3...

#POTD [Prize of the Doubt] || DISCONTINUED

   => kHUN's note: Welcome, new subs! :D Thank you... Sorry for the so late UD but since I already finished my other FFK fanfic [FC (Feeling Close)] I'm now going to continue this.

BTW FC is 
FFK X EXO fanfic featuring SNSD/GG & K-OTIC . If you want to read it {FC [Feeling Close]} please click/visit this link --=> (insfclink)

T.A

*shutting up...*

 

 3.

 

Kaew immediately got up and walked backwards. Chatchaya pulled her to their side.

She stared at Tomo who was currently sitting up. She then brushed her lips with the back of her hand.

.

Tomo sat up and stared at Kaew. He just can't believe that he already had his first kiss and it was with Kaew. It counts to him even though it was unexpected and wasn't meant to be done.

He stood up and walked towards her. She was also walking towards him.

"A---"

What Tomo was about to say was cut when Kaew slapped him without any warning.

Tomo touched his cheek. He wasn't angry. A girl would really get such reaction. He just looked at Kaew with questioning eyes. She must know he didn't mean it but she still hurted him.

He was about to speak again when Kaew raised her chin on him.

"Hoy, Khun! Chan mai koy sanook gup tur! (hey, you! I'm not having fun with you) If you think that you can kiss anyone you want just because you're a celebrity, you're wrong. Ba rew! (extremely crazy)," she told him and walked away from him and from all the other people around. When she was few feet away she started to run.

Tomo stepped up to follow her but Chatchaya held him by the shoulder. He looked at her.

"Let her be. She wouldn't accept your apologies," she told him and followed Kaew. Faye and Fang went with her.

Tomo looked at them leave while he was scratching his head.
(-____-)7

He looked back at the people around them. His friends were talking to them.

"Delete those photos na khrap. It would be so hard for P'Tomo if he would be in a scandal again." He saw Poppy talking to the people. They were just few. They were about ten people.

They were just looking at him then to Tomo.

"Yes, please... You would do it tah man rak K-OTIC mahk (if you really love K-OTIC so much)." Kenta told them. "You know that Tomo is being issued right now so please don't give him more things to worry about."

The people were silently listening to Kenta as he tried to convice them. Tomo knows it would be hard.

The payment could be high if they will feed the information to the media. That would be an issue to be talked about again.

He saw Koen looked at him and at the others. Tomo was still serious and couldn't get what's happening.

When Kaew left and he tried to follow her his friends tried not to let the other students who were watching go and asked them to delete all the photos or videos they had taken.

Koen sighed and looked at him. He just maintained his cold look.

"Gor dai! (alright!)" Koen shouted and everyone looked at him. "If you won't delete those then it's up to you. You couldn't avail our free limited edition K-OTIC minus Oppa hugs." Koen said and the students ran towards him.

"Diaw! Diaw! (wait! Wait!) You have to show us you had deleted it first and it's no longer in your SD," Kenta said and nodded at him.

The fans just followed what he said. They were showing them the deletion processes to hug them for once. Well, they haven't let fans hug or kiss them (on the cheeks only) after they got disbanded.

Tomo smiled. It was obvious that the fans were missing them already. They just got disbanded on 2555 B.E [only in Thailand : 2012 A.D] but they're already excited for them. It was just 2556 B.E! He somehow miss them too. He already miss singing and dancing for them and receiving their love. He missed being a star. He missed putting up concerts. He missed his Tomo Team.

But he also missed privacy. He missed it and his longing for it is greater now.

He laughed when Koen almost choked from the people hugging him. Kenta was also in the same shoes.

He noticed his N'Poppy on the side and he was also smiling. He knows he's missing them too.

"Hoy! Who wants to have selca (selfie) with me?"

They looked at Poppy and went to him. Tomo just watched them. He saw one girl hugged Kenta and kissed him on the cheek and a memory flashed in his mind.

He looked to the place Kaew took step on when she ran ages ago. He wanted to know if how was she. He wanted to know if she was angry. He wanted to know what to do to show her that he was sorry.

"Nong* Kaew..." he murmured and let out a big sigh.

[kHUN's note: (*)NONG is used in Thai to address younger people. It is equivalent to Korean/Hangul's "dongsaeng" or "NOONA". abbreviation: "N'+name" .. BTW, you will also encounter "PEE" here. It is used to address older people. Equal to "OPPA" or "UNNIE". abbreviation: "P+name"... ok, i'm shutting up...]

