Chapter 9

More than Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The son of ex chairman were found almost dead at California"

finally a news about Jiyeon after a month missing but it turns out to be a very bad news. 

FLASHBACK

After he leave that day, he fly to US back to settle everything, but his dad secretary plan a things towards him, they kidnap him, beaten him up, give him food once every 3 days, continuously make him suffer, let him watch the recording on Hyomin were that night so many times, he feel mad every time they let him watching it,they will sat next to him and  swearing over his girl, Hyomin. He feel bad, mad, going crazy but this rope on his hand wont let him do anything, plus he has no energy. 

Guy: "Its good... your girl... she always good in the bed...." he laugh at Jiyeon and keep watching the video, and Jiyeon realize that he's the one who did that to his girl. But he choose to keep quiet and stares at the guy. 

"I bet you havent get to taste her body yet.... trust me she was so good...so tight....uh yeah..." Jiyeon grinned, Hyomin in the video was all unconcious, she's not feeling anything he guess. That make him mad once again, how dare they do that. 

Jiyeon: "Bull! !" he spit on the guys face. "You should die!"

Guy: "Ya!!! What did you say?" one of the guy stood up and going towards Jiyeon that his hand still hanging up with the ropes. 

Jiyeon: "Bull all you guys..!" he spit on his face again making the guy beat his face hard. He was so weak to even stand on by his own feet. 

Guy: "Your dad will be here in a minutes..." 

Jiyeon: "I.... i dont have dad...." the guy giggles and grab Jiyeon's hair. 

Guy: "He still your dad!" the guy laugh this time and let his hair free when he heard someone coming to them. He was his so called father, he glare at him with death stares. 

Jiyeon: " you!"

Mr Park: "Jiyeon Jiyeon, how dare you betray me...I trust you my son but at the end, what price did you pay for my kindness? This is all happening because of your stupid friend and i should've kill her long time ago.."

Jiyeon: "Dont you! Dont you ever lay your fingers on her!"

Mr Park: "Sorry, i just did.. no... not me...but my guy... they even...."

Jiyeon: "I'm regret for having you as my father..."

Mr Park: "That's sad..."

Jiyeon: "Why me?" he lowered his face, couldnt even raise his face up. 

Mr Park: "Why you? Because you are my son and let me tell you something... your biological mom is my girl... she's pregnant with my child and get married to someone else..."

Jiyeon: "No, this is not true! not true! liar!! I'm not your son and this blood in me so dirty! i should've die instead of living with this blood! Kill me!!"

Mr Park: "Yea, you are my son at first but when you choose that girl over me, you are no longer belongs to this fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter