in a teasing way. 'Bunch of monkeys*,' he thought. They looked back to the girls.

 >>>[*] "monkey" in Thailand is used to refer to playful or superless serious people.

 He rolled his eyes. Why were they thinking about that photo? That was five years ago. And he was so thin that time. He was wearing a black suit that time without any undershirt.

 "Oh that hashtag-lipsoftomo photo?" the cute one. "Yes! He's so gay there!"

 He still have no abs that time and his small lips were so painted that he was even wronged to be gay.

 The girls giggled and he rolled his eyes.

 "He can't join," the cool tomboyish shorthaired girl named Kaew said and by then his eyes glared. There she goes again. He always catch her talking that nonesense while she's unaware of him listening.

 "Can't you read the details of joining?" she continued talking. "It was said there that the contestant must be a hundred percent real man..."

 Tomo's so-called-monkey friends got away from hiding and stood beside him.

 They knew Tomo's so serious.

 Poppy patted his shoulder trying to calm him.

 Four and Mod, the two officers saw K-Otic and knew they were listening. They were about to stop Kaew but what she wanted to say had been said and Tomo's reaction was more than what they expected...