"P'Tomo!" a girl suddenly pulled him, "Selca?"

He smiled at her and she also did.

"Ohmaygahd! Aah!" she quivered and hopped to his side. He just smiled but his mind is thinking of something else-someone else, rather.

.

"Mah bah! (that crazy dog!)" Kaew shouted as she reached the back part of Kamikaze University's storeroom. She sat on the corner and rested her chin on one of her knees.

"Hoy!"

She looked up to that person and raised her eyebrow.

"Sawatdee kha... (polite 'hello' by a female)," she smiled and took off her guitar case and put it on the side. Kaew watched her as she was doing so. She sat beside her.

"Roo mai? (you know?) I used to own this place. I always go here when I want to be alone," the strange girl told her. Kaew noticed she's beautiful. She has brown hair with pink highlights. She has tan skin. "I find peace here. I let out my frustrations here." She sighed but still managed to smile at her. She smiled to her, too. "By the way, I'm Mila."

"I'm Kaew..." she answered and there came a moment of silence.

Kaew spaced out.

'That Japanese...' she thought, 'he must be pressured right now. Suits him...'

"Oh... Look who are here..."

The two of them looked up and saw a chubby but beautiful girl who was with a boy. His arm was on her shoulder.

"She's WAii," whispered Mila to her ears. "She's 

our university's prime b'tch-slash-..." She added while starring at WAii who was busilly flirting the boy.

The girl called WAii kissed the boy on the cheek and bade him goodbye. He went away.

When the boy was gone she diverted her attention to the them.

"Mila, the tomboy rockstar," she said and posed in front of them arms akimbo with a smirk.

"I'm not tomboy!" Mila got up and faced WAii.

"Yah, IKR. You're just pretending to be that way to get in touch with Mario. Chai mai?(Right?)"

"I'm not doing that..." Mila denied it.

Kaew got up. She did not know what to do. She did not know if she is going to stop them or just let them be. She just knew them but she seemed to be being pressed between them in their own personal issues.

She wanted to get out of there. She ran away from K-OTIC and her friends to avoid chaos but now it still found her. It seemed to follow her.

Waii just straightened. "Whatever... *rolls eyes then faces Kaew* And you!" she pointed her.

Kaew just stared at her. "What the heck are you saying? I did not even do anything to you," she answered with her plainly innocent tone. "Chan mai hen---(I don't see---)"

"YUD!(STOP!) You're another pretentious girl who just fishes for a handsome boy's attention. If I know, you're just doing so to get him. You just like TM!" ~WAii

"You're insane..." Kaew just breathed and shook her head.

"You're just jealous 'cause you're afraid to lose the men you're longing for, you two-legged female dog!" Mila answered her.

Waii clenched her hands to a fist and grabbed Mila by the hair.

"How dare you say that to me, you..." she said as she pulled her. Kaew tried to stop them but she was pushed to the ground.

"Aww..." Mila tried resisting and also pulled WAii's blonde hair. "You just want all men of Kamikaze U. P'Mario Maurer is mine..." Mila managed to say as she was boxing her. She was brutal.

Kaew tried to call help hoping that there would be someone walking by that least visited place of the campus.

"KHUN!" she called out when she saw a passerby.

He 

immediately neared her.

From his looks, he seemed foreign or halfblood. He also looked tired.

"Nong...(sis...)" he said. "Have you ever seen this tan girl? She's a pinkhead." Before she could ask him help he said so.

"SHE'S AT THE BACK!" she answered and before she could tell him she needs his help he rushed off towards there.

Kaew followed him and saw him holding Mila by the shoulders. She looked like a weak princess in the arms of the prince who just saved her.

Waii was on the side crying. She also tried to touch the guy whom she called Mario but he pushed her away. He carried Mila in bridal style and walked away from there.

Kaew followed them with her eyes and smiled to herself. It was a cute scene. A scene that is impossible to happen between her and her doubted crush. The man with his deadly cold eyes. Tomo Witsawa Thaiyanont.

He's a cold hearted prince. A famous guy but with a puzzling identity. She honestly don't understand that guy. He seems cold and his emotions does not show on his face but he smiles to fans. He could make them fall in love even with his dark aura.

+[that's him!]+

And he got her already. Doubting her is just her defense mechanism. She's saying he's gay not for others to believe but to make a reason for herself to devoid herself from falling for him more because she knows she's hopeless and she does not want to feel hurt just because of it.

