“What's Been Said and Done”

#POTD [Prize of the Doubt] || DISCONTINUED

* * * * * *
Chapter 2:
“What's Been Said and Done”

 

 

='.'= ='.'= ='.'= ='.'= ='.'=

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

TOMO took off Poppy's hand on his shoulder and neared Kaew.

This caught all the other students' attention.

Foreigners, Thais, friends, lovers--- all their attentions were into their way.

"Say it again!" he commanded with his eyes piercing into hers.

"I don't say things twice..." Kaew said returning his death glare. "It's tiring to talk," she raised her chin, acting cool although she's already nervous.

God! He is Tomo Witsawa Thaiyanont! He's K-Otic's Thai-Japanese member, the one who raps English. Her bias, the hottest in the group for her [and for the author, of course ^_^] and she likes him and he's near her now.

Curious students were forming a circle around them. Some were envious of Kaew. Tomo might be angry with her but at least she got his attention. Others were angry, saying she was just fishing for the famous guy's attention.

"Jing-ah?*" he walked nearer. Kaew walked backward. "Then why make such news? Why aren't you tired always saying I'm gay, huh?"

>>>[*] TH: really?

Keaw tried to hide the shock on her face. Tomo knows she'd been saying that thing all the time which means he noticed her even before.

She knew she's blushing but she knows people would think it's because of Tomo confronting her.

"Laeo ngai* if I'm saying so? It is real, that's the main thing...(smirks)," she said.

> [*] TH: so what

Tomo's hands closed and formed into a fist. He's being enraged now.

Be he eventually calmed himself thinking that this person in front of him is a woman--- a woman he adores.

She is Kaew Jarinya, a young woman with a cool boyish style. Others see her as a tom--- a lesbian but Tomo sees her in a different perspective. She is a young woman with that cool personality, manly moves, outspoken but has the most admirable personality. She's firm, courageous and has the good principle in life. No one can stand in her way of thinking. What she thinks is 

the way things are.

Like right now. She's saying something that she believes in and is not trying to change it even with his most deadly glares.

But what is that admiration for when his personality is being degraded? His manhood is being doubted.

He is rumored to be gay and the culprit of all these intrigues is right in front of him.

She started it, as he knows. Why not? He keeps an eye on her even before the band got disbanded. He was an admirer but can't speak out because of his famous life but now he's starting to be a hater and he wants to finish it.

"Oy!" said Kaew and his mind flew back into reality. "He's tongue-tied now. Feeling guilty, aren't we?" she said and even smirked.

His brows met. Screw his feelings for her. He has to prove everyone wrong.

He has to prove to everyone that this handsome guy named TOMO WITSAWA isn't gay especially to KAEW JARINYA, the young woman he adores.

"TOMO. WITSAWA. THAIYANONT. IS. GAY!" Kaew said at his face.

"SAY IT AGAIN AND I'D KISS YOU! YOU CRAZY LESBIAN!" enraged, he shouted.

The people witnessing the scene gasped. The low voiced-Tomo, the man with his whispers just raised his voice for the first time. He never does even in concerts.

If he's gay then she's tom. That's for the sake of his own koo gine.

"LESBIAN?!" she saw Kaew narrowed her eyes and neared him. Ohoy. He feels like he's in a One Piece episode. An angry villian is approaching Strawhat Luffy.

"IF I WERE A LESBIAN AND YOU'D KISS ME IT WOULD ONLY MEAN YOU'RE G-A-Y!" Kaew shouted over her breath.

"Do you really want me to prove my manhood on you?" He returned to his own low tone and inched towards Kaew.

She was alarmed. She stepped backwards not knowing that a staircase is just behind her.

"Don't come near me, you GAY!" she shouted and pointed him. Her teeth grinding in annoyance.

"IF I REALLY KISS YOU, YOU'D STOP!" Tomo

This made Kaew hurry stepping backwards.

Poppy tsked as well as Kenta and Koen.

"Why is he talking like this now? He's not like this," Poppy murmured.

"He's just 

enraged, Poppy," said Kenta.

"I'd kick that tomboy for calling Tomo a gay. She's just being insecure," Koen then said.

"Chai!*" agreed Kenta. "That person just hates Tomo 'cause he's more handsome and had outshone her--- I mean HIM!" Kenta laughs and he and Koen makes a high-five. Poppy just shook his head.

>>>[*] TH: yes

Then Tomo and Kaew started to kill each other. They were exchanging death glares.

(.~~)   (~~.)

"Do it now, TOMO!" shouted Koen and even whistled.

It was not surprising to see Koen this way. He's the most playful of them.

When he said so Tomo looked at Kaew's lips. They were small and yes--- they were kissable but he wont do it. It is more unmanly to kiss a girl without her consent. He was just teasing her.

Tomo grinned and Kaew got alarmed. She stepped back again as he neared her.

Time came that Kaew has no more surface to step on for she was on top of the staircase.

She had on more chance to move and gravity pulled her already.

But Tomo was alert. He ran to her and grabbed her by the waist saving her. He was so worried about her that she hugged her when he took hold of her.

Kaew's fear upon falling on the stairs vanished when she felt someone saved her from the fall. She felt safe in his arms.

"Oho... Kan sweet!" said Koen and Kenta and they copied Tomo and Kaew. Poppy just smirked.

"Ba rew [so crazy]..." he said.

Kaew and Tomo's eyes met. Their faces were just half inch apart. One wrong move and they'd touch.

'Lubdub'

'Lubdub'

'Lubdub'

It was like a scene in a romance movie. Each were thinking of one another while that close.

The world seemed to slow down for them. One love song and it'd be perfect.

Tomo, he was so attracted. Maybe this is the right time.

"Kaew..." he said in his own enticing tone which made her surprised. He knows her name! "Chan gor [I am]..."

What he was about to say was cut by a shutter sound.

Kaew got worried.

Pictures.

News.

Rumours.

Intrigues.

Attention.

Invasion.

All of these flooded her mind. She doesn't want any media involvement! She

 doesn't want any scandal with Tomo.

She doesn't want him to be the hot pot again.

Especially because of her AGAIN!

She tried to push him away as flashes and shutter sounds rained on them.

"Let me go..." she told him not raising her voice. She doesn't want to create more issues.

"Yud [TH: stop]. We'd fall..." Tomo answered.

She didn't listen to him and just pushed him away losing his balance.

But as Tomo fell Kaew fell with him, too.

Everyone gasped again when they saw everything.

Kaew was on top of Tomo and more to that thing is 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

THEIR LIPS TOUCHED.

 

 

to be continued...

[(khun luisa's note: thanks, kalahawj for subscribing! I hope to hear from you, too. And to others, please make some noise...)]

 

='.^= ='.^= ='.^= ='.^= ='.^=