"HOY!"

Kaew almost forgot that a person was still there.

"Ao?(what?) I thought you're gone," Kaew told her in her plain tone.

"You know what? I really hate the likes of you. You people who pretend not to like men. How hateful and disgusting." ~Waii

"Jing-ah?(really?)" Kaew started sounding sarcastic again. "I also hate the likes of you..."

Waii glared at her.

"People who hate others for no reason and women who almost wanted to get all men. Doo mai dee mahk mahk loey (looks so so extremely bad)." She wasn't looking at her.

"Iyaah! ('ssh'le)" ~Waii

"P'Waii!"

She was about to slap Kaew but eventually stopped when two girls called her.

The two are twins but when you look longer you will realize they are not identical. The one has brown hair with fierce eyes and looks Japanese while the other has innocent eyes smaller lips and she looks Korean. But they are pure Thai.

+[my own judgement of Neko Jump. Do you agree with me, readers?]+

"Nee a rai roo?! (what's wrong here?)" the brown haired one asked.

"Well do you see this girl?" she answered refering to Kaew.

"Dai(yes)?" The girl called Jam answered then looked at her hair to shoes. "What about her?" she asked Waii.

"She's a loatheful(hateful) creature and you know what to do," Waii said as she looked at Kaew with dagger sharp eyes. She walked away.

"I wonder..." Jam said while circling her. Kaew just pondered with confusion.

'What would these girls do to me?' she asked inside her mind. 'Are they that Waii's sidekicks? Poor girls. They don't know she's just using them.'

"You don't look like someone who will bother Waii," she added.

"P'Jam..." the blonde innocent looking girl poked her twin sister on the shoulder. "Let's let her go. You don't have to do whatever that girl tells you to do. We don't owe her everything."

Jam looked at her sister then at Kaew, "N'Noey is right. I shouldn't do anything to you. We are not her robots. We are not even her real friends. She's just using us. She's just befriending us for her own good."

Kaew stared at the two of them. They were people who thought they were  friends for someone who was just using them.

"Then why don't you stop being friends with her?" she suddenly asked.

'Psh... Why do I care?' she said in her mind.

"'Cause we're afraid on what she would do to us. All students here know what she can do," the girl called Noey said and let out a sigh.

'The world is really chaotic,' she just thought. 'I'm not the only one having problems here...'

"Noey! Jam! Are you ok there?" Waii shouted and the two looked at each other.

"Roo wai sa! (Keep that in mind!)" the two shouted at her in sync and winked at her. They ran away.

She just smiled and then

 sighed. She sat on the corner again and spaced out thinking of the half-Japanese guy.

"P'Kaew!" she jolted when she heard Faye's voice. They looked for her.

=> khun's note: a flood of new characters? yes, it is. and it is just the beginning... =>

MEANWHILE IN THE SCHOOL BUILDING...

The people already left and the four guys looked at one another.

Tomo stooped then looked up to them, "Kob khun mahk, khun peaun (Thank you so much, friends)," he told them and they smiled at him.

"Mai bpen a-rai khrap, P' (polite: 'you're welcome, bro')" Koen said and tapped his back. "We're always here backing you up. Right?"

"KHrAP PHOM (yes, sir)!" Kenta and Poppy answered.

"GROUP HUG!" Poppy said and they did.

"Diao, diao (wait, wait)! Since Jong Bae is not here," Koen interrupted, "I'm gonna hug you twice."

"Mai bpen rai, Nong (never mind, bro)!" Tomo said and pushed him.

"Na kha [(female tone of polite 'please')]?" He sounded effeminate and went near him. He's teasing him.

Just when Tomo was about to reach him his phone rang.

He checked it.

  08*11121995
  Calling...

It was an unknown number and it was calling at his phone number for work. As far as he remember no one calls him at this except KZ (their talent label) and RSiam (their music company).

He looked at Poppy, Kenta and Koen.

"Had anybody phoned your number for work recently?" He asked them and each one shook his head. "Poppy, did someone call yours?" he turned to their leader.

"Yes, fans who wanted to hear about me did," he answered.

"Same here," the two others said.

"Must be that way..." Tomo murmured and answered the phonecall, "Hanlo (Hello)?"

 

................................to be continued................................

____________
kHUN's note: 
Comment, please!
*whispers* There's KARMA on it... *winks*
So who do you think the caller is? Would the call be a big deal? Watch out!
BTW, thanks, snowyL for the subs! ^_^